FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Restaurant

Restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dawkes OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Gosport

Got away for a few days holiday to South of France 2nd day .myself and wife go to a local beach. And pop in to one of the restaurants on the harbour. The owner was what I thought Algerian or Moroccan. Lovely looking guy late 40s I think. When he served us he spent a lot of time standing over me looking down my front must admit my nipples woke up. Great meal lovely handshake that lingered at the end. Said we see him again. He hoped we would.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

By *dawkes OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Gosport

Next day. Wife is aching from long trip. You go out if you want I'm gonna rest In bed. Couldn't believe my luck. Of I pop down to the beech. Showered and dressed first fresh oiled arse. Shaved bits. Got to the restaurant there's the man again. Serving customers. Lovely buldge in front. So I have to pop In for a coffee. He's all smiles. Hands on shoulders. I ask were is loo is. He walks back follow me. I see the loo. He points in the back. No use this one is nicer. As I go on her says locks broken but it's ok. As I'm standing there trousers half down so he can see my stocking tops the door opens and he says nice view. And a hand goes onto my arse

» Add a new message to this topic