FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Staying Late

Staying Late

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imjennings OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Kinnegad, sometimes Cork, Limerick, Waterford

She hesitated as she raised her hand to knock, suddenly all the flirting over the past few months seemed very real. She shook off the feeling and knocked and his voice called out from inside ‘come in’

She opened the door, went in and closed it behind her. He was in the corner standing at a file cabinet he was going through. He was wearing his best suit because he’d been at a meeting with corporate all day. It was tailored, tight in all the right places. His head turned and he smiled at her ‘thanks so much for staying back and helping me with this, I need to get all this sorted by tomorrow’

She heard her voice say ‘it’s ok you know me I’m very flexible’ a smile crossed his face ‘I bet you are’ he said with a slight laugh. They had gone on like this for weeks, flirty little innuendo filled comments. From the first time she walked in for the interview with him they had been completely relaxed with each other. Something that they both didn’t find easy in general but the chemistry they had was undeniable. The only down side, he was 20 years older and married and of course her boss.

‘If you sit behind my desk and get on the computer I’ll call out the figures and we should be done in an hour’

‘Cool’ she slid into the chair her skirt hiked up as she did, instinctively she went to adjust but then stopped and instead logged onto the computer. Her skirt was now high enough to show she was wearing thigh high stockings and a slight shock of excitement hit him as he noticed the soft skin of her thigh just peaking out between the top of the stocking and bottom on the skirt. He pulled his eyes away and started to call out figures as she typed away. After about half an hour he walked over towards her and slipped off his jacked and put it over the back of the chair. His slim fit shirt showing off his firm fit chest and bulged slightly on his upper arms, he always looked strong. He loosened his tie and just undid the top button at his neck as he leaned in ‘just give me a look at this last few entries’ his head was right beside hers and she could smell his cologne, he always smelled so good. She found her body trembling feeling him so close and she closed her eyes to try and compose herself. If she wasn’t so focused on her own excitement she might have realised that his heartbeat had quickened too. He’d been happily married for years but as soon as this angel had walked into his office for her interview he’d been temped and now his resolve was waining. He tried to refocus on work and went back to the filing cabinet and they both recomposed and got back to work. Finally he came to the last file and she typed in the last few figures. He moved back to the desk and again leaned in to read the screen, this time he gave in a little and placed his hand on her shoulder, as he did instantly her body trembled which he could feel ‘could that be for me’ he thought as her perfume intoxicated him and his desire woke up and strained against his pants. His touch was too much, her pulse quickened and her eyes closed and she let out an involuntary moan. The moan was too much to resist and he found his lips on her neck, kissing her soft skin. She responded by placing her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair. Now their lips met and they sank into a long deep kiss. His hands moved lower and gripped her thighs and she started to undo his shirt just wanting to feel his skin on hers. His hands moved under her and he lifted her up. She could feel his muscles tighten with the effort as he did. Sitting her on the desk he pressed against her and her legs wrapped around his waist. Their kissing grew more and more passionate as they started to remove layers, they explored each other with their hands and lips. His hand moved down her stomach and under her wet panties to find her pussy, again she moans as he starts to rub her clit. Her hand moves to his trousers and undoes his zipper and wraps her fingers around his cock and starts to stroke it. It feels so thick and hard in her hand as he slips a finger inside her. Their breathing is hard and laboured now totally lost in the physical desire for each other. Then he grabs her pulls her off the table, turns her around and bends her over the table ripping her panties off. She feels his throbbing tip against her softness and then it’s inside her. He lets out a loud moan as he finally feels her on him. His hands grip her hips tight as he holds himself deep inside her. Then with long deep strokes he starts to fuck her. Slowly, methodically at first, letting her pussy open fully to him. She grips onto the table and bites her lip as she feel his power inside her. He picked up his pace, going a bit faster and faster, his stroke getting harder as his speed increases. She feels herself getting pounded against the desk and just lets her body surrender to its need. His hands grip onto her hips as they move in rhythm. Her heart is racing as she feels an explosion start to build, she gasps as her pussy starts to tighten. He feels her squeeze his cock and he stops holding back, he lets his own desire overwhelm him. Then they release. Her body starts to shake and quiver as he cums hard inside her. They ride the waves of pleasure they’ve waited so long to release and then finally collapse into each other. They sink to the floor, both totally spent and hold each other tight not wanting to return to reality, just wanted to stay locked in their desire for each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man 28 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *un on fabMan 28 weeks ago

Mallow

Nice

By *kpiercedCouple 28 weeks ago

walsall