FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ditzy carols long way home one off

Ditzy carols long way home one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Carol was 24 a receptionist in an office

Ditzy Carol was her nickname due to her clumsyness and oftentimes naive nature

She was very bubbly and friendly glasses 5ft2 big big tits that she always had on show. She always loved a flirt and it wasn’t uncommon for her at works parties to be bent over in the toilets being fucked by a random bloke from the office

She’d been with a few of the men from the office but was still single yet she just yearned for a nice boyfriend

On a cold night after work while driving home her tire blew out having not checked it when she should of. She pulled over stressed out and panicked looking at her phone it does just as she called for help

She climbed back inside to get her coat but then realised she’d left it at the office

She stood there shivering just in her short skirt and white blouse showing off her tits

Rubbing her arms to keep warm she soon saw a big recovery truck pull up. She was in lunch she walked cautiously in her heels clip clipping over to the truck

The driver got out seeing Carol in need of help

“You alright darling” he was in his 30s average height just a normal bloke who was on his way back to the garage after a long shift

“Oh god thank god you pulled over I’m just it’s just erm oh god erm” she stumbled

“You look fucking freezing darling get in the cab and il have a look at ya car” he said

Carol did as she was told and the truck driver helped her in the cab giving her arse a good feel accidentally

Carol started to warm up as she saw the friendly stranger check out her car

He spotted the blown tire and checked for her spare but it wasn’t there she’d given it to a friend and never got it replaced

He walked back to his truck stepping in the cab

“You’ve not got a spare luv”

“Ohhhhhh I know I ohhh err must of given it to my friend oh dear”

The driver wasn’t shocked he’d seen it a few times

“Tell you what darling I can tow you back to the garage but we can’t fix it tonight”

“Ohhhh thank you so so much I’m Carol” she said happy to have the help

“No bother Carol I’m Dave”

Dave couldn’t help notice carols tits flop about nearly falling out her blouse as she chatted

She was extremely chatty and used her arms as she talked which often led to her tits wobbling all over the place

“I just erm I just having such a bad day” she flustered

“We all have them … errr have my jacket you’ll warm up faster” Dave said passing his high via jacket to Carol

As they drove away Carol began to chat

“Ohhhh it’s just always one thing or another with me silly Carol silly ditzy Carol”

“Wouldn’t say that love we all have bad days”

“They call me ditzy at work and they’re right”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself … I’m sure your fella wouldn't want you talking yourself down”

“Haven’t even got a fella I can’t even get one no matter how hard I try” carol said still blistering away

Dave looked over checking her out her blonde hair big tits he couldn’t believe she was single

“No way you’re single”

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 31 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *21funguyMan 31 weeks ago

Bicester

Can't wait

By *ormladMan 31 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *orkiepud_69Couple 31 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *eeker of pleasureMan 31 weeks ago

manchester

Carol giggled her eyes always darted all over the place when she heard that

“Yeah no bloke wants this or they want it then they don’t call back … it’s always the same”

“That’s not on like I certainly wouldn’t pump and go if you know what I mean”

Carol giggled her tits wobbling “they always say that then once they’ve pumped they zip up and go” carols tits now bursting out of her blouse

Dave’s cock now bulging in his greasy work pants

“A beaut like you no chance” he blurted out not sure how to take this forward in his head he wanted to pull over and rip off her skirt and shag her bent over in the cab

“Awww you’re lush” she said thanking Dave

Dave took another look at Carol as she sat there giggling away

“Fuck it” he said pulling over the truck into a quiet road behind an industrial estate they were not far from the garage but his cock was about to explode

Carol smiled she was ditzy but she also knew the signs when blokes wanted to shag her she looked down seeing her buttons had almost come undone

“Ooppps” she giggled

“Fucking hell they are marvellous” he said admiring her tits now just a black bra and a bit of lace stopping them from overflowing

“Best thing about me most blokes say that and my mouth” carol smiled her mouth was very big and looked like it could take a cock or too

Carol always prided herself on being able to gobble cock with the best of them

“Fucking hell” Dave commented as he reached over cupping one of her tits

“Oi what do ya think your doing” carol purred looking Dave in the eye

“You want me to stop then tell me”

“No keep going” carol smiled as he leaned in to kisss her as he fully grabbed carols tits

They kisses passionately Carol scrambling to unbuckle his pants and Dave ripped open carols tights and bent her forward on the cab

Her hands on the passenger seat right leg down in the footwell her left leg bent and her pussy just over the hand break

Dave’s big dirty hands on her hips as he shoved his big cock right up her bareback

Carol let out a moan feeling his thick cock fill her up

It was hard and fast Carol begging to be fucked harder as cars whizzed by behind them in the distance

Dave kept up the pace ploughing his cock into her shaved pussy feeling it clench around his cock

“You dirty fucking slut” he grunted

“Fuck us harder” she still begged for it harder

To be continued

By *eandher4and9Couple 31 weeks ago

leeds

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 31 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ritymindMan 31 weeks ago

weston

By *ipplebarnyMan 31 weeks ago

milton keynes

Excellent

By *orkiepud_69Couple 31 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *dward_TeagueMan 31 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous stuff

Dave shagging Carol with all his effort his big balls crashing into her as she moaned in pleasure feeling Daves cock inside her his big heavy hands holding her in place

“Oh got I’m gonna cum fuckkkk” carol screamed how pussy clenched around Daves cock as he closed his eyes feeling his cock about to erupt as carols legs shook in the footwell she nearly collapsed but Dave as he erupted his hot love juice deep inside her

He pulled her up close pumping her full of hot jizz as her body shook he held her close arms around her heads side by side moaning together

“Ah fuck yes” Dave said letting his cock pump more ball juice into her

“Oh god oh god fuck me that’s a lot lot of cum” carol loving how much thick cum was flooding her fanny

They kissed gently as Dave pulled out wiping his cock clean on carols torn tights they kissed again then again then now with tongue as they cuddled after having just met and banged each others brains out

This was the first bloke to cum inside Carol and still be there to kiss her after

“Well let’s get you to the garage” Dave said

It was only minutes away but the place was closed dave looked at his watch what he thought had only been a few minutes was a lot longer

Time flies when your having fun but lucky Dave had keys and opened up the gates pulling in

“Gonna have to leave your car here till the morrow I can drive you back home in my car if you like”

Carol smiled and nodded still feeling his cum dribble down her leg

Dave shut the gates and walked Carol to his car that was parked up outside he wanted to say something but was too shy despite the fact that this woman he’d just met had let him cum up her bareback he still felt awkward

Carol desperately wanted to say something too but had been blown off too many times before after a guy at work had cummed in her , they had wanted nothing to do with her after

“Where to?” Dave said

Carol told him her address and he set off they drove in silence both wanting to ask the other something but both being too scared

They were close to carols house then she said

“Fuck it” as she bent over her head down at Dave’s lap and unbuckled him again she could feel he was already hard as he’d been wanting to go again too

Dave quickly pulled over it was a normal street and they were lucky it was dark and no one really about as Carol gobbled down his cock

Slurping kissing and taking deep in her mouth as Dave held her head

“Fuck me yes suck it” he said

After sucking his hard cock Carol pulled up and said “you wannna come in and fuck me in bed?” She said

She was gagging to be fucked again especially in bed

Dave nodded and pulled away it was only a few hundred feet away they parked up and Dave chased Carol onto her house heading upstairs they banged again

This time face to face sharing lots of kisses and taking it so slow

Dave would fill her up again that night and again in the morning before he took her to get his car they exchanged numbers but neither text the other until a month later

Carol out on a works Christmas party bumped into Dave they both smiled seeing each other in the bar and immediately kissed one another

“I’m sorry I didn’t text” Dave said feeling bad as he’d wanted to

“It’s ok” Carol replied she had felt hurt by it but the kiss from him was making up for it

They chatted a bit just small talk then Carol blurted out

“Let’s go back to mine and you can have us again”

Dave didn’t need asking twice as he put his pint down and led Carol out of the bar into a taxi taking her back to her place they fucked again and this time dave never left her side

They ended up married and would always remember with fondess the night they met and how much fun it was

Every anniversary they would go to the spot with the truck and have sex there in memory

The end

Thanks for reading

By *dward_TeagueMan 31 weeks ago

wolverhampton

By *un-Discreet-EngineerMan 31 weeks ago

Sevonoaks

Great read that

By *lutandhubbyCouple 31 weeks ago

west midlands