FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Keys on the fish bowl one off

Keys on the fish bowl one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Paul immediately regretted making the joke

He attended a friends 40th birthday party it was a house party that was now dwindling down to a just a few couples

Paul had made the joke after someone had said

“Ohhh remember when we used to play silly games like spin the bottle”

“Get the twister board out” another said

“Fuck it get the fish bowl out and let’s all put our car keys in” Paul said laughing but the silence told him the joke hadn’t landed

Some didn’t get it others who did looked at him with disgust as in their eyes he’d taken it too far

Paul’s wife Nicola slapped his shoulder “always taking it too far … sorry everybody” she said apologising for her husband

The conversation moved on and more people made their goodbyes

It was Steve’s birthday and Paul was very close to him and his wife Tina

Paul and Steve pulling down the outside gazebo as Tina and Nicola tidied up inside. Paul had hoped that his I’ll timed joke would be forgotten about

Steve and Paul headed back inside to find Tina and Nicola sitting drinking wine in the living room

Nicola was petit very librarian like glasses long brown hair but nice big tits

Tina was very slim and tall small perky tits long legs jet black hair she was outgoing and outspoken

“So Paul you gonna pop ya keys on the fish bowl now?” She laughed

As everyone else did Paul felt embarrassed holding his hands up

“I know I know stupid joke”

Steve then grabbed not a fish bowl but an empty ornamental bowl from the mantle placing his keys in

“Well it’s not gonna be much of a guess who we get” Steve joked

Nicola and Tina laughed much to Paul’s mild annoyance

“So he can joke but I can’t?” He laughed

“Who said he’s joking?” Tina purred standing up walking over the Paul slowly Paul looked on he’d always fancied her

Tina stroked Paul’s chest as Steve watched Nicola then stood up and walked over to Steve

They all shared looks not saying a word but all knowing what was on each others mind

“We’re all adults here” Steve said calmly

“Nothing wrong with some adult fun” Tina said flicking her hair back

Paul looked at his wife seeing the look in her eye he knew she was horny and in the mood for sex

He couldn’t help his cock was rock hard as Tina opened his shirt and he looked seeing his wife bite her lip looking at Steve

“As long as it’s just sex” Nicola whispered her voice almost breaking as she was so turned on just before Steve leaned in kissing her

Paul then turned and Tina kissed him the couples now both standing side by side kissing as they alll reached out hands to hold with their partner

A non verbal que that the green light was on for fun

Steve pushed Nicola onto the sofa and pulled up her dress and began to kiss her inner thighs and peel off her knickers and lick her pussy

Tina went to her knees and unbuckled Paul’s pants and began to felate him. She was a total pro sucking his cock as he watched his wife moan away as another man pleasured her with his mouth

Steve stopped and pulled niclola up and turned to his wife who had Paul’s cock in her gob

“My darling wife would you care to stop sucking another man’s cock and come up stairs to bed and that that man fuck you”

Tina smiled and got up as the two couples kissed and giggled as they went upstairs

They got to the room leaving the lights off each face to face with the others partner as they stripped

Paul then putting his foot in it again nearly “shall we use condoms” he said nearly breaking the sexy aroma

He looked to nicola “I don’t mind if you don’t” she said as Steve then kissed her

“It’s ok hun it will feel better bareback for all of us” Tina purred as the two men laid each others wives down

They could feel skin on skin as they kissed passionately Paul and Steve cocks hard ready to fuck as Tina and nicola lay side by side soaking wet they turned to each other smiling sharing a small kiss

“Ay you two save those for us” Steve said

Steve and Paul both holding their cocks slid them bare up each others wives both watching their own wife’s face

Seeing how turned on their wives were having another man’s cock in them

Tina wasn’t knew to this she knew that Paul would fall into competition with Steve as the two of them would try to outlast and out fuck each other

Both trying to fuck the others wife better and spurred on seeing the other make their own wife moan

She knew the only winner was her and Nicola as their men would put on their best performance

Steve had a thick cock and was making Nicola moan as he stretched her Paul was longer and was hitting places Tina had not been touched inside

The fucking grew instense as the couples moving closer Tina and Nicola side by side arms over each other Their other hand reaching out over their body to hold their husbands hand

Paul and Steve now moving together in sync as they came to final moments

Nicola squeezed her husbands hand he knew she was gonna cum

“Ohhhh god”

Tina seeing her man thrust and feeling Paul in her felt her leg shake her husband feeling that he knew she was cumming too

Tina and Nicola both cumming Steve and Paul could not hold off any longer

“I’m gonna cum”

“Me too” they said thrusting harder and faster both unleashing their hot load in each others with writhing milliseconds of each other flooding Nicola and Tina with hot jizz

The collapsed into a bundle kissing gently and stroking each other

“Well that escalated” Steve joked as they swapped back wives

Steve kissing Tina “you enjoy that fuck babes?”

“He was fucking amazing” Tina replied

“You have fun darling”

Nicola nodded hugging Paul he could tell she was extremely happy

The coupes lay there naked chatting

The conversation grew to round two

Steve suggested he use the spare room with Nicola and Paul nodded

He loved seeing his wife slip off in the dark naked giggling as she left the room to be fucked all night by another man

Paul didn’t waste time in turning round to fuck Tina having her suck how cock and he took her doggy cumming in her again

Paul managed to get Nicola in a 69 bricking in her mouth then making it for round 3 banging her senseless cumming in her pussy

The couples never spoke of this night again

A shame really but they always thought every time they fucked about that night

The end

Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandher4and9Couple 33 weeks ago

leeds

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Great story

By *olarMan 33 weeks ago

woking

Excellent read. No do you want more, no cliffhanger wait for next chapter, just a dam good story

Cheers OP

By *exymarvelMan 33 weeks ago

cardiff

Yum

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Hope they have many more adventures together. Fantastic story

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

"Excellent read. No do you want more, no cliffhanger wait for next chapter, just a dam good story

Cheers OP"

Cheers I prefer doing ones that are not too drawn out

I like doing some longer ones as I have done many long form. But there has to be an end.

I still have one long form story that I’m still finishing but I will mainly do one offs

By *ndrea54TV/TS 33 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ypicalmale2022Man 33 weeks ago

okehampton

Great - takes me back to the early days of wife swapping parties....

By *ig daddy 1969Man 33 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic