FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seeing or hearing things you shouldn't

Seeing or hearing things you shouldn't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man 31 weeks ago

leeds

Ok so over they years I've defo seeing and heard things I shouldn't. Neighbour changes in bathroom etc, even watch some of my neighbours fucking in their hot tub which was very horny. Then hearing people fuck in hotels n stuff so any good stories from things you've seen or heard ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

This is a fantasy of mine!!

So in experienced this this area though!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Premier Inns are so soundproofed and when I found a hotel reception guy was also on Fab nearby, he didn't pop up to visit. Shame.

By *ardleeds OP   Man 31 weeks ago

leeds

Yeh got to agree they are very soundproof now and too many cams about so u cant sneak a listen in the corridor either.

By *umblebiMan 31 weeks ago

ayles

By *ornyfella58Man 31 weeks ago

thirsk

Saw my niece get fucked

By *exleyboyMan 31 weeks ago

Erith

Hotel corridors are not allowed to have CCTV cams! Cam's in corridor in hotels etc have been banned has they are an invasion of people's privacy. The ban a has been in force since the voyeurism act came in to force. There has been a legal challenge to has Travel lodge tried to use footage in court and the judge throw the case out!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Hotel corridors are not allowed to have CCTV cams! Cam's in corridor in hotels etc have been banned has they are an invasion of people's privacy. The ban a has been in force since the voyeurism act came in to force. There has been a legal challenge to has Travel lodge tried to use footage in court and the judge throw the case out!

"

That's good to know. Exhibitionism is alive and well then.

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic