FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Long week

Long week

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

It’s a Friday night, I’ve been working away all week. You’ve been at home excited and relaxing ready for me coming home. As I come through the door I look for you, shout your name, I hear back come upstairs. I make my way upstairs to the bedroom where your sat on the bed, in black and green babydoll outfit, hair half up in a pony tail, freshly done make up and eyelashes extensions on looking absolutely seriously gorgeous sexy. As I move towards you to kiss you, you push me away with your hands you then start to grab at my trousers removing them along with my boxers to reveal my semi hard cock. You push me back and get on your knees, you grab my cock slightly hard, I gasp as your tongue starts licking the top of my now hard cock. You tease the end of it before sliding the full length of it your mouth. My hands grabbing hold of your head with every motion as my cock hits the back of your throat you gag.

I push you back pull your body up against mine, removing my top and kissing you to taste myself, with one quick motion I grab your legs throwing you on the bed, moving my body over the top of you kissing you. My fingers sliding your knickers across to play with your clit and slightly wet pussy. We continue to kiss me then moving my way towards your neck working my way across your shoulders, moving down still playing with your clit, licking and sucking on your nipples gently nibbling on them both until there both hard . Moving to your stomach kissing every inch of your incredibly sexy body.

I reach your pussy, i remove your knickers and thrust my hard cock deep in your wet tight push, with each slow thrust you gasp your hands grabbing hold of the fresh washed bedding. I slightly speed up my cock perfectly sliding in and out with each moan and groan that comes out of you my thrust get hard. I feel your pussy start to contract and get tight around my cock. I pull out hard and fast. You saying you twat i want more.

I start by gently blowing on your clit then with my fingers i massage your clit, teasing you making you want more. I continue down your legs again reaching for feet making sure you’re in total relaxation. I work my way back up your legs again coming across your gorgeous beautiful sexy pussy, using my fingers i open up your pussy to expose your clit , so I can really get my tongue in there flicking it over and over it, sucking on it as my tongue flicks over it. Feeling your body starting to tense up I slide one finger in feeling your juices on my fingers, sliding it in and out then sliding another finger in you, your moan and groaning. I stop licking look up at your stunning green eyes, you biting your lip. I then stop come back up one hand around your neck and then using the tip of my cock to tease your pussy, you wrap your legs around my back trying to get me to push my cock in you, if fight back just to tease you that little bit more, all the time staring into each other’s eyes. You sucking your pussy juices off my fingers.

I then grab you around your waist flipping you over, now your peachy fuckable, grabable, kissable, lickable bum is facing me. I slide two fingers in you I’m my thumb on your other hole with each slide of my finger my thumb massage your hole heating you moan and groan I stop and slide my hard cock back in your wet dripping pussy with every stroke I slap your bum leaving it redder and redder each time. Your moans and groans get louder eventually turning into pleasure screams, “you calling me a horrible cunt you want it fucking harder” telling me “ to fuck you like a man” with each harder quicker thrust you shout harder, I feel your pussy get tighter around my cock as you start to cum with my last hard stroke my cock explosed in your pussy then with each slower stroke then my cum starts leaking out. “ You tell me to get out” as I lay down next to you, you go down to lick your juices and my juices off my cock…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic