FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best sub 3sum meet

Best sub 3sum meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *um4me1968 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Coventry

I used to meet up with a woman on here. But she left the site. She liked to play the mistress role sometimes. She told me to find a bi guy that would be willing to fuck me in front of her and then fuck her. All arranged, I was to arrive 10mins after him. Go upstairs and change into what was left outside her bedroom doo, then knock and wait.

I found a pair ofstockingsg, suspenderbelts, and crotchless panties. Quickly changing and knocking. I could hear them moaning inside. After 5 more mins she said come in, she was on all fours between his legs sucking his cock, she told me to lick her asshole. So I got my tongue in there. Then she told him to lay on his side with his leg up and told me to lick his.. Then I had to suck his cock for her. She told me to get on all fours for him. She got under me in a 69 and pulled my ass cheeks apart while sucking my cock. He slid his cock in and fucking me hard.. then she told me to lay flat on the bed. She sat on my cock and he fucked her ass until we both cum.... he left and she sat on my face telling me to lick all my cum out of her pussy....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ov4localfunMan 28 weeks ago

Coventry

Nice. Lucky lucky man

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic