FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Widower

The Widower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay and K888 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

Manchester

My Wife and I live in a big house with a big garden which is relativley secluded. It's important to be aware of this because this huge garden is central to my story.

We are fortunuate to live in a pretty affluent area and most of our neighbours are very much like us working or retired professionals.

Our next door neighbour Harry, sadly lost his wife about two years ago. Janet and Harry despite being a good bit older than us had become good friends and we all felt the loss. Harry is moving on with life now, he's a nice guy, retired maths proffessor who taught at the local university. Despite being retired for some years He is still very much an academic and still writes papers for the the great minds of academia and often gives lectures when he's called upon.

I enjoy his company, he can pretty much relate to any subject, he loves his sport and he enjoys a drink and is especially fond of a good malt.

" Life is all about mathematics, Richard" he would often tell when he was explaning the complexities of life and especially after he had a few too many.

My Wife loved him too. She was particuarly attentive to his situation after his loss and was always inviting him around for dinner, supper or even a drink. It's fair to say that he was very fond of Kate too and never stopped telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and loving wife. Kate always greeted Harry like a family member and would give him a big hug and a kiss when she seen him. It was obvious to me that harry loved the attention.

So a bit about my wife Kate. She's a nurse. She's quite tall, slender, Very Dark long Curly hair, Brown gorgeous eyes, very sexy long legs and breasts that always get a second or third glance. In fact they very big, 36GG. I often wonder some time how that frame of hers can support such boobs.

She also is a shameless flirt! She wears short skirts showing off these wonderful shapely legs and great ass. Her blouses are always straining at the buttons and that cleavage should be illegal.

She gets lots of attention and she loves it. I love it too.

I'm often teasing her about going to give old Harry a heart attack the way she wanders about in the garden during the summer months but she laughts it off and tells me if he's still enjoying it at his age good luck to him!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *orkshireBeef26Man 32 weeks ago

Kirkella

"My Wife and I live in a big house with a big garden which is relativley secluded. It's important to be aware of this because this huge garden is central to my story.

We are fortunuate to live in a pretty affluent area and most of our neighbours are very much like us working or retired professionals.

Our next door neighbour Harry, sadly lost his wife about two years ago. Janet and Harry despite being a good bit older than us had become good friends and we all felt the loss. Harry is moving on with life now, he's a nice guy, retired maths proffessor who taught at the local university. Despite being retired for some years He is still very much an academic and still writes papers for the the great minds of academia and often gives lectures when he's called upon.

I enjoy his company, he can pretty much relate to any subject, he loves his sport and he enjoys a drink and is especially fond of a good malt.

" Life is all about mathematics, Richard" he would often tell when he was explaning the complexities of life and especially after he had a few too many.

My Wife loved him too. She was particuarly attentive to his situation after his loss and was always inviting him around for dinner, supper or even a drink. It's fair to say that he was very fond of Kate too and never stopped telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and loving wife. Kate always greeted Harry like a family member and would give him a big hug and a kiss when she seen him. It was obvious to me that harry loved the attention.

So a bit about my wife Kate. She's a nurse. She's quite tall, slender, Very Dark long Curly hair, Brown gorgeous eyes, very sexy long legs and breasts that always get a second or third glance. In fact they very big, 36GG. I often wonder some time how that frame of hers can support such boobs.

She also is a shameless flirt! She wears short skirts showing off these wonderful shapely legs and great ass. Her blouses are always straining at the buttons and that cleavage should be illegal.

She gets lots of attention and she loves it. I love it too.

I'm often teasing her about going to give old Harry a heart attack the way she wanders about in the garden during the summer months but she laughts it off and tells me if he's still enjoying it at his age good luck to him!

"

Love to meet up with Kate..

Naughty Busty Nurse

Xxx

By *hilledguy2020Man 32 weeks ago

Felling

By *J GeminiTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *usie pTV/TS 32 weeks ago

taunton

By *exbot 1Man 32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Interesting

By *rodigalMan 32 weeks ago

sunderland

Definitely more please

By *ussD1Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ynamo301Man 32 weeks ago

North West

By *igkidexyMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

By *eandher4and9Couple 32 weeks ago

leeds

By *oth0712Man 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Please continue

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan 32 weeks ago

north county dublin , Lusk

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *iscoman7771000Man 32 weeks ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 16/10/23 23:46:29]

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Good start more please

By *oolguyhiMan 32 weeks ago

North East

Intriguing start.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 32 weeks ago

close

By *orkiebar51Man 32 weeks ago

Keighley

By *andy mamboMan 32 weeks ago

saltney

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

Loving this story.more i hope.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *dward_TeagueMan 32 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Looking forward to seeing this one develop

By *hil911Man 32 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *knick45Man 32 weeks ago

Bristol

Hope there is more

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *untooMan 32 weeks ago

manchester

Interesting story. Looking forward to the next chapter

Manchester

Part 2

It was in the height of the summer.We are down in the South od England where the long hot summer lasts for months. Kate loved to sunbathe and as I explained we had a huge garden with a terrace, patio and garden space where she would laze out in the hot sun all day in her skimpy bikini.

This day Harry explained he had to go to an appointment and was expecting an engineer in to survey his roof area for possible solar heating panels and would I be so kind to let him in. He gave me the key to his house and described what part of house I needed to let the engineer in etc.

The guy turned up in the afternoon and spent an hour doing a survey of the house.

I noticed Harry had an office upstairs which was kitted out with high tech stuff, telescopes and all that paraphanalia associated with star gazing and all that Malarky. Posters of planets and graphs were all over his walls. I smiled to myself thinking that this is exactly how I would expect Harry would pass his time in the evening.

The engineer went up in to the loft for a short time and whilst he was up there I nosed around in the office. One of the telescopes was pointing up to the sky and I scanned around a bit trying to get a focus - I didn't want to be to moving it around too much so Harry would know I was being nosey. The bigger telescope was pointing down wards and I put my eye on the eyepiece - wow! I stepped back stunned! I couldn't belive how powerful it was, the detail was incredible and the focus crystal clear. It was then I realised where the lens had been pointing-in to my garden and right in to middle of my wife's tits which were the size of two moons harnessed in her pink bikini top and as I scanned down I could see her lovely bikini bottom tracing every detail of her full lips and just the merest glimpse of the top of her Brazilian strip.

By *rgasmdonorMan 32 weeks ago

millstreet

By *edi74Man 32 weeks ago

leicester

By *oppy12Man 32 weeks ago

Swindon

By *xeterman1Man 32 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *duk70Man 32 weeks ago

langley

By *teveblackpoolMan 32 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *adyinred696969Couple 32 weeks ago

Brecon

Blackburn

North West

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 32 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ohnathonMan 32 weeks ago

warrington

Bristol

More please

By *on81282Man 32 weeks ago

saltburn

Love where this is going….

By *obmarieCouple 32 weeks ago

Mid Wales& Border

Seems like this old man is turning out to be a Dirty Harry!

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Manchester

Part 4

That night whilst Kate and I had sex I suggested to her that I thought Harry was spying on her - I didn't tell her about his telescope in case that freaked her out but just that I had a hunch he was watching a lot.

Kate laughed as she straddled me reaching behind and grabbing my cock before sliding down.

" oh darling your not jealous of old Harry are you?"

" no way, just thought you should know" i sighed as she leaned over and fed one of these loveley tits in to my mouth.

Truth be told it was a huge turn on to me and it got me very excited thinking about him jerking off to her.

Kate increased her tempo and and i could feel myself getting ready to cum.

"Old Harry is 72 sweetheart, if he gets off on seeing me, try and see it as a lovely gesture we are both indulging in for a dear old man" - Her breath became ragged as she spoke "oh oh oh....."

" Oh fuck......" she squealed as we both came before she flopped down next to me.

She snuggled up next to me kissing me full on the mouth.

"No one would ever be able to fuck me like you do" she teased.

" I love you".

Loving this

Brecon

By *mithy13Man 32 weeks ago

stoke

By *ipplebarnyMan 32 weeks ago

milton keynes

Excellent

Blackburn

By *onald et JacquelineCouple 32 weeks ago

Helston

Did I miss part 3?

Swindon

By *andy mamboMan 32 weeks ago

saltney

By *21funguyMan 32 weeks ago

Bicester

Great

Bognor Regis

"Did I miss part 3?"
thought the same thing good story though

Chester le street

Enjoying this

Manchester

Part 5

The summer was glorious that year and Kate was always out in the garden and often on her lounger wearing her Bikini or swimsuit.

I tried to get her to go topless thinking this would be a great turn on for Harry but she always resisted and told me that she actually liked the white triangles on her tits and that little slice of white on the area above her pussy and hips where the string hung- it highlighted the glorious golden tan she had.

On occasions at the weekend when I was off I would sneak up to her whilst she was asleep and i would nibble on her neck and kiss her on the shoulders. She would purr and it turned me on thinking Harry was watching. On one occasion I was kissing her and I slid my hand down the front of her bikini bottom and started to rub her mound. She sighed and slowly I would insert first one finger, then two.

It was horny as hell for me as I imagined being watched through that Telescope as I worked my hand up and down her lips. She started to get right in to it bucking her hips as I rapidly finger fucked her, her lifting her hips so I could get more fingers in to her gushing quim!

There were several incidents like this over the summer and it's impossible for me to be sure that Harry watched them all but I'm convinced that he definitely seen a few.

A few weeks later Harry came around one late afternoon for some dinner with us. He brought a bottle of a lovely white Chardonnay which Kate loved. She had started drinking early that afternoon and was in a great flirty mood with us both. She had a pale blue vest top on and her nipples were visable through her bra. A very short skirt that finished on the top of her thigh but it rode up exposing a pair of lacey panties when she sat down. She looked sexy as hell.

Of course being the wonderful hostess that she is she would sit beside Harry and talk a load of nonsense about the stars and planets and anything she thought he would be interested in. He loved holding court and explaining things about the speed of light, nuclear fusion and sturcture of the atom. Stuff she couldn't possibly understand but would nod her head and throw in the obligitory "ah I see...."

I drank my beer and smiled.

As the afternoon went on Kate dank more and more and was becoming visibly d*unk. She's not a drinker at the best of times and the combination of the sun and all that wine hit her quickly. I suggested she slow down but I was enjoying her making a lush of herself it was ammusing listening to her slur her words especially words shes never heard of. By the time we had dinner and more wine she was pleasantly pissed and staggered a bit when she got up. I caught her and suggest she call it a night and she agreed.

She staggered over to old Hary and apologised for being tipsy Ha! she gave him a big hug and then planted a big kiss on his lips. She kissed me and staggered off to bed upstairs.

I sat with Harry and we continued drinking laughing at the innocense of my d*unken wife.

We heard the toilet flush from upstairs followed by some stumbling and bumbs and then silence.

I waited 15 minutes and the told Harry I would go and check on her.

I Went down the hall and upstairs to the bedroom. On the floor was a trail of cloths, skirt, bra, panties pulled off and discarded.

Kate was lying on her back naked but with a white cotton sheet pulled over her perfectly outlining the shape of her body. Her dark hair cascaded down over the pillow her long neck on view above these beautiful globes, her arms akimbo. She was completley comatose. I brushed my hands over her face but she was oblivious.

She looked so innocent and so sexy.

I gently pulled the sheet down just a touch to expose her tits her nipples reacted as I run a finger over them. It amazed me that her nipples got so hard despite her being completley unaware.

Bicester

Omg

By *atesey68Man 32 weeks ago

audley

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Hmmm thinking somebody else might get to feast their eyes, maybe more

By *ancelot1633Man 32 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Oh my, Harrys in for a treat methinks.

Chester le street

Love it

leicester

By *ilbert4450Man 32 weeks ago

paisley

By *bridge manMan 32 weeks ago

lanarkshire

By *ohnny4playMan 32 weeks ago

Kinross

Lovely tale so far

Dublin

By *_new_memberMan 32 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ussD1Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *hy-hull-guyMan 32 weeks ago

nearby

Spot on so far

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

I think Harry might get an eye full

North West

Bognor Regis

Hillsborough

By *lan1chunkyMan 32 weeks ago

Prestwich

Fingers crossed for Harry

Hot story

By *sirapMan 32 weeks ago

magic land

My gf’s mum has recently become a widower. I’d love for something like this to happen to me

By *erseybeefMan 32 weeks ago

st helier

Wish it was a full story

By *p22333Man 32 weeks ago

Witney

Loving this

By *orthridingMan 32 weeks ago

Knutsford

This is great!! Can't wait for more

By *hostfacialMan 32 weeks ago

Durham

By *ac6969Man 32 weeks ago

leeds

sunderland

Nice

By *oyntzMan 32 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work op. Looking forward to more.

By *SpiresMan 32 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *agnar1980Man 32 weeks ago

Poole

hayes

Wonder if Harry is going to get lucky.more please

saltburn

Keep going

Swindon

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 32 weeks ago

Gower

Mid Wales& Border

So far so good. Can't wait until Dirty Harry makes his entrance!

wolverhampton

Get in there Harry!

Blackburn

By *uddle4uMan 32 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *im66123Man 32 weeks ago

newcastle

By *hrisukbishareCouple 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Bristol

mullingar

millstreet

By *imetomingleMan 32 weeks ago

merchant City

Manchester

Part 6

I joined Harry again and we continued having a few more drinks. Harry asked if Kate was okay and I told him she was out cold.

After a few whiskeys I decided to broach the subject of Kate and if he had any fantasies about her.

" so tell me Harry, she's sexy as hell; have you ever imagined having sex with her?"

Harry's face went bright red. and he coughed on his Scotch.

"Really Richard that is just rude and frankly..." He coughed.

"frankly rather uncouth and doesn't do you any credit"

He finished his glass and reached for the bottle to top up. I wasn't giving up though.

"Come on Harry. we both know you've jacked off to her. Tell the truth. I'm not angry, frankly I'm rather turned on by it and impressed with your libido."

Harry took time to take in what I had said and then a rogue smile played over his lips.

" She is rather hot Rick; your so lucky. I won't lie I've had a few fantasies about her but that's all it would ever be- I'm afraid I still have certain needs but at my age the mind might be willing but the flesh..."

He looked down at his groin.

"is -- uncooperative shall we say"

He swallowed another big measure.

I suddenly felt a little sorry for him.

I got up and put an arm around him comforting and appreciating his candour.

I pulled him up by the arm.

"Follow me"

We quietley made our way to the bedroom door. The light from the hall cast a great beam over Kate, still out cold her breasts still exposed. I put my finger to my lips and encouraged Harry to come in to the bedroom. His eyes were wide as he looked down on her. He swallowed hard.

i run my finger over her breast and circled the nipple. He watched intently.

I gently pulled the sheet back very very slowly. Revealing her naked body.

I pulled her legs apart and he watched in silence as he looked down taking in the nudity of Kate, her quim exposed.He gingerly reached out to touch her but I stopped him and looked at him. My eyes telling him to be very gentle. His trembling hand and fingers traced up her thigh and then circled her pussy with the tiniest of pressure over her lips and upwards over that wonderful feather of Brazilian shaved hair.

It was extremely horny to watch this and I realised I had a huge hard on.

I moved toward the bed and pulled my shorts down and began stroking my cock.

I looked at Harry and he realised I was encouraging him to do the same. He was surprisingly big but flaccid.I watched him run his hand up and down his cock trying to get it to firm up. I was now rock hard and started wanking faster as I looked at her wonderful cunt. Harry rose to the occassion and we both were side by side stroking hard. His face was bright red and and I realised he was very close. Suddenly I just went off in my hand. My cock sending a huge rope of white cum over her pussy. Harry sputtered to a gentle cum. I continued to shoot several loads over her cunt and her belly.

We both looked at each other completly spent and happy.

I pulled the sheet back up over Kate.

I told him I would tell her in the morning that we had sex before she dropped off. She wasn't going to remember anyaway.

Harry went back to the table filled his glass with a healthy measure. He raised the glass to me and said.

"God Bless you Richard. And God Bless Kate.

He drained his glass and went home.

By *raigs3386Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *pl 4 3rdCouple 32 weeks ago

warrington

This sounds fantastic

Mid Wales& Border

Bet he'll be draining something other than his class again before the end of this story!

Bicester

Great

By *iquor247Man 32 weeks ago

wirral

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 32 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

North West

By *duk70Man 32 weeks ago

langley

Awesome

Bristol

Great

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

I hope he gets to fuck her soon

hayes

Hope he fucks her soon

leicester

saltburn

Superb

Dublin

By *omerset_naughtyMan 32 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

great story hope it.continues with Harry fucking her. givee him some Viagra that will help him get hard for ages lol.

By *aucyvickiWoman 32 weeks ago

Steeton

Loving this !

mullingar

By *_new_memberMan 32 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Blackburn

By *andi_mmfCouple 32 weeks ago

Whitehaven

An mmf coming soon!

By *un24.7Man 32 weeks ago

South Devon

By *lan1chunkyMan 32 weeks ago

Prestwich

Brecon

Swindon

By *ancelot1633Man 32 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Go Harry

By *olden BearMan 32 weeks ago

Cumbria

Me’s thinking Richard might be in trouble in the morning

By *ed-devilsCouple 32 weeks ago

Hitchin

Hillsborough

By *asseur_9Man 32 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Care of the elderly

By *hyguyDublinMan 32 weeks ago

Wexford, Waterford, wicklow

Can't wait on more

By *usie pTV/TS 32 weeks ago

taunton

By *oth0712Man 32 weeks ago

cambridge

Chester le street

Ow yes very horny

By *wakers14Man 32 weeks ago

burgess hill

millstreet

By *avieestbelleMan 32 weeks ago

Southport

Very, very hot

How naughty

By *iscoman7771000Man 32 weeks ago

birmingham

So he had his first contact

Hope it progresses to awaken fun

sunderland

Very nice go on

By *D123Man 32 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *nly1meMan 32 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Great start and ya gotta look after the older neighbours

By *urabriteMan 32 weeks ago

stafford

By *ameulMan 32 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

So horny

wolverhampton

By *ricky09Man 32 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *xeterman1Man 32 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *uddle4uMan 32 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *r P1957Man 32 weeks ago

Shoeburyness

By *ackiex32TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Wick

Great story

I expected you to take in Harry in hand.

leicester

Manchester

Thanks to everyone for your kind reviews.

Because the thread is reaching it's limit 157 - I'll write the next instalment on a seperate thread- "The Widower - Final Chapter". This is in case I can't finish it in one bite.

As a little teaser - it's horny as hell and Harry plays a major part but whether he manages to have full intercourse with Kate or even if he's able.. you'll have to wait and see.

Manchester

157 should have been 175 which is the thread limit.

"Thanks to everyone for your kind reviews.

Because the thread is reaching it's limit 157 - I'll write the next instalment on a seperate thread- "The Widower - Final Chapter". This is in case I can't finish it in one bite.

As a little teaser - it's horny as hell and Harry plays a major part but whether he manages to have full intercourse with Kate or even if he's able.. you'll have to wait and see."

Great. Thanks!

Could you make a holding post so we can bookmark it please. Then just write it as you will