FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time as a tgirl pt 1

My first time as a tgirl pt 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usiestockings2001 OP   TV/TS 32 weeks ago

highlands

I had been dressing since a young boy but through my teens I’d suppressed it thinking it would go away.

Once I’d left school and passed my driving test and got a car I was more independent and started to play about with dressing again. I could now buy my own things although this was in the late 70s and not easy to do but soon I had a range of lingerie, dresses, shoes and make up. As a 18 yr old I had long hair and was easy to get a feminine look with it.

So my parents had decided to go away on holiday and for the first time I didn’t go with them so thought it was the perfect opportunity to go out dressed. Little did I know what was going to happen.

I spent the Saturday morning having a bath and shaving off what little body hair I had. I laid out my chosen outfit for the drive which was black stockings, a nice six strap suspender belt, boots along with a nice matching black bra and panties, red blouse, black skirt and of course make up.

About mid afternoon I started to get ready, my hands were shaking as I pulled up the black stockings on my smooth legs and attached the suspenders to them. Once dressed I sat at the dressing table mirror and started my make up. Being young I didn’t need a lot just some brown eye shadow to match my dark brown eyes, red lipstick some blusher and face powder. Then the curling tongs to put a nice wave in my hair. An hour or so later I stood up and looked in the mirror and saw this gorgeous woman looking at me. Well there was no stopping me now.

I jumped in the car and drove and drove, constantly looking down seeing my stocking legs and boots under the steering wheel.

After a while I decided to go for a walk as it was now about 8pm and just getting dark. I pulled up in a car park by the river, there were a few other cars there but I’d never heard of dogging or anything like that.

I stepped out and started walking along the river path hearing the click of my boots and the air on my legs at the top of my stockings. It felt wonderful and stopped and sat on a bench. A few people walked by and never gave me a second look which really helped my confidence.

I saw a man walking down the path towards me and thought he would just walk by like the others but as he walked past he looked at me and smiled and then sat on the bench next to me. I started to panic, if I got up and walked away it would look strange so just sat there. He said “hi, it’s a lovely evening” I just answered back in a soft quiet voice “yes it is”

He must of been in his 40s, smartly dressed and I could smell his aftershave. “What are you up to tonight?” He said, oh just going for a walk I replied.

Next thing I knew he slid along the bench until he was right next to me. “You look really good, no one would know your not a real woman” I froze, he then said it’s ok, I often come down here to watch out for pretty girls like you so know what I’m looking for and suddenly I felt a hand rest on my leg.

What should I do I thought, get up and walk quickly to the car but for some reason I didn’t, it all felt so right so I sat there with his hand on the top of my skirt. Next thing his hand went down my leg onto my stockinged leg and slowly moved back up under my skirt. Why was I allowing this to happen? No one had ever seen or touched me before but it was so nice.

His hand moved up and stopped at the stocking top.

“Is this alright” he asked. I just nodded my head.

It was now getting quite dark and there was no one about. “Would you like to go back to my car, it’s more private and quieter” he said. Once again I just nodded. He stood up and held out his hand, he was taller than me and I held my hand out to his. He took it gently and we walked the short distance back to the car park.

He had a nice Jaguar and he opened the back door for me. This was my last chance to say no and walk away but I was drawn to him like a magnet. I slipped in and saw him smile as I must of flashed a stocking top. He went round and got in next to me. The lights went out and I felt him pull me to him and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

I hope you have enjoyed this so far, please message me if you would like me to write part 2

Susie xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Please more x

By *nly1meMan 32 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Great start .. would love to meet a girl like this

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Would love to meet a cock like that hunni x

By *nly1meMan 32 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Be more than happy to give it too ya x

By *onny4goodMan 32 weeks ago

lisburn

Hot so far. Keep going

By *athytvsubTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait till pt2, my chastity cage is a little tight now

By *eed AttentionMan 32 weeks ago

Oxford

Go on…

By *iM4kinkMan 32 weeks ago

San Antonio

Luv when men feel me up then kiss me like i'm their bitch and they know their going to spread me out and ass fuck me.

By *hil911Man 32 weeks ago

Solihull

By *enbobjimMan 32 weeks ago

Wallasey

Great story x

By *ucksguy2000Man 32 weeks ago

aylesbury

More please

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

A wonderful start, Susie. Please continue, darling. XX

By *ackiex32TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Wick

Please keep going, stuck inside because of the storm today so enjoying this story xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oneysmithcdTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Great start, waiting to read more.

By *lison 2023TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Liverpool

Lovely start