FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My thoughts

My thoughts

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

You were stood at the side of the road in the pouring rain soaked through to the skin , your clothes clinging to you and hair stuck to your face as a car speed's away' you hurl obscenitys at it , pissed off at the world and completely fed up with the whole day . I saw what happened and offer you my brolly and to accompany you to somewhere you can maybe dry off. With that the heavens open and the thunder rolls in and we quickly run into an old brick bus shelter to escape the downpour of cold wet rain. I cant help myself but i blurt out "I know I don't know you but you are beautiful when soaked " you reply with ..."I can see what you're thinking' your tight wet suit trousers have given you away " .

Embarrassed I shy into the corner but you follow me and insist we get close to warm up and dry out ...you press your wet body against me and I nearly lose it . I cant help myself and i just go for it' i grab your hair pull it back so I can taste the rain on your neck as I kiss you. You're happy it's happening and you undo a few buttons exposing a tanned and soaked shoulder and the top of your bra . I move down kissing your collarbone and then the top of your breast ' my hand moving down your back to grab a hold of your incredible derriere . All the time my erection pressing against your thigh ,you lift a leg and it pushes against the inside of your thigh and let out an audible moan . You take control and push on my shoulders pushing me to my knees and insist I see what your not wearing and to taste you as the rain runs off you . I gladly move your dress upwards exposing your amazing pussy soaked with rain and excitement. I lean in with my tongue and taste, you thrust your hips forward as my tongue laps your clit then runs up and down your labia and darts in and out of you as you grab my hair and start to rub yourself against my face' pushing harder against me I reach round and pull your cheeks apart pushing the tip of my finger into your ass and slide it in as my thumb circles your labia and slides deep into you ' my tounge and nose rubbing hard against your clit i slide in my finger too. You lower yourslef onto my hand my fingers working against your inner wall. You demand to see whats bukging in my trousers so ivstand and undo them, i take it out of my trousers as you lean in and whisper "that better feel as good as it looks . I push you back aginst the wall and rub the tip over your clit causing you to let out a little gasp , i do this for a moment then run it down tour ladia as i nibbke on your neck , my hand up your top pulling on your nipples . I push the tip inside you and pull it out and do this 6 or 7 times building up and all of a sudden i bite on your collar as i thrust my whole hard cock deep inside you causing you to moan out loud. So passers by could hear . I thrust hard and fast inside you' my shaft rubbing your clit as i move my mouth and lick your top lip as the pleasure builds fast and strong as we bith cum together ' knees shaking eract nipples and more moans . You push me down and say "you didnt use protection and i dontveven know your name so you better get to work as you lift a leg onto my shoulder and tell me to clean up . I oblige happily and start with my tongue back on your clit working circles and occasionally sucking' then nibble your labia and push my tongue inside you as my hand works up your thigh and upto your ass . I suck and bibbke your lips then gently circle your ass with my finger and push it inside as you rub your hips against my face. you announce your cumming again as you push my face harder into your pussy, you cum hard and shake uncontrollably letting out moans of pleasure writhing on my face your orgasm fast and hard gripping my hair . I stand up infront of you and lean in and kiss your lips letting you taste yourself on my lips' we stand back look each other in the eye and walk off in different directions .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic