FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sicilian girl

The Sicilian girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erefortgirsl OP   Man 31 weeks ago

London

I was on holiday in Sicily looking for a holiday home

In little town near Cefalù I arrived on the Friday and had viewing. I met the estate agent at his office and was greeted by a very hot receptionist she was very friendly and wearing the class white shirt and black pencil skirt she blatantly caught me checking her out and she gave me a little smile. The estate agent came in asked if was ready to leave I said yep and asked his assistant her name she said Camille I said bye.

Franco the estate agent showed me round a few places I asked if there was a local gym and he showed me one around the corner from his office. I went back

To my Airbnb had a few wines and went to bed. I woke up around 9 on the Saturday and went to the gym I was training when Camille came up and said hey how are you i smiled and said good she was wearing a tight fitted gym shark top and tight shorts. The gym was very quiet and Camille was chatting to me between sets she asked if I’d like to meet at her at a bar in the evening is said yeah of course we parted ways i went back to the Airbnb and looked forward to it the day dragged like mad.

Saturday night came I got showered and ready and went to the bar it was pretty busy and full of young people Camille walked in wearing a white dress that’s was very revealing I was stunned. I asked what she wanted to drink and she said a bullet bourbon neat I said good choice and ordered 2. The measures were crazy we drank a few drinks was having a nice time when Camille whispered something to the girl behind the bar she then came back with the bottle. She leaned over and said you want to take me back to yours Anna’s finish this and held up the bottle of bullet I wasted no time in saying yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 31 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ynamo301Man 31 weeks ago

North West

By *agnar1980Man 31 weeks ago

Poole

Good start

By *earded BeastMan 31 weeks ago

Durham

By *J GeminiTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *exbot 1Man 31 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *oth0712Man 31 weeks ago

cambridge

By *akedsparkyMan 31 weeks ago

near bi

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

By *im69000Man 31 weeks ago

louth

Good start

By *portbilly1976Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man 31 weeks ago

birmingham

Interesting start

Mmmm more please

By *innymac34Man 31 weeks ago

Clare

By *igerman23Man 31 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aythan68Man 31 weeks ago

Birmingham, london

By *im66123Man 31 weeks ago

newcastle

By *untooMan 31 weeks ago

manchester

Good start. Hoping for more

London

We took a slow walk being up int the mountains everything was hilly I walked behind Camille on the up hill section and was in ore of her ass every now and then she’d turn and give me a grin. We got to my Airbnb and went in

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ragsterMan 31 weeks ago

Blackburn

London

My Airbnb was a really nice apartment it was modern and bright I put some music on via my phone got out two glasses and poured us a drink. We sat and chatted for a while things we’re getting very flirtatious Camille was saying most of the guys in the town were very boring she told me she liked open minded guys and her friend had an English boyfriend who was very open minded. We were now on fifth drink so both of us were very relaxed Camille asked if she could use the bathroom I said treat the place like your own she said oh I’m going to I laughed. Once Camille was out the bathroom I said I’m going to grab a shower she shouted I’ll be on the balcony I went into the bathroom and she had left her thong on the floor i smiled grabbed a quick shower wrapped a towel round me and poured my self another drink I walked out to the balcony and Camille looked at me and smiled she said nice outfit I looked up and noticed she had taken her bra off too he tits looked amazing through the white dress I said looks like you’ve lost some of yours. I sat down and we sat staring at each other she got up and went into the bedroom i necked my drink and followed her in as soon as i was in she grabbed my towel pulled it off and started kissing me. I pushed her onto the bed and pushed up her skirt I wasted no time going down on her she her pussy was clean shaven and tanned I started licking her out she was moaning and grabbed my hair I pushed her legs up to get better access and ran my tongue down her pussy and started eat her ass she started to really moan I want to go back to her pussy but she pushed me down and said please keep eating my I’ve never had it done before. I spun her around and told her to watch in the mirror I want back down and carried on eating her ass she was playing with her pussy her moaning getting louder and louder she tensed up and started Cumming she started squirting when she was finished she looked down and said sorry with a nervous grin I just looked at her and started eating her pussy

By *atesey68Man 31 weeks ago

audley

By *exbot 1Man 31 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot

By *ornynhappy23Man 31 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *ucksguy2000Man 31 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ary1001xMan 31 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS 31 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *igkidexyMan 31 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *ynamo301Man 31 weeks ago

North West

By *ildman2Man 31 weeks ago

Ribble valley

More please

By *ohn_1983Man 31 weeks ago

Poringland

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yum

By *rdiscreet327Man 31 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Very nice.

By *innymac34Man 31 weeks ago

Clare

By *ragsterMan 31 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ussD1Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

London

Camille was moaning again as I was licking her pussy i inserted two finger and started fingering her she was squirming all over the bed she pulled her top down and started playing with her nipples i increased the speed of my fingers and she started to gush again i took as much of her squirt in my mouth as I could. She pulled me up and kissed me we chilled for a bit and she told me she had only been with a few guys and they didn’t like the squirting or eating her ass I told her feel free to squirt away lol I said anything goes with me she said oh really. She rolled on top of me and started to kiss me slowly working down my body she made her way to rock hard cock and started to run her tongue up and down it then she engulfed it with her mouth and started to suck me she was looking into my eyes. She moved from my dic to balls she said I’ve never been with a guys who shaves his balls and started sucking them and moaning I began stroking my shaft what happens next surprised me Camille went down from my balls to my ass and starters eating it I was moaning with pleasure this soured her on and she started to really go to town she pushed up my legs and laid flat on her stomach and was tongue fucking my ass then I felt her finger tickling my ass she looked up to gage my reaction I was still moaning she started to push her finger in she bounced up to her knees and started sucking my cock and fingering my ass then I felt another finger slide in. I was moaning now as she quickened the pace of her fingering and sucking I said I’m gonna cum she went even faster I statutes unloading in Camille mouth and then she pulled her mouth away and let the rest of my cum her face she looked in the mirror then made her way to me mouth and started kissing me

London

We kissed passionately and the taste of both our bodily fluids made it ever hotter. We laid and chilled for about 20 minutes or so then I said I’m gonna grab a shower. The shower was large walk in shower I jumped in and started showering when I felt Camille hands on my back I turned around and was amazed at her naked olive skinned body we started kissing and I started to kiss and lick her nipples Camille turned me round and started to kiss me neck and gently bitting it to I reached behind and started stroking her pussy she let out a little moan in my ear. Then she moved away and I felt her hands on my ass and all of a sudden she was rimming my ass again my cock was now raging hard. I turned around and she started to suck my cock she stopped and whispered in my ear I love how kinky you are I never get to experience this I kissed her and said we can do anything you want tonight and tomorrow until I leave. She said anything I said yes anything by this point the bourbon was in full affect Camille said lay on the floor I lay down and she straddled my face and arched her self back I ran my hands up her toned stomach and grabbed her tits she rode my face for a while and then she grabbed my head and started to pull my face deep into her pussy she was like a possessed woman lol then she started moaning and convulsing and she was coming again then she lifted her self off me and slightly hovered a bit she pulled her lips apart and let out a stream of piss then another that just kept going she pissed on my face for a good minute before standing up I bolted up and grabbed her hair and started kissing her she said loudly I want you to fuck me. Camille was around 55kg I picked her pushed her against the wall and she guided my cock in to her I started to fuck her really hard the feel of her pussy was amazing so tight and soaked and mixed with the water from the shower it was amazing sensation. I put Camille down and told her bend over she did I started fucking her doggy style the water cascading down her back as I gently pulled her hair she was moaning and saying fuck me hard she pulled my cock out of her moved round to the other side of the shower that had a little seat she put her leg up on it and hurried my face in her ass she was looking back at me pulling me into her. She then looked at me and said I want you to fuck my ass I couldn’t resist the invitation I stood up and she used her silva to lube up my cock I pressed the head into her ass and she let out a load moan she then slowly guided her self back on to my cock slowly a mixture of

Pain and pleasure on her face I started playing with her pussy as we started to fuck we started very slowly and gradually increasing Camille was now loving my cock in her ass she bent over more and told me to go faster I picked up speed and she adjusted her self and bent over even more and she started to cum she shouted loudly fuck my ass harder I was now fucking her with all I had we were like two animals fucking Camille came again this time she gushed again this

Sent me over the edge I shouted I’m Cumming she she started pushing back as hard as she could and I filled her with my cum I almost collapsed my orgasm was that intense. Camille slowly pulled my cock out of her ass it was still hard she got on her knees and started sucking my cock she looked at me and said I’m think I’m a slur with an alarmed look I bent down and kissed her and said your fucking amazing we finished showering and went to the bedroom and went to sleep

Awesome. Keep it coming.

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story

By *oveoraltoungeMan 31 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Brilliant love it