FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Shared Wives Club Part 6

The Shared Wives Club Part 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Twenty Nine

Mr Fister patted my wife’s lower regions and said in that awful raspy voice of his

“You’ve got two holes down here Rach, seems such a shame not to take the opportunity to make good use of them both.”

Fear could clearly be seen spreading across my wife’s face, I’m sure she had suspected this is what Mr Fister had planned for her and she was now scared stiff.

“No need to look so worried Rachel, I have an intimate knowledge of a woman’s body and I will ensure you suffer no permanent harm just a little pain and discomfort to begin with. Once we get really into it however you will have an amazing experience, quite possibly it will be the best sexual experience you have ever had in your entire life. Ask Steph if you don’t believe me.”

Steph chimed in with

“He is telling you the truth Rach, when he fists your pussy and arse at the same time it’s like nothing I have ever had done to me it is absolutely amazing, you will totally love it.”

Although not completely placated my wife looked slightly more at ease, but I could still detect a hint of fear behind her eyes.

Mr Fister inserted his right hand back into my wife’s pussy, it slid in easily now that he had opened her up, he also stuck a couple of fingers into my Rachels anus and began to saw them in and out.

Looking at my wife’s face on screen she was still extremely apprehensive but she appeared to be enjoying the stimulation being applied to her rectum. The dirty old bugger pushed another finger into my wife’s bottom, I was impressed that she didn’t even flinch. I have no idea how my wife was coping with this assault on her arse hole but cope she did, Mr Fister seemed extremely impressed and lavished praise on Rachel.

“Good girl your taking three fingers up your hungry arse hole like a champ, you really have taking to fisting like a duck to water, are you ready to try four up your dirty hole?”

He did not wait for my wife to reply but instead stuck a fourth finger into her, my wife did experience a slight amount of pain as this digit went it and Mr Fister paused in his administrations for a moment. Allowing my wife to adjust to the new intruder making its way up her poop chute.

I have to give credit where it is due, Mr Fister was like a classical musician performing on an expensive musical instrument the way he worked my wife, he knew exactly when to introduce more fingers, the right time to apply more pressure and when to ease up, it was a virtuoso performance.

“I think it’s time for my thumb Rachel, you have a really good gape going here, I’m extremely impressed, I’m fairly sure you will be able to take my entire fist during this session. I will then be punching your cunt and arsehole alternately and you will be coming uncontrollably.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen, it certainly looked like my wife was going to be able to take a fist up both her holes simultaneously this was absolutely incredible, I never would have believed it.

“OK Rach I think you’re ready for it, take a couple of deep breaths and try and relax, I’m going to try and get my entire fist inside your bum hole, here we go.”

Rachel sobbed and grunted as Mr Fister began to force his complete fist into my wife’s bottom, he was certainly an expert and knew exactly what he was doing. He paused for a moment with both fists firmly inserted right up inside my wife.

“Good girl Rachel, you are so brave, I’m so proud of you, we will give you a minute to adjust to the double intrusion then the fun will begin, your about to have the biggest orgasm in your life.”

He began to alternately plunge a fist into my wife’s cunt then as that was withdrawing his other fist would thrust into her arse hole. The speed and force he was using began to increase, for such an old man he had incredible strength and power.

He was now punching his fists into my wife’s holes at such a speed they had almost become a blur, I don’t think I could have worked her holes that hard or fast and I’m probably 40 years younger than Mr Fister.

Readers if you have ever seen a top quality boxer using a speed bag to develop their hand eye coordination, timing and reflexes then that’s the closest thing I can think of that comes close to describing what Mr Fister was doing to my wife’s holes.

Rachel was in absolute rapture, she was moaning and groaning, thrashing around in total sexual excitement, it looked like she would explode into an orgasm any moment.

In the middle of all this, Mr Fister called over Anthony and told him

“When I tell you, pull the clamps off her nipples, the rush of blood to her teats as she is orgasming will heighten the sensation to levels she has never experienced.”

As my wife began to cum, Mr Fister shouted

“Now”

To Anthony who tugged off the clamps and at the same time Mr Fister withdrew both fists. Rachel exploded into a massive orgasm, she squirted urine and pussy juice right across the floor, I couldn’t quite believe what I was watching it was so amazing.

Tune in for the 30th and final chapter tomorrow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ton_maleMan 31 weeks ago

Shoreham

Beautiful

By *rgar27Man 31 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cubasexMan 31 weeks ago

Dudley

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS 31 weeks ago

my town

By *ussyeater692Man 31 weeks ago

Wrexham

OMG!!!

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 31 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *raigs3386Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *UFSWoman 31 weeks ago

belfast

By *xxx73Man 31 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *palgMan 31 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

By *oni and lingamCouple 31 weeks ago

HULL

Mr Fister definitely lives up to his name x

By *andy IanMan 31 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Would have love to see it happen

By *uncouplerk40Couple 31 weeks ago

TD

"Mr Fister definitely lives up to his name x"

Ooo he does

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

By *allpaul888Man 31 weeks ago

llangollen

Amazing story!! Got to be top 5 all time

By *rdiscreet327Man 31 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Absolutely amazing. Looking forward to the last part but I don’t want it to end!

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great story

By *ushin boundariesCouple 31 weeks ago

halstead

By *wakers14Man 31 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *stwo80Couple 31 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *asseur_9Man 31 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Perverse , loving it

By *kpiercedCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

By *ummunMan 31 weeks ago

not far away

By *luegreen OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Thirty.

I turned to my wife alongside me in bed and was just in time to witness her going through an enormous orgasm, I had been so engrossed in the on screen action I hadn’t realised the effect it was having on her.

I gave her a minute or two to compose herself then asked her

“Blood hell Rach I think that has got to be one of the most incredible things I have ever seen.”

Rachel didn’t reply, I guess she didn’t feel the need to instead she gave me a broad smile and cuddled up to me.

I had meanwhile paused the video and asked her

“Do you want to watch the rest of it now or shall we call it a night and finish the remainder in the morning?”

“I’m absolutely shatter Dave would you mind if we leave it until tomorrow I’m dying to go to sleep.”

I also was totally knackered so I put the lap top away and we were both fast asleep within a few minutes.

Next morning I got up nice and early, Rachel was still fast asleep, so I showered, made us both a full English and took the food up to our bedroom. The cooking smell must have awoken her.

“Oh Dave that smells wonderful, I’m so lucky to have such an understanding hubby like you.”

It made me feel good to get praise like this from her, but I also realised I was slipping nicely into the cuckold role.

After we finished our food I asked Rachel

“Will there be much more action left to view on the vid hun?”

“Oh Dave, what are you like, your memory or detective work is absolutely hopeless.”

“Um not sure what you mean babe?”

“So far every time someone has fucked me what happened to the cum?”

I couldn’t see where this was leading, I really wish at times I was as smart as Rachel.

“Ray gobbled it all up.”

“Precisely.”

As she said that she looked at me and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

I was started to get annoyed and frustrated, what was she implying.

“What do you mean, precisely, I’m not sure what you’re getting at, can you spell it out you know I’m no match for you when it comes to this kind of thing.”

Readers, I bet you have worked out what Rachel is on about haven’t you, poor old Dave can be a bit slow on the uptake unfortunately.

“When I came back from Charle’s house pretending to be d*unk.”

She paused and starred at me, and finally the penny dropped. If your think back readers when I took my wife to bed that night I discovers she was covered in semen and I had devoured the lot like a starving dog.

It was now painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that Rachel must have been involved in a lot more action to have so much cum on and in her because all the action so far viewed has seen her cleaned up by Raymond.

Something was troubling me however, I could feel the old rusty cogs of my brain slowly turning then I realised what it was and asked my wife.

“You just said ‘pretending to be d*unk’, why did you do that?”

“Around the time you stopped the video last night Charles announced to the group that for the rest of the evening he didn’t want anyone to remove and cum from in or on me.”

“Why on earth did he say that Rach?”

“He explained to the group that when I went home, if I pretended to be d*unk, then there was a good chance I would find out how big of a cuckold you really are. Once you get to see and smell all that semen you would not be able to resist the temptation, especially if you thought I was so d*unk I wouldn’t realise what you were up to.”

“Christ that Charles is quite something isn’t he, I don’t even know him and yet he read me like a book, anyway shall I fire up the lap top again, sounds like there is still plenty of action still to revue.”

Rachel nodded in agreement and I switched on the lap top and loaded up the video we had been watching the previous night.

As this is the last chapter in this story, I won’t describe all the action that I saw taking place otherwise I would need at least another half dozen chapters and I feel I am already starting to become repetitive. Instead I will try and give an over view of the action I observed.

Over the next hour or so of the video a massive orgy took place, I was a bit confused at one time, when I completely lost track of Rachel. Several rooms were now in use, in the lounge Charles and Mr Fister were calmly sitting down chatting to one another.

In a bedroom young Steve was eating out Stephs pussy, and in another bedroom Raymond had his little cock up Carols cunt from behind while she sucked off her husband Anthony.

“What were you doing at this point Rach?

“Dave you are absolutely and completely fucking useless what am I ever going to do with you.”

“Why do you say that, I can’t see any sign of you at the moment.”

“Exactly, that should give you a massive clue as to what I am doing.”

Yes I know folks, I should have worked it out but as you all know by now I’m not the sharpest knife in the draw. The only place Rachel could be was behind the camera doing the filming. Charles had suggested she have a good roam around the bedrooms with the camera and see what action she might catch.

Later on my wife was back in front of the lens, I don’t know who was doing the filming but she was lying on one of the beds in the missionary position and young Steve was fucking her while telling her that he thought she was absolutely amazing and that he was falling in love with her.

My wife was really nice to him, told him she thought he was really sweet and a great lover but that he needed to fall for a girl much closer to his own age and now that he had some experience with women he should have the confidence to get a girlfriend that he has far more in common with than a woman twice his age.

Although Steve lasting a bit longer than the first time he fucked my wife he still had cum fairly quickly. I asked Rachel

“Was it his cum that I ended up consuming when you came home?”

“Yes, but not just his.”

“Thought it couldn’t all have come just from him, so who’s else did I end up eating?”

“Over the next hour or so all the guys had me except for Mr Fister who was rather busy once he finished chatting to Charles.”

As we watched the video it was clear that all the guys had Rachel at least once more, at one point she had Charles in her mouth, Raymond up her arse and Anthony doing her cunt.

There was also some girl on girl action which saw Steph and Carol in a 69 position eating out each other’s cunts while Steve felt up their tits. What an experience for a young 18 year old lad, I would have loved to have had this kind of education when I was that age.

There was now about 15 to 20 minutes left of the video, I got the impression Rachel had been waiting for this moment for some time, she reached across and paused the video saying as she did so.

“Unless I’m mistaken, then I think you are going to have quite a shock when you view this next bit.”

“How shocking can it be Rach, I’ve seen you doing virtually everything I can think of.”

“I’m not in this next bit other than as a bystander watching the action, but it will give you an idea of what being a cuckold member of the club can mean.”

She then restarted the video, we were back in the lounge, I quickly worked out it must be young Steve doing the filming. Charles was sitting on a large chair with Rachel perched on his knee.

Both married couples were seated on the couch and were being addressed by Mr Fister.

“Now listen guys it has come to my attention that your lovely wives want to experience some of the excitement I gave to Rachel earlier this evening, how would you like to see that?

Anthony and Raymond were immediately in agreement as of course we all would be. Mr Fister continued.

“I think it’s only fair that in order to watch such a thing taking place you two guys should make a forfeit, what do the rest of you think?”

Everyone besides the two men thought that would be the correct thing to do, meanwhile Anthony and Ray looked nervously at one another.

Carol and Steph were ordered off the couch and their hubbies were told to get into a 69 position and start to suck each others cocks. The wives were then instructed to start finger fucking the arses of the other girls husband in an attempt to see which man would come first.

I hadn’t been counting but I think Carol had finger fucked poor old Raymond’s arse less than ten times when he shot his load into Anthonys mouth. A few seconds later Anthony came into Raymonds mouth, I wonder if the taste of Rays cum had triggered Anthony into his orgasm.

Both men were moved off the couch to make room for Carol and Stephanie, they were told by Mr Fister to kneel on it and stick their arses up in the air, he continued.

“I’m going to do you both at the same time, it’s going to be a double arse fisting.”

He brought over his bag and took out a fresh pair of gloves, which he coated in expensive lube, then squirted an ample quantity of the fluid into each girls anus. The liquid must have been a little cold as both ladies gave a slight scream as the lube entered them.

He then got to work, he operated in a similar fashion to how he had applied himself to Rachel, starting off nice and slowly then introducing a finger at a time always ensuring not to push the women too far too quickly.

It was a privilege to watch a master performing his craft at one point Rachel said to me

“I hope he gets to do my arse again before too long.”

I couldn’t think of an adequate reply to this statement so remained silent and concentrated on the screen action. Mr Fister now had four fingers inserted inside each of Rachels friends and looked like he was about to try and put in his thumbs.

“Take deep breaths ladies, we don’t have far to go now, here comes the thumb.”

Both women appeared to manage without too much trouble, I knew this was not the first time for Steph but it didn’t look like it was the first time for Carol either.

Once they had adjusted to the thumbs then it was not long before the full fist was being punched into each girl by the super skilled but extremely perverted Mr Fister.

Within a couple of minutes of this quite violent fisting both girls were in the throes of massive orgasms.

Rachel commented humorously

“Just look at those dirty sluts letting that dirty old perv fist fuck their arse holes and make them cum like whores, I can’t believe any self-respecting girl would do such a thing.”

I looked over at her with fake shock on my face and she smiled and winked at me mischievously, and I thanked my lucky starts once again how lucky I was to be married to such an amazing woman.

That’s about it really folks, as mentioned I want to try and avoid too much repetition so I think I will leave it there. That’s the end of the story I hope you have enjoyed it thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement both publicly and privately I do appreciate it.

By *wakers14Man 31 weeks ago

burgess hill

Great hot story. Would love to hear more of club events.

By *untobehad2020Man 31 weeks ago

Sandy

Brilliant story op, thanks for all your efforts

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Great story, really well written. Followed it from start to finish.

By *tocking LoversCouple 31 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Wow fantastic and thank you .

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 31 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *ngman70Man 31 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Thank you for a great story and I'm sure you've passed the entrance test as a clean up cuck

By *edcarCouple 31 weeks ago

Hereford

Thank you for an excellent story. May we see images of Rachel please?

By *xxx73Man 31 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ummunMan 31 weeks ago

not far away

Superb story. Always wanting to hear more

By *ountryfansCouple 31 weeks ago

huntingdon

Great story. Looking forward to the next one

By *andy IanMan 31 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Really enjoyed that story thanks for sharing with us

By *raigs3386Man 31 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story

Would love to hear more about the club exploits

By *lew65Man 31 weeks ago

Anglesey

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Brilliant story thanks

By *he Filth ElementCouple 31 weeks ago

S Devon

Wow what a story…. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

By *vbiker2TV/TS 31 weeks ago

morpeth

Great story would love to hear more about the club and how u played a part in its future.

By *ubble1959Couple 31 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Brilliant story, did you get initiated as a Cuck

By *untingtonMan 31 weeks ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story, so we'll written and erotic.

Thank you for the huge investment of Time to write the 30 chapters.

Personally I will miss the daily updates and hope there may be further chapters as the dynamic changes and Dave becomes more of a cuck.

Thanks again

By *omlinson86Man 31 weeks ago

Sheffield

Great story, very well written.

Hope it doesn’t end! So many potential story lines to pick up….

By *ussyeater692Man 31 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely brilliant story, thanks for sharing that. Just a shame it has to end

By *uncouplerk40Couple 31 weeks ago

TD

We loved the story. Very naughty and very well written. Thanks

By *reygorCouple 31 weeks ago

birmingham

well what a bit of writing ,full of twist and turns .and classic two line ending of each chapter so we all carnt wait for the next one .at the beginning we thought we may know op.as he was so close on a couple of points of how house meets we used to go to vetted new couples [lot of reporters from sunday papers used to try and get in to partys ] however it soon became a fantastic story .well done op .

By *ndrea54TV/TS 31 weeks ago

cambridge

Fantastic story thank you

By *ton_maleMan 31 weeks ago

Shoreham

Brilliant writing

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 31 weeks ago

Stortford

It feels like the start, not the end!

If he was a retired gynaecologist, was he doing this to keep his hand in?

Dieing to here if you got into the club too x

By *ig daddy 1969Man 31 weeks ago

manchester

By *rmbtsTV/TS 31 weeks ago

stockport

Wow wow wow

Will definitely miss this incredible story only missing was Dave’s entry to the club

And a few of his experiences once there

Thanks for such a great read over time

Period

By *orkiepud_69Couple 31 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *attboy107Man 31 weeks ago

Near MK

WoW, what a story, such good writing, hope you feel like sharing more in the future.

By *axixxxMan 31 weeks ago

Bathgate

Wow great story thanx for sharing

By *an79Man 31 weeks ago

Nottingham

Bookmarking. Still on chapter 4

By *eterinpantiesukMan 30 weeks ago

southam

Fantastic story would so like it if Rachel invited a single guy who was a local friend of theirs to apply for stud membership

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 30 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *att damonMan 30 weeks ago

Southampton

By *ll 4 herCouple 30 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

[Removed by poster at 07/11/23 15:24:26]

By *ll 4 herCouple 30 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

Great story. We'd be excited and scared in equal measure to meet our own Charles, great character.

By *lumbercoupleCouple 30 weeks ago

Worksop

By *xeterman1Man 29 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *eterinpantiesukMan 29 weeks ago

southam

Be great if he met the friends at the their local knowing that both the guys have fucked his adorable wife in all holes I don't think Rachel intends for him to be fucking her freinds

By *luegreen OP   Man 29 weeks ago

Bangor

People have been asking me privately if I will be doing any more Rachel and Dave stories, I don't have any plans at the moment but I may well come back to the couple in the future.

I am however going to start something new, but it's something I have never done before so I am not sure how well it will work.

A couple off this site sent me a private message a few days ago and asked if I would be interested in writing up about some of their adventures.

This is not the first time people have asked me to do this and I normally decline, however I did first check their profile and I was super impressed with the verifications they had. They are 100% genuine couple who have had some amazing sexual experiences.

I spoke to the hubby today on the phone and he has given me enough material for the first chapter however he wishes to remain anonymous so I will need to alter some of the stuff so that he will not be recognised.

This is the first time I have done this type of thing as all my previous stories have come from my imagination or from my own real experiences so I am not sure if I will able to do a decent job of someone else's experiences.

Anyway there will need to be a bit of detail clarification between me and the couple so I doubt I will have the first chapter ready for posting until early next week. If I can do a reasonable job of it and if people like it then there should be lots more chapters to follow. This couple have really had an incredible sex life together.

By *onle81Man 29 weeks ago

Sherborne

Sounds like an excellent idea OP, really looking forward to seeing how this new venture develops

Cheers

R

By *D123Man 29 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic story. Thank you!

By *axixxxMan 29 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

Sounds interesting

By *luegreen OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Bangor

"People have been asking me privately if I will be doing any more Rachel and Dave stories, I don't have any plans at the moment but I may well come back to the couple in the future.

I am however going to start something new, but it's something I have never done before so I am not sure how well it will work.

A couple off this site sent me a private message a few days ago and asked if I would be interested in writing up about some of their adventures.

This is not the first time people have asked me to do this and I normally decline, however I did first check their profile and I was super impressed with the verifications they had. They are 100% genuine couple who have had some amazing sexual experiences.

I spoke to the hubby today on the phone and he has given me enough material for the first chapter however he wishes to remain anonymous so I will need to alter some of the stuff so that he will not be recognised.

This is the first time I have done this type of thing as all my previous stories have come from my imagination or from my own real experiences so I am not sure if I will able to do a decent job of someone else's experiences.

Anyway there will need to be a bit of detail clarification between me and the couple so I doubt I will have the first chapter ready for posting until early next week. If I can do a reasonable job of it and if people like it then there should be lots more chapters to follow. This couple have really had an incredible sex life together."

The first chapter has now been posted up in this forum. It's titled 'Brians Story' it's been checked and approved by the couple, let me know what you think of it and if we should do a second chapter.

By *onnoisseur100Man 28 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *lumbercoupleCouple 28 weeks ago

Worksop

By *hrisukbishareCouple 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thank you for a fabulous exploration of the SWC. Erotic sensual caring and real.

By *luegreen OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Bangor

"Thank you for a fabulous exploration of the SWC. Erotic sensual caring and real. "

Thankyou, if you get a chance check out a story I wrote fairly recently titled Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas. It also has Rachel and Dave as the main characters.

» Add a new message to this topic