FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lay-by Fun

Lay-by Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy57 OP   TV/TS 32 weeks ago

york

First thing first this is a true story.

So having been let down by the three guys who were supposed to be meeting me (I thought of the 3 1 might turn up but alas no thierloss lol)

So right I decided I was not going to put all the effort into getting ready to waste so into the car now the fact it was dark and I could get into the car without the nosey cow next door seeing me of to a spot where I knew I had a good chance of finding some fun.

As I drove I noticed that my leather skirt was riding up and you could just see the top of my stockings this will become clear later on.

So as I pulled into the lay-by a few cars and a couple of trucks parked up I pulled in between one of the large trucks and a car as I was just starting to chill I see in my mirror the guy driving the truck climbing down out of his cab and starting to walk towards my car as it was a half decent night I had my window open he slowly passed the car walking towards the next car. However before he reached the car he was walking back this time he stopped at me door and started with a hi how's things then he was stopped mid sentence as he had noticed my stockings on show as I had not pulled my skirt down from driving fixated on them he asked if he could have a feel at this point I thought I should inform him that I have a bit extra all be it very well tucked out of the way and very smooth silhouette he said as long as I was OK with it he was to

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

york

He then asked if I would like to join him in his truck. The feel of the cool evening air under my skirt as I step out of my car we head back to his truck where upon he helps me get in the passenger side. Wow the space In the cab was amazing. He then jumps in the drivers side and locks the doors. I felt his hands starting to caress my body and in no time at all he has removed my skirt and top to expose my natural beasts I felt the warmth of his hand caressing them and teasing my nipples through the lace bra. It's not long before I feel his lips and tongue giving them attention my nipples getting harder and harder,his hands now caressing the top of my legs his large hands running over the lace tops.he stops and decides to remove his clothes a fit smooth well built guy I help him to fet out of his bottoms and he smelt really nice havjust stopped at the services down the road and had a nice shower and shave. I remove his boxers to reveal a very very nice fully smooth cock not fat but a lovely length. I lower my head and slide my lipstick covered lipstick on to the tip and taste his pre cum for the first time.

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to more of this.

By *olflordMan 32 weeks ago

Exeter

By *asterofmaidsMan 32 weeks ago

Telford

More please

By *tockings12369TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Oxford

Can't wit for more.

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Stortford

keep going Mandy,

I’m loving it

york

As I took his manhood into my mouth I could feel it sliding into my throat this continues for some time but all the while he is is removing my knickers and I feel the coolness of lubricant being applied then a finger gently enters my love hole ,he is so gentle and starts working on me more lubricant is applied and I feel a second finger then a third it is at this point he lifts my head and turns me round his lips meet mine and such a passion in his kis ge asks xan I make love to you. I positioned myself on the bed and he is behind me I feel his manhood resting as more lubricant is applied and he slowly enters me mmmmmmm the thrill soon overcome the pain as he applies more pressure and enters me fully I feel him start to move back and forth as I feel his cock sliding in and out the feeling of such a size which I have never felt before.

By *eeker of pleasureMan 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *..NemoMan 32 weeks ago

Durham

york

It was then a knock on the cab door hey Jeff you awake it's Paul. Now Paul worked for the same company and had just pulled in behind Jeff and parked up.

Come on fella I'm horny as hell I could just do with a hand or blow job. It was then I realised why Jeff didn't have a problem meeting a TV. Urr hi Paul I'm a bit busy at the moment so I suggested he open the door and let him in

» Add a new message to this topic