FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Young, hung bowl of fantasies

Young, hung bowl of fantasies

By *andJDubai OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

Dubai, with visits to Edinburgh and London

Jackie enjoys being a blend of hotwife and submissive toy, she enjoys playing with breasts and pussy but to quote her she “adores cock”. A mutual kink is for her to play with young and hung guys (by young we mean sub 27) stretching to take them but also as a kinky older lady to them, making all their fantasies come true.

Hence we now play the bowl game! When talking to a young guy and almost as a proof point that they are articulate enough to deserve a meet we ask them all of the no limits kinks and fantasies they have and would like to try with an older lady and/or in a mmf situation. After all I like to join in as much as watch.

It can take some coxing but soon we have a selection of items they most want to try with suggestions from us that we can write on strips of paper and place into a bowl.

Now Jackie loves to have her legs open and her big ass spread so she can be licked and sucked into a dribbling mess. So after offering a selection of outfits to dress up in prior to the meet the big day arrives.

Our young guest walks in, puts on a mask of his choice to make taking pictures and video easier, Jackie is dressed as they have chosen, bent over the sofa or table looking round at her new young prize. “Lick and tongue my pussy and ass deeep until I come and then we can do what ever was on your list, you just need to pick it out of the bowl, now get naked and eat me and then I am your toy!”

They always get naked in a flash on their knees and always Jackie has to remind them her ass needs attention as much as her pussy! “No fingers I want you to work for this”

Each time as she closes in on her first climax she widens her knees and starts to push back onto their face sometimes sucking my cock other times just focusing upon her needs until she shudders and groans and she soaks the young guys face. As she swivels round she will lick some of her cum off his face and take in the sight of his cock for the first time.

This is always the opening, and from there it’s unique to what has been put in the bowl and Jackie moves from hotwife to being a submissive Toy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic