FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy that could come true

Fantasy that could come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *c240 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Rugby

I was driving home yesterday with the Mrs , we passed by a well known dogging site. I jokingly said shall we go in there. Expecting a no or a sarcastic 'yeah right' To my suprise I got a 'one day maybe' and preceded to tell me she sometimes fantasises about being watched'.

Such as small little bit to grasp onto but haven't stopped thinking about it since. Love the idea of her getting turned on as guys line up outside the car to admire her as we play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhwilts63Man 29 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

" I was driving home yesterday with the Mrs , we passed by a well known dogging site. I jokingly said shall we go in there. Expecting a no or a sarcastic 'yeah right' To my suprise I got a 'one day maybe' and preceded to tell me she sometimes fantasises about being watched'.

Such as small little bit to grasp onto but haven't stopped thinking about it since. Love the idea of her getting turned on as guys line up outside the car to admire her as we play. "

What if she has more in mind than them just watching?

By *c240 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Rugby

From past chat I think she might. It's all chatter and fantasy at the moment I think we would have to play it by ear. I think I'd like to see her enjoying herself but who knows might feel different inreal life

» Add a new message to this topic