FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A cold dark night

A cold dark night

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

It’s a cold dark night, you’ve just come in from work tired after a long day. Whilst you cook yourself some dinner I go upstairs and run you a hot bubble bath, light a couple of candles and sticking on some of your favourite music so you can unwind and relax with a gin in your hand in the bath. Whilst you’re in the bath I put more candles around the bedroom with some rose petals spread across every where. As you step into the bedroom towel wrapped around your body, I tell you to lay on the bed face down. I grab some amazing selling body oil , putting some in my hands I start with your shoulders and neck working my way down your arms and back and gently kissing you too as I work my way down your incredible body. As I reach your very perky sexy bum I put some more oil on my hands working it into your bum sliding my hands behind your legs just to tease your pussy just a little bit, working my way down your legs to your feet. Feeling relaxed I have you turn over laying on your back where I start again with your neck and shoulders massaging you kissing you as i work my way to your slightly errect nipples working the oil with my fingers into them then using my tongue to suck and flick my tongue over them, hearing you start to moan I continue working my way down your body reaching your pussy.

I start by gently blowing on your clit then with my fingers i massage your clit, teasing you making you want more. I continue down your legs again reaching for feet making sure you’re in total relaxation. I work my way back up your legs again coming across your gorgeous beautiful sexy pussy, using my fingers i open up your pussy to expose your clit , so I can really get my tongue in there flicking it over and over it, sucking on it as my tongue flicks over it. Feeling your body starting to tense up I slide one finger in feeling your juices on my fingers, sliding it in and out then sliding another finger in you, your moan and groaning. I stop licking look up at your stunning green eyes, you biting your lip. I then stop come back up one hand around your neck and then using the tip of my cock to tease your pussy, you wrap your legs around my back trying to get me to push my cock in you, if fight back just to tease you that little bit more, all the time staring into each other’s eyes.

I eventually slide my hard throbbing cock hard and deep into you with every thrust you gasp and moan , feeling your pussy start to tense up again i thrust one more time then pulling out fast and hard. I roll over grabbing your waist and pulling your body towards my face , now your sitting on my face riding my tongue as fast as you can, your playing with your nipples your hair is going wild with every hair flick as your start to moan and groan your pussy and stomach get tense as you cum , my tongue licking your clit until you can’t take no more . I push you off I get up put you on all fours, sliding my hard cock in you from behind. Every thrust pulling on your hair, we’re both moaning and groaning, sweating running off are bodies, I feel your pussy tense again and I cum hard and deep in your extremely wet satisfied pussy. We both roll over in each others arms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic