FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Peterborough tv slut

Peterborough tv slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avinatrany OP   TV/TS 30 weeks ago

cambridge

A few yrs ago now I was a regular at wansford on a Sunday morning . A typical Sunday was arriving at wansford early around 730 am and a couple of regular guys would be waiting as soon as I had parked up in my van I would walk round the rear open the doors and the guys would come over and ide start sucking them anyone walking past could have seen soon I was bent over taking the fist guy as the other watched then a stranger came over and offered me his cock to suck as I was getting pounded as soon as the guy fucking me shot his load in me the guy I was sucking moved round and took his place pretty soon he was cumming inside me he gave me a playful slap on the bum as he pulled out and said thank you now it was the other regular guys turn mmm he said your ass is so much better than my wife’s as he pounded away , tell me when your going to cum I said soon he was saying here it comes oh yea go on spunk up me I said and with that he did pumping the third load into me see you next week he said and left I sorted my skirt out and drove to the other end of the large lay-by and went into the small wooded area and waited a guy came over fairly soon and lifted the back of my skirt so I lent forward and opened my legs for him he fingered me for a while and said your already lubed up for me I replied it’s spunk from othe guys this seemed to get him excited and he soon pushed his cock into me as he fucked me he asked had a guy already then I replied 3 guys so far ‘3 already she said this got him very excited and he realy fucked me hard and fast and without a word cum up me pulled out and walked off I then traveled to a lay-by on the A1 where I met a couple of other regular guys in a motor home These guys spend hrs fucking me but always used condoms ( not keen as I love to feel spunk being shot in me and love to swallow as well. So after these had finished ide usually have another guy or two then go home about mid day full of spunk and very happy. I know some of the guys in this story are on here and will remember me and the story x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eed AttentionMan 30 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *atrynaTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Love the story and thought we'd met until I saw you have a white van. Still great story. I used to get there myself regular night time but didn't think that early Sunday morning it would be busy. Never too sure what happened at the top end nearer to the garage. I was usually at very bottom near toilet block. Still some great times. Where was stopping place on A1? North or South of Wansford? I would have loved to spend a few hours in a motor home or white van being used LOL Kat XXX

» Add a new message to this topic