FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her first threesome - true story

Her first threesome - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystery 69 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Midlands

She had been my Sexy Whore for a few years and we enjoyed illicit meetings for sex whenever we could. As we were both married, we were always incredibly discrete and careful. Our relationship remains undiscovered after nearly 20 years although geography now prevents us meeting. But we will again one day.

She named me as her Whore Master and still loves me setting her naughty tasks and pushing her sexuality. I encouraged her to explore her bi side which she did willingly and has had a series of female lovers including a longstanding affair. I paid for her to have a sexy tattoo done on her right foot and also to have her clit hood and inner pussy lips pierced. She still has these piercings today and her husband loves them too but they will always be "my" piercings and she loves that. She had her tongue pierced too to better please the clits of her female lovers, but us boys love it too. Her husband remains blissfully unaware but benefits from her horny secret life with me. He and I both had identical cock/ball rings at one stage which she swapped so he now wears mine and vice versa. Very naughty. She remains, and always will be, a very special person in my life.

It had taken ages to sort out but we finally had our first threesome lined up for a Friday afternoon. He was in a city centre hotel for the weekend and was keen to have fun. I was late leaving work and the traffic was heavy so was late picking her up from her work so was in trouble - not a good start as it would limit our play time. We were both still keen to go ahead and were excited and nervous. It was to be her first ever threesome & I had promised to look after her.

We drove to a car park near his hotel but had to walk there slightly apart in case anyone saw us. I walked behind her admiring her gorgeous bum and red high heels.

He met us on the landing and took us to his room. She went straight to the bathroom to get ready whilst he and I stripped naked and then wrapped white hotel towels around our waists as she had requested. We had time to make small talk and check out each others bodies and cocks. We were both starting to stiffen in anticipation and gave our cocks a few small tugs to encourage this. We were of similar body shapes with similar size cocks although his balls were smaller and tighter than mine.

It wasn't long until she emerged from the bathroom to find us stood waiting for her in our towels. She had undressed down to a very revealing bra and thong set and had kept the red heels on. She looked absolutely amazing and incredibly sexy. The bra was mainly lacy straps with nipple covers and struggled to contain her massive boobs. We were both almost speechless and couldn't wait to enjoy her.

She looked a bit nervous so I went to her and brought her forward to him and introduced her as my Sexy Whore and said that I wanted to share her with him. I guided her to him so that they could kiss which they soon did and his hands were quickly all over her luscious body and he pushed his body against hers. I stood behind her and did the same so that she was sandwiched between her two lovers and could enjoy our hands all over her. Her lacy bar soon came off releasing the full beauty of her naked boobs. He sucked on her nipples and I joined him so that we had one in each in of our mouths.

We moved to the bed and she sat on the corner with each of us either side of her. We dropped our straining towels so that she was faced with two cocks at the same time for the first time in her life. It was her first threesome but not his or mine but it all felt very natural and she was in her element. She quickly took each of us in hand and began to expertly wank and suck us, alternating between us, always sucking one cock and wanking the other. He and I had shared that we were both orally bi and that he wanted the two of us to suck him. So after a while, she and I knelt in front him and he fed each of us his hard cock in turn. I loved sucking cock as always, especially in front of such a sexy woman. We both shared at the same time too, licking the length of his hard wet cock and feeling his balls. This was too good to miss out on so I swapped with him and had the same done to me. I pushed myself deep into his throat making him gag which she loved.

Time was short and we were keen to pleasure her so we laid her back on the bed and slipped off her thong. She looked incredible laid back with her legs apart, showing off her pierced smooth pussy. I licked her pussy and clit making her cum several times whilst he knelt over her face, facing down her body, forcing his cock into ever willing mouth. He bent forward a few times to lick her gorgeous pussy too. I moved up and slipped my cock into her and fucked her until she came again.

Knowing she had to be at work for her husband to pick her up on time, she had set an alarm on her phone which now signalled we needed to draw things to a close. She loves to swallow cum so we moved to kneel either side of her face to wank into her mouth whist still groping her massive boobs with free hands and touching her wet smooth pussy. I came first and shot my load into her open willing mouth. She quickly swallowed this down. Watching this sent him over the edge and I loved watching her drink every drop of his cum too, just moments after mine.

She and I quickly dressed and left him naked in his hotel room - he had a meeting with another couple planned for that evening. I hope he had some cum left.

I dropped her back at work at the rear entrance where she promptly walked through to the front entrance where her unsuspecting husband was waiting. She made and kept a promise to suck off him that night too, thinking of her naughty afternoon and being able to always know that she once had 3 cocks in a single day and swallowed all their cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *M1712Man 29 weeks ago

bude

By *olden BearMan 29 weeks ago

Cumbria

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oyntzMan 29 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *andy IanMan 29 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

She sounds the perfect FWB

By *ussyLicker1971Man 29 weeks ago

DDD12

Hot hot hot

By *..NemoMan 29 weeks ago

Durham

By *enrithfunguyMan 28 weeks ago

penrith

By *uMm4FunCouple 28 weeks ago

Bath

Hot, wife was shared in similar ways some years back.

By *cotty909Man 28 weeks ago

tranent

By *hris 1000200Man 28 weeks ago

kells

By *ystery 69 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Midlands

PS. My profile pic is the lady in question

» Add a new message to this topic