FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Showing off wife (bi)

Showing off wife (bi)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriocouple OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

rayleigh

Was messaging a bi guy on here, and the conversation got round to our wives, his wife had small boobs where my wife is 32 e, she is size 12, so they do stick out quite well and she gets a lot of attention when we are out. He obviously would like to see her and feel them, but we couldn’t do a meet, so I offered to show him some pics on my phone, I didn’t want to send them as I didn’t know where they would end up. We agreed to meet at a country park, I got into his van and we said our ‘hello’s’. I had blanked her face out on the pics I was showing him, but they were in various state of undress and beach. He started looking at them, I could see by his joggers he was getting excited by them, saying she looks great etc. he was getting to the pics where she was in her bra, he got his cock out and started rubbing it. I was enjoying the show knowing he was getting off on my wife’s boobs, he shot a look at me and noticed me looking straight at his cock, and asked if I like. I mumbled something to him, he grabbed my hand and put it in his cock to wank him. He got to the beach shots and her in her skimpy bikini, gave a grunt and put his hand behind my head and gently pushed me towards his cock head, I licked the precum off to a lovely gutteral hum from his throat, oh well in for a penny, I opened my mouth and put the tip in there, ( a first for me) and gently sucked. I was wondering what pics he was looking at when he said she looks great coming out of the sea, I knew very soon he would be seeing her nipples as she wrapped her sarong around after taking her top off, sure enough he went rigid muttered fucking hell, he did no more than push my head right down hard on his cock and pumped what seemed to be gallons of cum into my mouth ( the first time I had ever had tasted another man’s cum) I cum in my jeans without even touching myself I was so turned on. He is now wanting to meet and have me suck him in front of my naked wife while he plays with her. It’s on our to do list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

"Was messaging a bi guy on here, and the conversation got round to our wives, his wife had small boobs where my wife is 32 e, she is size 12, so they do stick out quite well and she gets a lot of attention when we are out. He obviously would like to see her and feel them, but we couldn’t do a meet, so I offered to show him some pics on my phone, I didn’t want to send them as I didn’t know where they would end up. We agreed to meet at a country park, I got into his van and we said our ‘hello’s’. I had blanked her face out on the pics I was showing him, but they were in various state of undress and beach. He started looking at them, I could see by his joggers he was getting excited by them, saying she looks great etc. he was getting to the pics where she was in her bra, he got his cock out and started rubbing it. I was enjoying the show knowing he was getting off on my wife’s boobs, he shot a look at me and noticed me looking straight at his cock, and asked if I like. I mumbled something to him, he grabbed my hand and put it in his cock to wank him. He got to the beach shots and her in her skimpy bikini, gave a grunt and put his hand behind my head and gently pushed me towards his cock head, I licked the precum off to a lovely gutteral hum from his throat, oh well in for a penny, I opened my mouth and put the tip in there, ( a first for me) and gently sucked. I was wondering what pics he was looking at when he said she looks great coming out of the sea, I knew very soon he would be seeing her nipples as she wrapped her sarong around after taking her top off, sure enough he went rigid muttered fucking hell, he did no more than push my head right down hard on his cock and pumped what seemed to be gallons of cum into my mouth ( the first time I had ever had tasted another man’s cum) I cum in my jeans without even touching myself I was so turned on. He is now wanting to meet and have me suck him in front of my naked wife while he plays with her. It’s on our to do list"

Wow would have loved to be in his position getting my cock sucked

By *P69erMan 31 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *lldaybreakfastMan 31 weeks ago

leeds

More please

By *oth0712Man 31 weeks ago

cambridge