FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Foot Fantasy with older woman

Foot Fantasy with older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

I have a fantasy where I'm walking past a house and a mature (55 plus) busty lady who lives there starts chatting to me. She is wearing open toe sandals,/flip flops and she notices that I keep staring at her feet but she doesn't let on at first.

She asks me where I'm going and I just say "just on a walk" as nothing else to do. She says she is bored too so invites me in for a coffee.

When sit on the sofa and she puts up her bare feet, and starts wiggling her toes to see if I notice. When she spots me looking she asks me "Do you have a foot fetish as you have stared at my feet a lot?" When I tell her I do and I also love older women, she invites me to give her a foot massage. When she sees that I am getting turned (bulge in groin area) she invites me to her bedroom. Whilst making love she puts her sexy feet I'm my face and we take it from there.

Though I'm yet to have this fantasy come true I did meet someone from Fab years ago who loved her feet getting attention. She then told me to lay down. She faced opposite me, got baby oil and started tugging my cock whilst I was kissing her feet. Talk about explosion at the end! Ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglemale28888Man 31 weeks ago

Leighton buzzard

I would also love this

By *igerman23Man 31 weeks ago

hayes

Love ladys feet.painted toes.mmmmm

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

Yeah definitely