FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The good couple and Steve One off

The good couple and Steve One off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Angela and Eric married 15 years they had decided to spice things up a few years back by dipping their toes onto swinging

Eric tall slim glasses nice sized cock

Angela 5ft3 big buxom tits a full bum a cute smile and devilish laugh

They had tried out various things couple swap soft swing separate room threesomes

They had enjoyed experimenting but one thing stuck and mainly because of Steve

Steve was the same age early 40s as Angela and Eric they had met him online and arranged to meet up for drinks

Steve and Eric had clicked right away getting on like old mates Angela had taken a while to warm up she fancied him but wanted to know if he was the real deal in bed

That first meet they had only decided to have drinks but had ended up in a hotel room Steve balls deep in Angela as Eric watched his wife be fucked and cummed in

That was the first time Angela had let another man cum in her bareback except Eric and she’d warmed up to Steve way before letting him fuck her but once he’d cum in her and she felt his big cock pulsate in her hot cum flooding her and they kissed

She felt an extra connection not just a sexual one a friendship one

That was a few years back now and the three had developed a long standing thing

Angela and Eric still dabbled in the occasional couples meet but we’re very happy in threesomes with Steve or as they moved on just Angela and Steve going at it

Eric worked away a lot and he both loved the idea sexually that Steve was banging his mrs while he was away but also loved that he knew Angela was being looked after too

Eric FaceTimed Angela once he was in his hotel room as she lay in bed with Steve spooning her

“Hello love ay alright steve”

“Hey Eric” they both replied

“Don’t tell me I’ve missed the show” Eric laughed seeing his wife already naked in bed with Steve

“Well we were gonna wait but you were stuck in traffic” Angela replied having promised her husband that once he got to the hotel y would FaceTime Steve fucking her

“Don’t worry mate I took some video of us” Steve chimed in as he stroked angela under the covers

She always liked that Steve would be there with her while Eric was away and loved that when they FaceTimed Steve would always stroke her body under the covers where Eric didn’t see

“Well I was really looking forward to that wank … you not gonna bang my wife again steve eh” Eric jokingly said in an annoyed way

Just as he said that Steve felt his cock twitch all this talk and the stroking got him hard again

Angela felt his big cock twitch against her bum and her face lit up and Eric knew that reaction he smiled seeing his wife’s eyes light up and she laughed her infectious laugh turning to Steve to kiss him

“You gonna fuck me” she whispered but loud enough so Eric could hear

Eric whipped off his pants his cock already hard as he wanked over his wife being fucked

Steve and Angela kissed his cock now fully hard hitting her plump bum cheeks Steve slid in from behind up her already cum filled pussy

Angela closed her eyes maiming holding the phone so her husband could see

“Is he in you babes?” Eric asked

Angela nodded biting her lip reaching her arm back to stroke Steve’s head as he kissed her neck and his cock slowly went inside her

“He’s in me” she moaned to her husband letting him know how deep Steve was in her

“Go on Steve fuck her fuck my wife”

Steve smiled realising Angela was totally giving herself to him as she melted into him feeling his cock up her he took her phone

“You wanna see where my cock is mate?”

Eric nodded as he wanked desperate to see where his mates cock was . Steve held the phone down pulling the covers back as Angela opened her legs a little as she knew Steve was trying to show her husband where his cock was

All Eric could see was Steve’s huge meat length penatrating his wife and hear her beg for more and more

Eric was close to cumming and he’d had enough threesomes with Steve to tell he was too

“Cum in her mate cum in her” eric said seeing his wife now being jolted as she moaned and loved Steve fucking her

Steve gripped on tight with one hand around her and the other holding the phone he winked to eric

“I’m gonna fucking cum up her” steve yelled as Angela felt her body shake and held onto steve as he legs shook and her body felt a rush of joy run over her

“Oh goddddd he’s cumming in me babes he’s cumming right inside me” Angela moaned to her husband who was now shooting streams of his own cum out as he watched his mrs be satisfied by another man

Steve gently still thrusting in her as his balls emptied inside Angela she felt a rush as she opened her eyes to see her husband smiling back having watch Steve bang her close from behind

Steve and Angela kissed gently

“Thank you babes” she said

Eric actually loved how close his wife and steve were and always found their friendship and how much they cared for each other hotter than the actual sex

The post sex clarity kicked in but it was always the clarity that this felt good and their friendship was still there they smiled and laughed Steve’s cock still in Angela

“Ok babes we have a curry soon il call tomorrow babes you take care love you” Angela said to Eric

“Ok baby you have fun love you cheers steve for looking after her”

“No problem mate il send you any videos later on you take care mate”

Steve placing the phone down as Angela turned into steve and they kissed gently as he held her

They had a deeper connection they both knew it was just friendship and Eric and Angela were always going to be a couple

But it was a friendship with love

They had their curry in bed and did go at it again that night but didn’t film it for Eric

Steve and Angela liked their alone time and would do things together that they would never tell Eric about

Angela would always let steve be the one she tried out new sexual things with he was the first one she’d let cum over her face as she’d always said no to Eric and had introduced Eric to it after steve had plastered her face a few times telling her husband who’d begged for years to do it how good it felt when steve cummed over her

Rimming was also a first with Steve but never brought up with Eric . Steve would sometimes run her during threesomes as Eric had his cock sucked steve would rim her

It would send her wild knowing it was something Eric would never do

They did have a threesome with another man that Eric did not know about . It was a hot hot night that Angela still brings up alone with steve

They also when Eric was away for a week they went to a swingers club together which Eric knew about but he didn’t know they had done a couples swap while they were there

The biggest thing Eric didn’t know about was that steve had fucked his wife up the bum , not only had he taken her anal flower it had become quite regular for them to do it

That morning after steve had Angela dogging style his cock up her brown hole as she moaned

“Fuck me please”

Steve pounded her then saw her phone ring it was a FaceTime from Eric

Steve answered but just voice call

“Morning mate shes erm a bit busy erhmmm fuck that’s good … she a bit pre occupied right now” steve said as Eric could hear his wife moan

Eric knew this meant he wasn’t needed an unwritten rule they had is a phone all his voice only then it’s private time

“Oh right mate il call later send my love to Angela”

Angela let out a big moan something Eric had never heard

“Angela you wanna tell him where my cock is” Steve smiled putting the phone down next to Angela as he banged her arse

Eric heard the faint sounds of his wife mutter through her excited moans and shudders

“He’s up my arse”

The end

Thanks for reading

Always like feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

This one needs a bump

If anyone missed it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 31 weeks ago

hayes

Love it