FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Summer sun and fun

Summer sun and fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

My very first attempt to a story. English isn't my first language, hence I thank you all for the patient and for casting a blind eye on mistakes.

The summer sun was shining high in a clear blue sky.

Summers in the UK have never been that strong, but the climate change has been running wild lately.

Lim was sitting in the living room, enjoying the freshness of the air con, whilst looking at the three young guys her husband Al employed to do some homework here and there. Cutting the grass, trimming the bushes, taking the foliage away from the swimming pool and so on.

The sun of 12 o'clock was shining strong, superheating the ground, so that Lim could see a haze surfacing from the asphalt of the drive.

The guys need a break, she thought with a sense of pity for the three youngsters.

Lim walked through the back door, where Paul, Mark and Carl were working, their shirts tight to their skin due to the sweat were revealing line of muscles.

"Good afternoon Mrs Shon" said Paul turning his head to Lim, stopping a second from trimming the bushes. "Good evening to you Paul" replied Lim with a smile, lowering her sunglasses "I think the three of you could do with a break?"

"That's a great idea" came Carl's remarks from the swimming pool where he was busy trying to catch old leaves fallen in to the water during the night.

"Come back in then and suit yourself"

"Right away" replied Mark following Lim features heading back from the double door. A slim shirt body, toned by exercise that didn't aged bad at all ... Rather it looked not aged at all.

The shorts and loose tank top disappeared in the shade of the house and the three guys followed after a few seconds.

"Where can we sit?" Asked Paul speaking for the whole group.

"At the table, sofa, anywhere" said Lim with a muffled voice from the kitchen.

The three young men took a seat at the sofa, a bit rigid from the sudden informality. A sense of together ess was growing within them, together with an excitation a bit unknown due to a series of thoughts that none of them was daring contemplating seriously.

Lim appeared five minutes after, her shoulder long black hair stuck to her shoulder and cleavage. She couldn't stop but noticing the sight of the guys over her body, giving her a strange feeling in her stomach.

She carried a tray with three glasses. "lemonade" she said with a smile stepping in front of her guest "hope you like what I get you"

"Oh we like it indeed Mrs Shon" replied Carl with a smirk that was leaving room to interpretations. Lim decided to get along, after all it would be some innocent flirting.

"There you are then Carl" she said placing a glass in front of him, bending over to reveal some lines of her chest. The two of them crossed sight for but just a moment, enough for Lim to smile at Carl who timidly smiled back moving his eyes away.

She serves Mark and Paul as well, offering a good sight as before. Eventually she took the last glass for herself "so, how is the job going. I hope it is not too tiring and boring"

"In total honesty" started Paul "the job is hard but not boring at all, isn't Mak?" concluded elbowing his friend to his right.

"Yes, sure indeed" said Mark whilst Lim started to sip her drink, rivulet of water dripping down her chin and in the cleavage of her chest.

She finished her drink and turned over, heading to the kitchen where she put the tray away.

"When you all have done, you can start working anytime again, just don't mind me I'll be sunbathing"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Excellent start

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

By *igerman23Man 31 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

[...] As soon as she finished speaking the three of them appeared in the garden, heading toward their tools.

Lim was busy opening her sunbed, the three of them started to work at their station, keeping an eye on Lim that she didn't fail to ignore.

"Dear me" said Lim patting her forehead "I have forgotten my bikini upstart... Paul would you be so nice to take it to me please?"

"Right away" said Paul climbing down the ladder quickly where he was about to start trimming the bushes "where can I find it?"

"I think I have left it hanging in the toilet"

Mark and Carl started to work again, whilst Lim sat crossed leg on the edge of the sunbed. She could feel their eyes on her, measuring her shape, in particular her round ass and full chest, a good size three.

A few minutes later, Paul reappeared handing the biking to Lim. She received only the bottom part: a thin white tong "where's the top?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find it"

Lim curled her lips up, bringing a finger to her forehead, thinking. She eventually sighted clapping her hand. "Not a matter" said smiling "I am used to sunbathing topless, unless you all mind"

"Not us, no" said Paul with a broad smile " am I right guys?"

"It is your home Mrs Shon, your rules" replied Carl

"Ok fair enough, but please call me Lim"

"Ok Lim, carry on" said Mark "for us is not an issue"

Lim proceeded to change her clothes, facing the three guys "do you mind turning yourself away a moment?"

Mark and Carl quickly turned murmuring an apology. Paul kept his eyes on Lim a bit longer, smiling and slowly turning

The guys could hear Lim taking her clothes off, in their head the image of her body totally naked. A few seconds after she was laying down on her sunbed "keep working, my husband pays you after all"

The guys started their job again, the splashing of the water interrupted by the rustling and snapping of the scissors against the bushes.

Mark got closer to Lim "pardon Lim, just a remark"

Lim sat herself up on her elbow, her chest round and solid pointing up at him "yes?"

"Those are delicate parts, you should put the suncream on"

"You mean the nipples?" Asked Lim passing a finger distractingly over them

Mark gulped "yes"

"Well then, fetch me some suncream, which is by the entrance"

Without thinking twice Mark disappeared in the home to pop up a few seconds after. That's all Carl and Paul need to become more interested and Lim notices how they are picking over her with the tail of their eyes.

"Guys the day's hot, would you prefer working without the top, feel free to do so"

Carl and Paul nodded to each other and removed their top, exposing their lean, well defined bodies.

Marks reappeared "what's new?" said holding over to Lim the suncream

"Hot day" she said

Mark shrugged and took his top off too.

"May I?" He asked Lim pointing to her back

"Why not" she said laying prone waiting for the suncream to be applied

By *kpiercedCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

By *hostfacialMan 31 weeks ago

Durham

By *rdiscreet327Man 31 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant work op. Looking forward to more.

By *agnar1980Man 31 weeks ago

Poole

Mark took the tube, spurting the cold liquid over Lim shoulders, legs and back.

He sat next to her, feeling the envious sight of Paul and Carl.

Mark proceeded to rub Lim who twitched under his touch, his finger rubbing gently the shoulder going all the way down her spine and loins. Gently and firmly, he moved his palms over Lim's hips, proceeding down to her legs and feet.

His touch was warm and sensual, his eyes staring at Lim's round ass covered by a thin white line.

"Thanks Mark" she said "now back to work, the rest I can do myself" said Lim turning around as Mark backed off to regain his duties, beginning to water the plants.

"Beg your pardon Lim" said Paul approaching "I do believe we have been paid to do any job for you, you should leave it to us applying suncream"

Lim laughs "well, you have a point there" she said handing the suncream over to him.

They lock eyesight for a few seconds "yes?" Said Lim feign ingenuity.

Paul didn't need more prompting and gently applied a line of suncream on Lin's tummy and cleavage.

He began to rub, feeling her what... getting excited? His hands started a rotatory movement, from the base of the belly upward, following the abdomen lines, his fingers almost touching the round growing of the bottom part of her chest. He skilfully spread his fingers, cupping the base of her breast. Not touching though, leaving a gentle sensation growing up into Lim, who readjusted her position, slightly arching backward whilst releasing a suppressed sigh.

Paul's fingers kept running her thorax, till the thumb came together moving upward, reaching her cleavage..

He kneeled next to her, beginning to rub her chest, gently and slowly. Paul could read lust on Lim's face, deformed by what is now definitely pleasure; her eyes narrowing, her teeth deep in her lips.

Pretend causality, Paul's palm brushed her nipples, Lim twitched releasing a soft moaning.

"Is everything all right?" He asked

"Yes" she answered with a trembling voice whilst a hand accidentally passed by Paul's crotch. The erection is rock hard, and Lim's mind is filled with wild desires.

"Probably I need some cream too" said Paul whilst Lim was holding his cock through his trousers, forcing herself up and him to step back.

Mark and Carl approached, attracted by the curiosity. What they saw was far beyond expectations.

Lim's lips were wrapping Paul's dick, her expression horny and furious, deep throating his cock as if she didn't see a dick in ages.

Paul groaned and Carl and Mark took their dicks out. She reached for them, starting to wank them hard without looking, her skills in full display.

By *erseybeefMan 31 weeks ago

st helier

Gota keep this going

Paul was the first to give in and without notice erupted over Lim.

She felt his orgasm growing and stepped back just in time to receive a first load over her chin, the second and third ended up over her tits.

"Paul! What are you doing?"

"Sorry mam"

"Punishment for you, young man" she said whilst cupping the cum from her chin and lips. "Sit and watch" she ordered whilst she forced Carl to lay down on the bed.

Lim moved on top of him, his dick hard and veiny pointed in her direction. Without hesitation, Lim lowered herself over his dick, her lips touching the tip of his dick.

"This could have been you Paul" Lim said glancing over a wide mouth staring Paul and after a moment she squatted down violently over that hard rock dick.

Carl groaned and held it there, whilst Lim started to ride him.

Mark, instead, rubs Lim's ass. "Good boy" she says whilst a finger slides in, followed by a second one. The third finger is the prelude to another dick.

Lin moaned and screamed getting pounded by two guys. She couldn't move anymore, leaving her body at the two lads' mercy

They ritnically alternate their movements. Carl's dick rubbed her wall inside, she could feel it in almost her womb. Mark waited for Carl to stop so for him pumping. Lim felt the two dicks rubbing against each other, split by the thin membrane of her body. The guys moved faster and faster, Mark holding her tits from behind playing with her nipples turned her brain to jelly. Lim erupted in a massive squirt before laying over Carl's body, her energy completely drained.

Paul decided he couldn't wait any longer.

He stood up in front of her whilst his other friends keep fucking her. He held up her face, a surprise expression depicted in her eyes. Paul shoves his dick inside her mouth, face fucking her.

The three of them keep going on, Mark is the first to cum in Lim's ass, helping her to squirt again.

Lim disengages from Carl's dick.

"C'mon Paul, I'm not that nasty" she says rolling over the bed, spreading her legs for him.

Paul could see Mark cum dripping out her ass, her pussy wide and wet from the fucking.

Paul pulled her close and thrusted his dick inside. He pounded her hard, with anger. He flipped Lim over, kept ramming her whilst Carl joined in, spit roasting her. Her tits bounced, slives of cum dangling from her chest

Carl moaned and called his orgasm. Lim opens her mout inches away from the throbbing dick. A jet of cum splashed her face, a second and a third gave her a mouthful that she spills over her chin.

"That so fun guys!" Lim screamed whilst another warm gush of squirt leaked down Paul's dick.

And then Paul's turn came.

He starts to pound her faster and faster "I need to cum"

"Just do it"

"Where"

"Wherever you pref-"

Her voice is covered by Paul's groaning and moans whilst a huge load fills her up "--er".

Paul falls back exhausted.

Lim lays in a puddle of cum that leaks from her ass and pussy, more on her face.

"That was so so fun, thanks guys"

"Mrs Shon" came Mark's voice "I don't think we are even, Paul cum twice"

"Dear me" Lim smiled, cum garnishing her cheeks "carry on then"

Mark started to wank his dick and proceeded with a tit job. Lim could feel the weight of the meaty dick in between her chest. Paul's cum made the job easier and in a few seconds another wave landed on her face.

Carl was the next and last one. He entered her cum filled pussy and added his second load making Lim cum once more.

"Better for me to take a shower"

"And for us to leave"

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

More to cum I hope

"More to cum I hope "

Unfortunately the story ends here, however I'm happy to see that I offered something interesting and entertaining.

I will see whether I may be able to add something more

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliantly written

"Brilliantly written "

Thank you

By *ricky09Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus