FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lottery (bingo) win

Lottery (bingo) win

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *e.male OP   Man 33 weeks ago

near the coast

This is a true story, going back about 20 years.

I played for the local pub football team and as part of our fundraising to keep the club going we had a lottery bingo game, with about 200 lines been played, so the club made £50 per week and the prize money went up about £150 per week. Really simple game, pick 8 numbers and they got crossed off over the weeks as they are drawn on the main Saturday lottery draw (Wednesday night draw didn't exist then). After 4 weeks I need two numbers and so does another person, one of our two numbers is the same, so it could potentially be a split win, if our numbers came out on the same night. I'm getting nervous as the draw is made on the Saturday night. The number we both want is drawn out, so no chance of a split fund, it just now depends on whether my 2nd missing number comes out.

As I'm sure you can guess, my number comes out, so I have won about £750, I'm already in the pub, but the landlady sensibly suggests I collect the money tomorrow.

Sunday afternoon comes round and me and the gf have discussed how to spend the money, it's not a massive amount but it was worth thinking about. The plan was simple, we'd go out for the day on the drink, and then see what was left over at the end of the night. We invited a mate and his gf out to help us celebrate, we arrange to meet in the local pub, so I can collect my winnings. When we get to the pub there is only him there to meet us, his gf is at uni and didn't want to come back home, only 10 miles, she wanted to stay where she is.

So the three of us, have a couple of pints in the local and then head into town...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Good start

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

By *ragsterMan 33 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *_new_memberMan 33 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andyandmickCouple 33 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ADSPARKY200Man 33 weeks ago

Watford

Great start

By *andi_mmfCouple 33 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Mmf then!

By *portbilly1976Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

Good start

By *knick45Man 33 weeks ago

Bristol

near the coast

In town we must have looked like complete knobs, drinking champagne everywhere we went, like we were important - embarrassing now to think we thought we looked cool! But anyway, the drinks flowed, we had a good laugh and a good drink, but there was nothing to suggest that the night would end the way it did.

We drank, we ate and then we headed home, town was fairly quiet and it was a Sunday night so early closing, so getting a taxi home was easy.

Our mate lived in the same village as us, so no big detour to drop him off at his house, as we came into the village we gave the directions to the taxi driver to drop him off. This is where I blame the taxi driver for what happened after the taxi journey. Taxi driver replied, 'no problem, but I thought you'd all be going back to one house to carry on the fun'. This caught us all off guard, had the taxi driver seen something that none of us had picked up on? There had been no sexual tension between the three of us, no obvious innuendos that lay the seed for later fun. It had just been 3 mates out for the afternoon/night together having a laugh and having fun. But now that seed had been firmly planted in all of our heads. A quick ok to the taxi driver and we all headed back to ours. This was going to be new territory for all of us.

By *rgar27Man 33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

great start

By *igkidexyMan 33 weeks ago

Dublin

manchester

By *ynamo301Man 33 weeks ago

North West

By *ussD1Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester

Exciting new territory

By *atesey68Man 33 weeks ago

audley

By *igger9969Man 33 weeks ago

Aberdare

By *kpiercedCouple 33 weeks ago

walsall

By *rikey25Man 33 weeks ago

mids

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

near the coast

We all walked into the house and headed for the kitchen, I think we all needed a drink. There was now a nervous tension in the air and a rather large whiff of sexual tension. It had been a great day/night out spending stupid money on champagne but now it could get even better, or we could ruin a long term friendship.

We had been mates for a few years now, his gf included, which also brought the question of would it be fair on her, what was about to happen - not that any of us thought about that at the time.

We had all made a clear decision that something was going to happen otherwise we would have all laughed off the taxi drivers comment and my mate would be safely tucked up in his bed, and me and my gf would probably be laughing about the comment and going to bed, but instead here we are, all stood nervously in the kitchen waiting for drinks to be passed around.

Most of my relocations of this night are very clear but this part is very vague, I don't know how we ended up in a 3way kiss in the kitchen, but I remember it happening very clearly. I think it may have been a clinking of glasses, looking into eyes type, Cheers! that ended up with us all getting closer than we thought. I'll be honest, the 3way kiss was a little weird, I would say it was more two blokes trying to kiss one female than an actual 3way kiss. We all then backed off really quickly, the kiss probably lasted 3-5 seconds, but the silence and the looks lasted a lot longer.

I think this was the final check are we actually going to do this. I don't even think any words were spoken, just 3 heads nodding in unison. Drinks were put down - not finished! And we followed the gf out of the kitchen, through the lounge and to the stairs.

North West

chilwell

By *xeterman1Man 33 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *andi_mmfCouple 33 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Tewkesbury

Dublin

Wow

Bognor Regis

By *hef2475Couple 33 weeks ago

Blackpool

Blackburn

near the coast

By the time me and my mate had reached the bedroom, my gf was already lying naked on the bed. We'd obviously had a little conversation on the way up the stairs, him checking that all was ok. She'd taken advantage of this time and got herself naked and comfortable.

At the time gf was size 12, 36DD tits, so more than a handful, and a nice shaved pussy, with a little landing strip - do they even exist now?

So when we entered the room it was a very inviting sight, I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone get undressed as quickly as we both did. This was now a first time I'd been naked with a guy who was obviously as turned on as me, yes I'd been in football changing rooms, but this was entirely different. His cock was a similar size to me, yes I looked, of course I did, you don't want to be having your first ever 3some with a guy with a monster cock!

We both stood there naked at the side of the bed, observing the scene in front of us. I made my move, I climbed on to the bed and dived straight for gfs pussy, now this is where people say I've never seen her so wet, etc, etc and you read and think, whatever, but honestly, she was already dropping. I placed my tongue on her and she was instantly moaning, then the moaning became a little muffled, I looked up from her pussy to see her taking my mates cock into her mouth.

Now that is a sight that is forever etched in my memory, if you've never seen your gf or wife take another cock for the first time, you are seriously missing out. I watched her take his cock in her mouth for about 5 seconds but it felt like I was watching for ages, before I put my head back down to lap at her dripping pussy. When the gf came she would always flood the area, never a squirt, but she would certainly leave a puddle, I'd never seen her cum so quickly, mmm, I was in heaven licking her soaking wet pussy

Gloucester

Great start to the MMF

Tewkesbury

Dublin

Brilliant

By *rdiscreet327Man 33 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Looking forward to more.

Bognor Regis

By *r_selfridge999Man 33 weeks ago

hednesford

Looks like the bubbles did the trick

By *xeterman1Man 33 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great start please continue

By *ash78Man 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *adbod1972Man 33 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Cracking story mate, can’t wait to hear more

chilwell

near the coast

We continued for a while me licking her pussy and gf sucking his cock until things took a really unexpected twist.

At this point in my life some 20 years ago, I would have said I was 100% straight and the thought of a bloke touching my cock or me touching his was never a thought that entered my head, but here we are about to go into really unexpected territory.

We ended up shuffling across on the bed, I was still licking gfs pussy and she was still sucking his cock, but he was more lying on the bed now, sort of heading towards a side on 69 with gf, but obviously I was already in the pussy position. I didn't really think anything of his new position, just presumed that he wasn't comfortable standing up and wanted to take the weight of his feet.

Licking pussy and gf sucking cock continued until I felt a hand on my cock, it took a while to register that it couldn't be the gfs hand on my cock, due to logistics, did I freeze for a second, probably, but I let it go, or should I say let him carry on playing with my cock. Then I felt the unmistakable warmth of a mouth around my cock, as he took me into his mouth. To be fair it was a decent blowjob, for what I later discovered was his first time giving a blowjob.

As an aside, he is still a good mate, and we have discussed this since, he's never had another cock in his mouth (apart from mine again - but that's a different story), and still to his day doesn't know why he decided to take my cock in his mouth at that point. I'm guessing the horniness of the situation and the fact we were very d*unk!

Back to the story, we were now in a 3way oral ring is probably the best way to describe it, all linked via mouth and cock or pussy. I don't think any of us envisaged this as we sat drinking champagne.

I'll be honest I was really enjoy this, simultaneously licking pussy while having my cock sucked , was a great new experience, and judging by the look from my gf she was enjoying it to, seeing me getting my cock sucked by my mate, her sucking his cock and having her pussy licked by me, seemed like it was having a good effect on her.

Gloucester

Blackburn

North West

Dublin

manchester

By *ed-devilsCouple 33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Wrexham

More please

By *alleysmanMan 33 weeks ago

Pontypridd

Enjoying this

leeds

By *lan1chunkyMan 33 weeks ago

Prestwich

Bognor Regis

By *oyntzMan 33 weeks ago

all over Ireland

walsall

near the coast

We went to change positions, to give my mate the chance to lick gfs pussy, get to taste her, bring her to orgasm, and I got to put my cock in her mouth, and see her struggle to concentrate on sucking my cock as she was licked to orgasm.

I was on my knees at the top of the bed feeding her my cock and he was between her legs bringing her closer and closer to orgasm with his tongue and fingers, I was loving it, and so was she. It wasn't long before she reached her peak, ignoring my cock, as her orgasm took over.

Again as a first time thing, just like watching her suck another blokes cock for the first time, watching another bloke make her cum is also a must see experience, it was amazing to watch.

Now that her orgasm had subsided, this is where the evening took another turn for me. He was still between her legs and my cock was near her mouth, but she sat up, looked at me, and looked at his cock and smiled, I knew exactly what she wanted to see. Having a bloke suck you off is completely different to putting a blokes cock in your mouth, I don't think I wanted to do it, but the events so far made it difficult to say no, the look in her eyes, the implication made, that it would be fair, as he had sucked you.

We positioned ourselves on the bed again so that we could all have a piece of each other certainly made it easier, I was in her mouth and he was licking her pussy, as I brought my mouth closer and closer to his cock. It was a now or never moment and I went for it. I took my first cock into my mouth, and just tried to do what I thought I liked. It was my first cock sucking experience (not my last) and it was surprisingly good.

Blackburn

Bognor Regis

By *ommyTighMan 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Ooooh keep this going

By *im66123Man 33 weeks ago

newcastle

Wrexham

Keep it going please

By *avem30Man 33 weeks ago

barnsley

More please

chilwell

Great story so far

leeds

near the coast

At this point all that had happened was oral, granted in lots of different ways but still only oral. It was time to move this on. Should I be the one to fuck my gf in front of my mate, or do I let him fuck her first. He sort of made the decision himself as he lay down on the bed, and without a look or a discussion gf straddled him and positioned herself to take his cock. She was straight on it, leaving me watching her bounce on my mates cock. His hands were now playing with her boobs as she rode his cock hard. Not one to be standing watching I was going to get myself involved. I stood above him so that my cock was inline with her face, she took the hint and took me in her mouth as she rode his cock.

It didn't take her long to get into a good rhythm of bouncing, gyrating and sucking, and from the noises coming from her she was clearly loving the experience.

I was ready for a change of position but she made it clear she wasn't going to be moving anywhere until she had cum again, so I kept myself in her mouth while I thought over the next move, the obvious one was for me and my mate to swap places, but I think I came up with a better option.

Bognor Regis

Bognor Regis

Think that ass is about to get used

Wrexham

Awesome

Dublin

Gloucester

North West

By *orthEssexGuyMan 33 weeks ago

Clacton out of town

By *hillhotmidsMan 33 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Very nice!

By *lan1chunkyMan 33 weeks ago

Prestwich

walsall

By *oyntzMan 33 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Blackburn

near the coast

I gave gf the chance for her orgasm to subside and then I gave her my suggestion.

We'd had some bum fun in the past so I knew she wasn't averse to the idea, so I thought I'd see if she fancied a bit of DP. After all this could be the first and last 3some we ever have, so might as well push the boundaries.

I wasn't expecting her response to be so enthusiastic, but apparently this was the horniest she'd ever been so go for it.

She continued to ride my mates cock as I made my way behind, I sat for a while, admiring the view of his cock going in and out of her before I moved forward to lick her arse, it was already wet anyway from all her pussy juice, but a little bit of tongue action is always welcome.

I then positioned myself ready to push my cock into her arse. They stayed still as I eased myself into her. Pushing slowly all the way in. We stayed still, to let her get used to the sensation of a cock in both holes, before me and my mate tried to move in some sort of unison, which is more difficult than you can imagine, especially for a first time experience. We managed to get some sort of movement going, enough to get her off with ease, a couple of times.

We continued like this for a while longer until, I pulled out and she got off his cock, I'm guessing to give herself a little rest.

Now this is the part where I want to tell about the amazing cumshots we created, where we covered her in cum...but unfortunately that never happened.

This is my one regret - not really a regret, but you know what I mean. The rest, became the finish, and the 3some just petered out, that was the end of the action. Now as 3somes go it was amazing, and it is always my point of reference to other 3somes I've had, was it as good as the first time. I'll be honest it takes some beating.

Now to conclude the story, me and my mate are still mates, and we did have pretty much the exact same 3some about 3 weeks later but with his gf! Obviously without my gf knowing!

Although my gf enjoyed the 3some and said she would do it again, we never had any more fun after that, it ended up just being a one off.

By *orthridingMan 33 weeks ago

Knutsford

Brilliant I got really hard reading this. So neither of you came?

By *raigs3386Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 33 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice situation and a hot read, thanks OP

By *ricky09Man 33 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus