FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun up Kinnoull Hill

Fun up Kinnoull Hill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I drive a black cab but not the London variety but have certainly had quite a bit of fun in it with Lesley the other half of this profile.

On one occasion we met at the Travelodge that used to be The Isle Of Skye. Was a dark winters night and I was stopping off on my way to an airport pick up in Edinburgh. We were going to head up Kinnoull Hill for some fun, at that time we didn't know each other as well as we do now. In which case I wasn't expecting her to take on the dare I'd made her before she pulled up in her car and jumped into the back of mine!

The dare was she was to strip down to her sheer knickers before we left the Travelodge car park and slip her hand in her panties and play with herself as I drove her up the hill. She was a little reticent for all of two minutes then to my amazement she went for it.

I can't begin to tell you how erotic it is watching someone in your mirror sliding her hand between her legs, being able to smell her sex and reach a hand back and stroke the inside of her long bare thighs while she was bringing herself off.

Also meant she was very ready for when we got to the bit of the hill we were heading for. Just ask her about the horse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Sounds like fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic