FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time at swingers club

First time at swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

Manchester

True story

Our first time going to club was an experience we never forget and in a good way.

I had just turned 19 and we not had any experience with others but had discussed our relationship as only been together for 2 months.

For me sexually i had slept with around 20 men but never more than one at time, hubby had a threesome.

We found a club and decided to take plunge, bought a outfit and we got there early and owner was amazing showing us around.

We then got to locker room to change and already in there was three men who also getting changed and feeling excited,horny and a bit nervous.

I was naked as looking at hubby who was naked and putting towel around himself,I noticed the men now in towels but stroking there cocks as they watched me dress and talking to us

Asking if they like my outfit as they so flirty with me, which turned me on and could see hubby liking it as well.

We swapped names and our ages and as leaving to go in club I felt hands and knew was not hubbies touching my ass cheeks and I stopped walking and they took that as free to carry on as there hands went all over my ass and crept onto my boobs and had feelings of excitement as they all mature men. One turned my head and asked to kiss me and then i knodded as he became first man to kiss me in front of my hubby and my hand found his cock and it was bigger than hubby

More

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 29 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *im66123Man 29 weeks ago

newcastle

By *im66123Man 29 weeks ago

newcastle

More please

By *oth0712Man 29 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ormladMan 29 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *hynot3Man 29 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *andy IanMan 29 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Carry on

By *4funXXXMan 29 weeks ago

cheshire

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

Manchester

We where all stood as I stroking a guys cock and letting him freely kiss me as others placed there hands on my bum.

Feeling so horny now and not thinking about anyone else seeing, before one suggested we take this into pool.

They removed my outfit and placed on a chair and first time I seen them fully naked and with semi hard cocks, we entered into pool and at that point just us around and weirdly felt comfortable being stood naked in pool with older men and my hubby

As they kept touching me and holding my boobs and taken turns kissing me as soon it developed as I had my back against pool and could see the whole area.

As snogging deeply one of the guys I felt hands go down and began rubbing my pussy and clit, as I had a got hold of two cocks and began stroking them and it felt natural as soon felt close to cumming and could not hold back the pleasure anymore as remember moaning and telling him not to stop as for first time ever I had orgasm in front of strangers

Lots of smiling and happiness ran through me and looked at hubby he smiling so much at me as I turned and pressed myself and faced one guy and we snogged and he knew how to tease me as others I could feel groping me and heard them ask hubby if we want them fuck me and hubby was quick and first to answer and said yes

More

By *arythatsmeWoman 29 weeks ago

Dublin

This is a great start

By *raceyCouple 29 weeks ago

UK

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

" "

Hot also looking to maybe have my first swingers club experience as well but not sure how younger solo males are treated there right now?

Manchester

It developed as a guy came from behind and cupped my boobs as feeling his hard cock against my back as he told me how sexy I looked and I seem to be enjoying myself with older men and I did yes and lot more than we expected on our first visit as they said love to take us upstairs and have a lot more fun with me.

I said let’s go as getting out heard them compliment on how I looked and especially my bum as stood drying ourselves we asked where do we go and checking they all coming

As they showed upstairs and then noticed others couples and few guys in towels walking around upstairs, they showed us size of private rooms and then a room with large circle bed in middle and no one in

Straight away perfect I said smiling and they put towels on floor and hubby undressed me and two of guys had sat fully on bed and stroking there cocks telling to climb on now

I climbed on fully naked and straight away wrapped my mouth on a cock as soon felt my legs been pulled apart and cheeks held open and then saying inviting it looks and soon feel tongue licking me out and i was really enjoying this hard long cock in my mouth

Next I heard was one of the guys asking hubby if we do condoms and in fact never brought any. He just answered No and do we mind if go without and he said not a problem, I hear clearly get her on top on me as my head is lifted and told me to sit on his cock as I climbed on I see a couple stood watching as I slide on this man’s cock and I did gasp loudly as so wide and long and soon I’m bouncing on it and loving it hands going all over me and could tell you when this happened but I was on top and I had cum a lot on his cock but now guys knelt either side telling me suck them off and then I feel something and look and the lady was on the bed and she was sucking my nipples and shocked but felt amazing and first time I been touched by another female

More

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

By *4funXXXMan 29 weeks ago

cheshire

By *andomfodCouple 29 weeks ago

walsall

By *an_WoodMan 28 weeks ago

Stafford

hope there's more

By *j47Man 28 weeks ago

limerick

By *iquor247Man 28 weeks ago

wirral

By *uddle4uMan 28 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ike231251Man 28 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *uriouscouple99Couple 28 weeks ago

west lothian

wow

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Manchester

Still grinding on top of the man’s cock and sucking cock and it slows down as hear clearly and feel men probing my bum hole and asking if love cock in my ass

How it happened so smoothly I don’t know but I climbed off guy and he moved and it meant i saw the room as lots of naked men stood around and my hubby had his head inbetween the women’s bum cheeks and lick her out

That turned me on more as I leant played with her tiny boobs and she began moaning as men freely touched her as she moaned and took a cock to suck

But i was told to climb on new man’s cock and I did and was so loud as it felt amazing as he pulled me in for kiss and then felt hands on my hips and tip of a cock pushing up against my bum hole

His hands moved onto shoulders as he pushed it slowly up my bum and I yelped in pleasure and my head turned and the lady is on her back and at angle so her pussy is level with my face and I could touch her and I see my hubby fucking her

But hard to say anything as I’m being encouraged to take it all as he is in fully in my ass and I pushing down on other man’s cock

My feelings are of horniness naughty and pure excitement as he begins fucking my bum and feeling lot of hands on me and my hair pulled as told open wide as took a Indians man cock in my mouth and was not long i cum

Then guy pulled out fully out my bum and guy underneath got me to climbed off and I am so hot and there is my juices on the bed as the lady is having a big orgasm and hubby is the one still fucking her and I don’t why but reaction was to go and suck on her boobs and her hand began touching me and I then moved so on all fours and we ended up snogging as my hands touched her and I was having my first ever female contact.

As before I never touched another women or kissed another women, but it felt amazing.

Soon smiling at each other she asked me if her husband could fuck me as go down on her and I nodded and i was quickly presented with a pussy and her husband I felt holding me and guided himself in me as he was hung like horse and he pushed my head down and told me lick her and I had mouth of pussy and did what was needed as she pulled her pussy lips apart and I was so turned on as I was making another women moan and gasp etc and knowing I am being watched also huge thing

Her husband was vocal and really pounded me and spanking my bum cheeks and still felt hands on my swinging tits

Then out of blue he pulled out and began pushing up my bum, remember as he was much bigger and wider than first guy and before going to club i done anal twice ever before with my hubby.

I yelped etc but he firm and told me to relax as she got louder and rubbed her clit and she cum on my face as I look quickly and a man put his cock in her mouth and hands of guys all over her and her husband now takes me as fucks my bum and spank me and he pulls out as I collapse and breathing heavily and put my hands out as feel hands on me, I’m on my front and my bum tingling my pussy wet

More

By *ormladMan 28 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Manchester

Hubby sits me up and hugs me as see other women stopping after guy finishes fucking her.

We kiss as couple and then I climb off bed and begin to dress different men came up to us and said thank you and hope not last see us playing tonight.

Now dressed and as we left the couple asked us to join them to bar, music playing and lot more couples and men than before we entered room

Got drinks and sat on sofa and directly in front was a big women and she wanking off two guys as they fingering her

Could not believe how everyone just chatted and kept watching and me and other lady sat next to each other and got to know them and admitted she was First Lady to touch me or even kiss me and they both in mid 50s, but so nice and soon she pulled me closer and smiled and we kissed passionately and just loved getting my hands on her body

More

By *oth0712Man 28 weeks ago

cambridge

Manchester

Was not long before I felt someone trying to pull off my panties and look and it was women from opp sofa and soon my tits out and sat on edge of sofa and legs wide and laying on the lady as she had her legs open and tweaking my nipples and openly telling lady we knew to this and only 19 and so soft

The women got her head and licked me out and god it was amazing and my head on shoulder of other lady and she told watchers to suck my young tits and a guy wanted her to suck him and the lady was licking me as rubbing other lady

Soon I explode as can’t stop myself and never squirt so much and lots of cheering as girl moved and licked other lady and ordered guy to fuck me now and someone to fuck her

It seemed acceptable to others who carried on as normal and hubby was first and knelt behind her and began fucking her and smiling at me

I was moved slightly as random asain older man knelt inbetween me and slid in me and fucked me as head turned and cock to suck

More

By *atthew78Man 28 weeks ago

Winsford

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *hynot3Man 28 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *oth0712Man 28 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple 28 weeks ago

walsall

By *J41Man 28 weeks ago

Rhondda

By *aughtywifeyWoman 28 weeks ago

close

ayr / glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan 28 weeks ago

Kettrin

Manchester

The feeling of this random man just freely inserting his hard cock inside me already wet tingling pussy and I head rush of feelings, such as he is so old and not my type, but sametime enjoying his cock in me and his hands on my body as well having my mouth full of cock but having feeling of being a sex object.

Was not long guy lay further forward and he began to grunt and his action was quicker and harder as he cum in me and felt hot cum in me as he seem to get up and leave as one of ladies got me and kissed me and us three girls touched each other and smiled

The lady still on her knees telling how my hubby knows what he is doing and other lady smiling and never asked how random man cum in me as I had now my leg over hers and other lady stroked my thighs.

We all sat there for bit chatting and getting to onow each other and single lady says she came alone as she divorced for some time and likes lifestyle told me and hubby to explore and enjoy others and being my age I get a lot of attention and we said we open and love sex and both want sex with others.

I went to bathroom and the First Lady asked me a question and took me back a bit and that was her husband who already fucked me wanted lot more as not very often he get looked at by someone like me as he late 50s.

Asking what she said later can we meet up and have proper full separate room swap and explained mean he take me to room and my hubby take her to another room. She did remind me that his huge cock will be all mine and I felt comfortable and said yes but I liked to explore more of club

More

By *eeker of pleasureMan 28 weeks ago

manchester

Winsford

Manchester

As leaving bathroom the place was busy and lots of sexy people and met up with hubby and her husband

She mentioned to them our conversation and agreed meet later as I really wanted to explore more of club

Went down stairs and we could hear noise and in the dungeon was a lady on the big size and she was on a swing and guys wanking over her as one fucked her

So intriguing to watch and had grin on my face and hubby stood behind me and arms around me as feel his hands going onto my tits and looking around I saw things I never seen before.

One piece was in front of wall to ceiling mirror and we edge our way to it as wanted closer look and some guy was so kind and told us what it was and used for and said have a go, then I saw a lady tied to a cross and a man lashing her

This man said I had to get naked and you on all fours and your ankles locked on and same with my wrists. This then gives full access.

For some reason hubby help my outfit come off and I climbed on and the man helped me and got some gropes in and hubby locked my wrists and the man did my ankles and I looked up and OMG the feeling of loss of control as hubby slid in me and began fucking me as other guy said you can move it around if need, he put cock to my lips and remember thinking to old, but I began sucking it and knew hubby pulled out as men I hear saying can I have go

More

Winsford

Manchester

Guy I’m sucking pulls out and I look up and can’t believe my luck as I have a bodybuilder type pushing his cock in me and guessing his partner sucking my hubby and guy pounds with power and so deep i was quickly screaming and telling him not to stop and began squirting and he encouraged me

Soon he made me cum lots as his partner said you enjoying it and can he fuck my bum and I just knodded as she pulled my cheeks and he was soon in as different people touched me and telling me he going spunk in my ass and felt it

More x

By *ottodot123Couple 28 weeks ago

Gillingham

Ty op

Manchester

We was so powerful and strong as he left his cock in me as I could feel his hot cum

He moved around and I could see his hard cock which Just been up my bum and soon another person entered my pussy as others spanked my ass cheeks and could stop but yelp in lot of pleasure and felt helpless as people just did as they wanted to me and seemed to like me as hubby was with a couple whose lady was in sex swing and catching him fucking her turned me on.

By this point I could see men waiting to fuck me and feeling hot cum dripping down my legs as constantly fucked and sucking cocks , until hubby untied me and we went get sorted out as could not believe time as been in club for just over 3 hours and what kind of people we spoken too and sexual action.

Me and hubby caught up and spoke what we done and how we both felt and openly said I surprised how turned on I am with having sex with other people and he said he loved watching

We saw couple and chatted and all happy to try seperate room swap

Him so much older and tanned and few tats and she was curvy big boobs, we walked off but got a room and he took me in as my hubby and lady went off

He locked the door and we kissed passionately and it felt right as he reminded me how can’t believe at my age I am in club and he lucky to get me we kissed more as he and I got naked and he lay me on bed and squatted so his cock dangled above my face as he pulled curtains open and told open my legs and his cock went into my mouth as my hands on his bum as first time in this position and him loving my smooth pussy and talking dirty to me

More

Winsford

By *orkiepud_69Couple 28 weeks ago

Scarborough

ayr / glasgow

By *aughtywifeyWoman 28 weeks ago

close

By *ragsterMan 28 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple 28 weeks ago

mullingar

Manchester

As lay on my back with a man I hardly knew opening my legs and me having his big girthy cock in my mouth him telling me he showing people outside my juicy young pussy and not to stop sucking his cock

He began licking me and pushing his fingers in me and rubbing my clit and encouraging me to gush and squirt as I did struggled to moan as my mouth full on his cock.

Then felt a build up and feeling I not experienced as he began fingering me deeper and faster and he leant forward and his cock came out of my mouth and I am screaming telling him not stop and look and see men watching and suddenly a big verbal release and then body release as I feel myself explode and him saying wow wow as I squirt up and then gush everywhere and I’m wriggling as so turned on and amazing feeling as he buried his face on pussy and I was so sensitive but he kept going as me telling him did not make a difference as in seconds I squirted again and he loved it

More

By *uriouscouple99Couple 28 weeks ago

west lothian

omg

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 28 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Manchester

The feelings running through me where new and amazing as then knelt side of me looking down smiling and I was recovering but smiling and I stroked his cock and he touched my body and why I said itv don’t know as just come out, but I was looking up as he told me I have made a mess and how tight I am and sexy I look and my reply was to say “ I really fancy you and want more “ straight away as I meant it I did fancy him and he and I embraced and lot of passionate sloppy snogging as I played with his balls and his hands squeezed my bum.

It end up me on top and slowly sliding onto his cock and telling him he is sexy and great cock and he got me wet as I began rocking forward and back.

He began twisting my nipples I was soon feeling him hit the spot as calling me names and me being loud as I cum on him and fell forward and kissed as his hands pulled my bum cheeks apart as whilst looking at each other he said I’m letting get good view, meaning his cock in my pussy and my bum hole as I did not care as he my full attention.

I climbed off and he put me on my back as we kissed he then pulled my head over bed and stood pointing his cock over my mouth and got me to lift legs and spread and hold my ankles

He told me everyone got view of your wide smooth pussy and slide and fuck my mouth and slapped my boobs

More

Scarborough

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Manchester

This was first time in this position and did what he wanted as I was putty in his hand and him pushing his cock slowly in my mouth and pulling up my tits and telling keep wide as they want to see your pussy and bum and told me I’m on show to them

He worked my mouth and loved it as took it well and moaned as the feeling was rushing through my young body and he got me to keep legs up and wide, but begin to rub my clit as he kept his cock in and out my mouth and me choking as I made myself cum and squirted like a fountain and him pulling out as I saw men laughing and smiling

He got me on all fours and told me it is going up my bum and god the feeling was intense and naughty but so sexy as this man going to give what I wanted

He asked me where is cock going and looked back telling him going up my tight bum and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so got eye contact with viewers as he pushed his cock up my tight bum and lot of gasping and screaming as he went fully in and pounded me and calling me his slut and telling me what I like

Can’t remember how long but felt long long time he really fucked my bum and loved it as feeling juices down my thighs as he would not stop and then said he close and told me he wants to fill my bum

Big yes from me as soon he grunted and he spunked in me and pulled out and got me sucking his vock clean

We lay on bed as he hugged me and we chatted and kissed

More

Scarborough

By *exbot 1Man 28 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *olflordMan 28 weeks ago

Exeter

Wow

Heckmondwike

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

By *leopatra 64Couple 28 weeks ago

Poole

By *iggers51Man 28 weeks ago

tamworth

Wow so hot xx

Manchester

As kissing I began stroking his cock and he telling I’m a real naughty girl and me admitting not expected to be in a room with a man near 40 years older and feel so conformable lay naked and not caring who is looking and in-fact turns me on and hope they get good view

I look down and his cock is getting hard in my hand and gets me to move up as he begins sucking my nipple and feeling his tongue on it as he cupped my other boob

I look and see people watching and without thinking I move my leg so some get view and kept stroking and him sucking on nipples and so much pleasure as my eyes closed as he teased my nipples and soon he got me on my back legs wide and I’m stroking his cock and he is fingering me again but lot slower and as well sucking on my tits and he comes of my tits and asking if I like it and ordering to open my legs wider as he works me and soon with eye contact he got me close and my reaction is to let myself go and vocal as tell him to continue and telling him how sexy he is and use me

Soon my bum off the bed as I’m arching up and body lets go as I scream in pleasure as he pulls my nipple and I squirt and wriggle and straight away turn to suck on his cock and not long telling me he going to cum and clicks I don’t care if he cums in my mouth as I don’t stop sucking and he then pushes my head and grunts and feel his hot cum jetted in my mouth and I feel so good as he pulls out and tells me show him and I do and swollow his cum

I dress and we both leave room and try to find our partners

More

Manchester

As leaving the room and we did wipe up and clean bed.

He had towel around him and me in my outfit and feeling so happy and satisfied and this man had made feel like this and seeing guys looking and smiling at me as I see them stroking there cocks

We go walking and not long we find them together looking all loved up as they in a room and we looking in and he hugging me from behind as few others seeing her with my hubby and another man and she being spit roasted and can tell he is having fun and her ass is bright red from him as he fucking well and see sweat dripping of him and he sees us and smilies

The guy she sucks cums in her mouth and unlocks door and leaves and soon watch my hubby cum in her and both collapsed and his hands all over this women and she loving it

More

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *uncouplerk40Couple 28 weeks ago

TD

Wow super hot

By *cfc1965Man 28 weeks ago

horsham

Scarborough

Manchester

I’m stood outside watching feeling horny and turned on my hubby is with another women and I asked guy if he was okay and he said yes as he love us 4 to go into couples room

They walked out of room and she looked a mess and she hugged me and said I look like her fella used me well as my hubby is fucking good

Smiling and laughing in corridor and us girls went to bathroom and put ourselves to looking good as we could and first time I saw the marks on my ass and she said I’m glowing

We met them upstairs and drank some wine and we went to couples only room and was in for shock as never been in and did not know what to expect and door opened and biggish room with just beds connected from one side to other.

On floor just panties and outfits and just naked bodies everywhere and noise wow as my hubby undid me and made it fall on floor

Some women on the bed told me to squeeze in as a guy was fucking a lady from behind as she sucking cock and guy she sucking had a women on his face, hands everywhere as hubby slapped my ass as the women asking me had guy fucking her from behind and there was very big women on her back and man licking her out and she sucking cock

I looked and the couple we with had left and hubby pushed me as I climbed on edge and she just rubbed my pussy as felt hand on my bum but not hubbies as guy smiling and sametime fingering the bigger women as I put my hands on women and caressed her boobs as it progressed and I ended up knelt and leant sucking on a cock as being probed as quick look and a women began licking me out as i just carried on sucking this cock

More

ayr / glasgow

manchester

Scarborough

Manchester

Could not believe how it felt and seemed anyone touches anyone, but now know it was my hubby given permission to the guys in there to touch me etc

I was really working this cock as at angle in which a lady was inbetween my legs giving me oral and guys hand on my head and me really sucking him and feeling hands on tits. As I moved so on my back head over bed and another cock given me to suck as heard can I fuck her like this and soon felt a cock in me and could tell he over me and fucking me as soon guy stop pushing his cock in my mouth and now got my eyes on the guy fucking me and just but my arms on his bum and enjoyed him fucking me and he seemed to enjoy making me cum as he got off me and I sat up and caught hubby being ridden my really old lady and she sucking cock and another girl having sex as the big lady was on her back panting and people groping her as I got to my knees a man whispered to snog his mrs

More as last part left

By *pareMan 28 weeks ago

Watford and usa

By *he-ProfessorMan 28 weeks ago

cheltenham

Manchester

I leant and over some legs I began kissing her as she had guy touching her as women rode him and a guy was now between her legs, I kissed her and as I did her hand grabbed my tits as felt bum cheeks spread as felt cock push in me and began fucking me and his hands on my hips and also spanking my ass as my head turned and out of no where a guy spunked all on my face as still being fucked

I soon moan loud as guy hitting the spot and i cum and lady being licked cums as well and she tells her bf not stop fucking and I’m enjoying it as I look back and he was plumpish guy with hairy chest

Looking around as moaning my hubby is snogging a women as being sucked off by women being fucked

Guy suddenly cums in me and pulls out and soon feel another cock in me as look and older man is smiling at me as fucking me as the big now on all fours and i grab her boob as guy behind fucking me and telling someone I’m tight and seeing her getting cock and she is loving it like me, as I push back on him and tell him harder as he really going hard and feel jets of his cum inside me as he pulls out and he spanks my ass as I’m panting and looked to my right and there is hairy pussy so close and move and begin licking and rubbing her clit as she busy sucking cock and feeling of cum running down thighs as begin giving oral and taste her and suddenly feel another cock go in me and head pushed down to keep licking and soon his thumb pushes my bum hole and he quickly putting up my bum as this lady moans and cums on my face

That was a turn on for me as I done that to her as he pulled out and back fucking my pussy and see hubby sat but leant against wall and just watching and just me and with guy inside me the big girls hubby being sucked off by the lady I’m licking and his partner is letting guy suck her tits as he pounding me and she is slapping my bum

Suddenly my hubby approaches big girl and he fingers her fast as guy suddenly tells me to give him my mouth as she shoots in my mouth and tits as everyone finished

Room beds has puddles of juices and cum on it as us ladies half dress and guys walk out with us

Tell hubby i am sore and now know won’t be our last time in club as I shower and the lady I licked is showering and said I’m good at oral and we then snogged

In changing rooms we changed and spoke and the men all snogged us girls and we left and just in that room a lot of men cum in me x

Heckmondwike

By *rent100Man 28 weeks ago

Warwick

WOW! Smoking hot! Must get me to a club like that. What an experience it would be

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *lymouth nice guyMan 28 weeks ago

Plymouth

Winsford

cheltenham

ayr / glasgow

Scarborough

Manchester

Walking out into fresh air but very dark at early hours of morning and had a big smile on my face as got our car and we chatted about how our plan to watch and see how it works went out of window.

As my phone pinged and picture message from my two best friends saying you missed out on good night and pic was of them with drinks

That is when what we done tonight and how I allowed numurous men and women touch and fuck me at my age and how much I wanted it again and he agreed

Driving home talking about what happened and how we felt and conclusion for me is I am bi sexual and loved being watched and freedom of others enjoying me as much I enjoyed them.

Telling hubby how other men made me feel and I did things I never done before or allowed to happen before, but can’t wait to go back and experience it again and experiment as he said he loved it when I was on show on equipment taking cock after cock lol

Winsford

manchester

Take it wasnt long before the next visit

By *andy IanMan 28 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait to read about your next visit. Remember when I took a lady friend the first time she didn’t get that much cock only 3 but came out with a big smile on her face and wanted to go again.

Manchester

He drove me back to my parents as we where not living together and persuaded him to stay as early hours of morning.

Woke up midday and lay and both must have been thinking same thing as wanted to go back that night.

So drove to his via a sex shop and he bought me a new outfit and it was thigh length stockings and matching thong and bra with a skimpy skirt

All afternoon we chilled and then we showered and got ready as he left me to get drink for the club

Then around 7pm ish we drove to club, but on way popped into pub we saw and had a drink as had dress over everything

Just before 8pm entered club

Winsford

Scarborough

[Removed by poster at 09/11/23 16:51:58]

Scarborough

Manchester

Happy to tell if people want to know

cheltenham

By *idcot58Man 28 weeks ago

Didcot

Wow very horny

By *oyntzMan 28 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Poole

Plymouth

More please

Manchester

Still feeling nervous as we paid and went into locker room, there was few men getting undressed etc.

I removed my dress and put in locker and applied lipstick and made sure everything look alright and waited for hubby to get sorted.

Then little heels and thigh length stockings and thong and short skirt and push up bra we went into club and took our drinks to bar and again just guys sat on seats and us

Winsford

Manchester

So give our drinks and decided to go in the jacuzzi as it is biggish and did not go last night.

We got to it and there was a guy already in it and seem big guy and got nervous as hubby unclipped my bra and I stripped and put everything on the seats and I followed hubby in and he helped me in and it was big jacuzzi and I sat and the bubbles do it’s job as hubby sat on side of me

We began and chill and chat about things and he pulled my leg over his and we kissed and I did what’s natural and began wanking his cock

This lasted a bit as we stopped kissing he was rubbing my clit gently and I was stroking his cock, but the guy had moved closer and was wanking, my hubby rubbing my clit got me so horny and he give permission for the man to sit other side of me and he took this and soon my other leg was put over his and my position in jacuzzi was laid back and knew my boobs where on show a bit and guy was gentle as he stroked my thigh and felt so horny.

Then hubby said touch her tits and enjoy her and seems to enjoy the attention and I made no comment as he leant and sucked on my tit and his hand went on my pussy and slowly fingered me as my hand went onto his back and could tell quite hairy back

Purbeck

mmmmm

Manchester

My position in jacuzzi was legs spread with them over my hubby and other man’s leg and both had one hand each under water working my pussy either rubbing or fingering me, my hands touching there cocks

I feel hand on my face and knew it was not hubbies as fingers stroked my lips and cheek as then hear “ kiss him” that’s when I look at him and must been in 60s and always remember thinking he got big head and his cock decent size but good girth

He leant towards me and moved my head as our lips met and kissed and felt his tongue trying to my mouth and I open and soon he and I snogging and my body must have turned slightly towards him as he pushed fingers deep in me and work them inside me and all time snogging

Hubby whispering to us saying I’m a good girl and said he wants me to suck his dick

cheltenham

Winsford

cheshire/Preston

Manchester

This was first time hubby had said anything like that to me and I got a buzz from him saying it.

His hands groping my boobs as guys fingers worked my pussy as we just snogged and lots of tongues and felt his other on my back and neck

I felt him cock now in hard my hand and after hearing my hubby telling me to suck him off, the guy stood up and he was tall, quite hairy body and his hard cock with hairy balls as hubby guided my head towards his cock and soon he took over as his cock was close for sucking, soon as I heard him moan and say things as I continued to suck it.

Heard hubby ask him how old he is and heard number 64 and hubby said I’m only 19

More

Manchester

This was first time hubby had said anything like that to me and I got a buzz from him saying it.

His hands groping my boobs as guys fingers worked my pussy as we just snogged and lots of tongues and felt his other on my back and neck

I felt him cock now in hard my hand and after hearing my hubby telling me to suck him off, the guy stood up and he was tall, quite hairy body and his hard cock with hairy balls as hubby guided my head towards his cock and soon he took over as his cock was close for sucking, soon as I heard him moan and say things as I continued to suck it.

Heard hubby ask him how old he is and heard number 64 and hubby said I’m only 19

More

Winsford

By *cfc1965Man 28 weeks ago

horsham

By *unCkrzCouple 28 weeks ago

Wexford

Wow Very hot

Manchester

It did not stop me working the man’s cock and I then lifted his cock and worked his balls as his hands where all over my body

At same time hubby was fingering my holes from behind and I corrected my body so I’m knelt up and guy sat on edge of jacuzzi as they got me back sucking his cock as by now few others in jacuzzi having a good look

I noticed one guy in particular and he was black man and size of cock I never seen before. Hubby slid inside me and my head pushed down on to guys cock and hearing him moan as I sucked him off.

Soon I was pulled up and hubby pulled out and spun me so we snogged and someone slapped my bum hard and hubby knew he made me cum and as he leant back in jacuzzi I was smiling and looked and black guy still watching and I moved over to him and smiling at him as he had gym body and looked sexy

Did not what to say as just stood right in front of him and stared as he got his cock out from under the water and stroked it and I leant forward and took over and loved it as huge and looked so good as put his hands on my boobs which where dangling down and I asked suck it and his answer was simple snog me first and yes you can.

I moved to snog him and it was slow with tongue play and lots of eye contact as we stopped he asked my name and told me I looked sexy and can I take it all as he moved and on edge of jacuzzi and looked back and hubby smiling giving me go ahead as now more guys in out of jacuzzi.

I happily went down and sucked his cock and did not care who touched me etc as only thinking of black cock as he pushed his hips up so fed me more of it, he suddenly grabbed my arms and told me to keep on my back andI be honest he could do anything to me, so I’m stood bent forward my mouth full of black cock and my arms on my back aa he begins fucking my mouth and feel hands probing me and as felt with knowing a cock slid in me and finger pushing up my bum as did not care as want him

Winsford

cheshire/Preston

By *cubasexMan 28 weeks ago

Dudley

Warrington

By *rancobargeMan 28 weeks ago

northwich

naughty girl - love your profile

which club ? cupids or Adams?

Manchester

Did not care how I looked now as loving this black cock in my mouth and it was first ever black guy.

Some guy was fucking me and not good really as not doing anything for me, I stopped sucking and I took on myself to make move, as I smiled at him and he knew then I was handing myself over to him and that huge cock as I stood over him and stared at him as I lowered on it and god it fully stretched my lips and made me gasp and not long I took big breath as looking down and seeing I taken it fully in me and he tells me go up and down and did not have to ask me twice as happy to do and felt myself getting ready to cum as he played with my tits

At that point only wanted him and bounced on his cock and feeling my pussy being stretched fully and we kissed and he sucked on my tits and hand around and pulling my bum apart as soon I exploded and I was so loud and in so feeling pleasure from him fucking me. I did not want this to stop with him, so I began bouncing more and grinded on it as playing with tits, there was a man sat next to us getting good view as I’m grinding on his cock and I had soaked his cock few times and told me to give my tit to guy to suck

So sat on him and slowly moving hips and I moved my tit and looked at this guy and he leant in and began sucking it as I kissed the Black guy

He then said he love to take me and fuck me up my bum and I knodded

Warrington

Poole

By *aidbackcpleCouple 28 weeks ago

nr stockton

Wow more please xx

Winsford

Manchester

I stood up and a what I can describe as wet noise was loud to all as lifted off him and comments made and I laughed and smiled, saying something back as noticed hubby being sucked off by a very old lady and as got to him said we going to room as holding the man’s hand

He knodded and he stayed and I climbed out with black guy and as drying off I got to see his whole body and wow muscles muscles and huge cock

I got dressed fully and he pulled me in and asked my name and then my age and I forget his name now but he was mid 30s i remember and he told me he was originally from Kenya as we held hands and as walked off with him told my hubby I love him

We found a room and he asked if I wanted to be seen or not and told him be seen so he locked door and opened curtains as he stroked my face and loved the fact I was 19 so tight and sexy and he told me to dance and strip for him

So no music but I did my best and soon naked and as dancing he talked dirty telling me what he going do to me

He then grabbed my hair and told me to put his cock in my mouth and he going fuck my mouth

Plymouth

Heckmondwike

By *im66123Man 28 weeks ago

newcastle

Warrington

By *elaxing2 OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Manchester

I was lent forward and began sucking his cock and my hands leant on bed as he spoke to me and kicked my legs apart and he put his hands on head and pushed and held me as begin thrusting his cock and then suddenly pushed hard down and most of his black African cock was filling my mouth as he thrusted it

Telling me to take it slut and as I struggled he pulled me up by my hair and as I gasped and recovered he pulled my head and showed people watching my face as I was drooling and catching my breath as he told me to stand properly and cup my boobs as everyone got a look

He spanked my ass saying it’s big enough as holds me and we snog and soon on my knees and his fucks my mouth and I’m loving it

I get on bed and he returns favour as teases my pussy before starting to lick me out and hands on my tits as my legs up and spread and I’m in dreamland as he hit the spot and soon arching my back and being verbal and looking towards watchers as telling him I’m close and he just fingers me and encourages me as I cum and squirt like a fountain and as enjoying he goes back down but holds my legs and licks me and rimming my asshole and I can’t help touch my tits and pull my nipples as soon I’m cumming and he spreads me and rubs his cock on my clit as continue to play with my tits and tell him I want him to fuck me hard and proper

I watch as he pushes it cock fully in me and was amazing to get him as he slowly fucked me and gripped my tits and lots of mutual dirty chat between us as really fancied him

More

Manchester

Eye contact was intense as my hands on his chest as he got faster and every thrust was deep and intense and feeling me being stretched

He got then held my ankles wide and fucked like I deserved and wanted and my young pussy was so wet as telling to fuck me as I arched and cum intensely

He pulled out demanding get on all fours and spread as he rammed it in me and fucked me and spanked my ass so much it began to hurt as then felt him fingering my ass and worked it so he then pushed slowly up my bum hole and got me gripping the bed as it really hurt and struggled to take him but he was determined and telling to relax and telling me I need as suddenly he was fully in and fucking me as screaming in pleasure as he did not stop and it lasted long and lots of slapping my cheeks and me groping my tits as pulled out and dragged me around and told me suck it clean and as I did he pulled away and spunked all over my face and my bum was in pain and tingling as surprised with him doing on my face as he just left me in room and left door open

More

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *lymouth nice guyMan 27 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *ormladMan 27 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

Manchester

I was utter shocked as cum on my face and hair and my ass was feeling sore and bum and pussy was tingling

A really pair of guys walked in and locked door and shut curtains and I knelt up as told me good show but him leaving like that was bad

I told them not planned and said I’m visiting alone but told my bf somewhere and happy for to go private room with the guy

I stood up and he can remember one guy in particular as seperate to this story really but we swapped numbers and he visited me and my bf for mmf fun quite few times.

But I stood up and guy i remember told me his name as Les and he lucky to see me in action and laughed and when I asked him his age he said 71 and other guy was younger

Anyway as being passed my clothes by Les he chatted and really flirty and funny and said he love to touch my boobs, I said yes and he put his hands them and tweaked my nipples and other guy asked if touch my ass and I knodded

More

By *eeker of pleasureMan 27 weeks ago

manchester

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *r DancerMan 27 weeks ago

Lisburn

Loving the story of the first (two!) time in a club... super sexy!

By *ormladMan 27 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 27 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *orkiepud_69Couple 27 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *andy IanMan 27 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Heckmondwike

Manchester

They where so gentle and I got hold of his from split in his towel and he leant in and kissed me on my lips as feeling other guy squeezing my bum

They both just played with me and he told me to stop stroking his cock as he does not want to cum yet as still early and asked before he leaves would I snog him and said yes, even knowing the huge age difference he held my hips and moved so we touched and his arm went around my head and snogged and other guy began kissing my bum

We all stopped and got sorted and headed out of room. Stood at bar was hubby and I went over and told him everything and seemed black guy had left club

More

Heckmondwike

Plymouth

cheltenham

Manchester

Hubby put his arm around me and we drank as my bum hole was sore and tingling and felt horny

Looking around lot more couples and some sexy ladies dressed sexy and lots of hunky hubbies and realised and told this to hubby I’m attracted to older men as some sexy ones in

He said he had fun with a older lady in jacuzzi and turned on a lot

About 30mins later we walked around and nipped to bathroom and then back to bar but it was busy and decided to go into dark room and OMG it was our first time and weird but good walking in and pitch black and only hear voices and touching around as my hand touched someone and there hands on me as hearing male voices

Did not know where hubby was and could hear him saying am I okay and I was and more I slowly walked in must got to end as hands groped me and they fiddled around removing my outfit and pulled my underwear off and head pulled and tongue pushed n my mouth and lots of hands on me and I am feeling bodies

Someone insert his fingers in me and I made it clear it felt good and lots of hands on me as men took turns snogging me and not knowing was a buzz

More

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndecidedjMan 27 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Just caught up, wow!

By *annaBeBeachBumMan 27 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

Is it just me but despite the excellent content are many of the words and punctuation missing in her rush to tell the story!

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

Manchester

We both in room can’t see anything but only odd line of people and my hearing senses are now high and suddenly stood in room and naked I feel ladies hands on me and come from behind and gently touch my belly and boobs and then feel her boobs squeeze against my back and she begins to nibble my ear and neck

My hand goes back and onto her thigh and other is holding a cock.

Soon I turn and we pull together and can’t see her but she smelt amazing and she had panties on only as we snogged and her hands teased me and I put my hand down her panties and I was making her moan and telling me quietly not to stop as she had bush and we rubbed each other.

All time we kissed and still guys touched me and I went down and sucked her tits and hearing her moaning made so much better as kept going down kissing this ladies body and trying guessing her look and age as got to her panty line and pulled her panties down and put my face on her and god she was hairy.

I was now knelt on floor and I slowly began to lick her pussy and my fingers on her perky ass cheeks and her hand on my head as I was giving her oral and loving it and then hand begun to push between my bum cheeks and rubbing me and hands groping my tits

The women became more vocal and soon saying she going cum and I was licking her and loving it as her hands held my head and she shuddered as leaked on my face as I refused to stop licking and and she loving it as I pulled away and fingered her juicy pussy and again she cum but felt alot as heard it floor

She came down to my level and whispered thank you and we sloppy kissed and she got me on my back and between my legs

More

By *atthew78Man 27 weeks ago

Winsford

By *uddle4uMan 27 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Manchester

The sensation of someone I can’t see laying me down and putting her head inbetween my legs and I feel the wall on one side and mens hands groping me and like me can’t see a thing and from somewhere my hubby asking me if I’m okay and in whimpering moaning voice I said yes and I asked him and he said oh yes as could hear something happening but to busy with women giving me amazing oral and she was working both my clit pussy lips and bum hole

From no where as so turned on I told room to grope my tits and let me suck cock

Not long hands on me and being rough and head pulled to suck on uncut cock

Manchester

Again I did not care who was touching me as having fun and being pleasured by a woman as she suddenly moaned and guessed quickly some one was going to fuck her as she lifted and said how it felt having cock inside her and then got guys to pull my legs towards me as slowly rimmed my bum as I sucked on cock and people pulling on my tits as listening out as heard comments suck as she firm lovely soft skin

Saying how much I loving it as new cock given to suck as mouth took all and her fingers up my bum as hearing getting a pouding and she messed with me

More

By *andyel73Man 27 weeks ago

Leyland

Fabulous best thing I have read in ages

Manchester

Soon enough heard her laughing and cheering as I was screaming as I squirted and she encouraged me then a new thing happened to me as still recovering but women was getting good fucking by sound of it as felt my pussy lips held open and hearing them discuss how it felt as I’m busy sucking cock and then a voice of another lady and my hubby was close and she asked guy to move and she moved me and heard her say she lick me as I suck on your cock and without asking she had her knees either side of me and sat on my face and from it I could tell she was very very women and her pussy etc covered my face and she rubbed herself on me and never forget her smell as she must be close as I did what come naturally and stuck my tongue on her lips and she then lifted slightly and she pulled her bum cheeks and sat on me again

She was groping my boobs as I suffered as she was heavy but loved her pussy and licked it and my mind was blowed as she was sucking my hubby at same time as suddenly felt a man push his cock in me and fuck me and she cum a little on me and rubbed on face

Feeling hot spunk in me and him pull out as in seconds someone else took over

More

By *atthew78Man 27 weeks ago

Winsford

Manchester

I wanted to pleasure the women’s pussy so much I did not care about the men taken turns fucking me deep and spunking in me as hearing her moan and telling to lick more and her grinding on my face as she decided to cum on me and the taste and wetness was extremely sexy and could not get enough and her weight pressed down as my hands free now,just getting feel of skin

She lifted up and down and calling me a slut and my hands moved as she moved forward and spread open her bum cheeks as I began teasing her bum hole as her moaning made it for me as another guy pounded me and grunted and cum in me and as before another cock entered me and heard moans and saying I taken it well as he really pounded me and she warned and then gushed on my face and sat on fully and I lapped it up and he did long hard thrusts and again cum in me

She climbed off as I was breathing heavily and my hair and face soaked with sexy lady juices and feel lots of cum in me as I knelt up and someone picked me up and heard hubby asking for me as he found out and we got out of room but I was naked and lots of people looking smiling at me but had no clue who touched me or I sucked or fucked me

Made our ways to bathroom and the big lady was there with her big around hubby and she spoke to me and chatted saying good fun in there and I agreed as sorting myself out

We all four went for a drink and finished off my wine as they older and first time there as from Scotland both in 50s

We sat and great couple and good laugh and she had skimpy lacy outfit and he wore boxers and not afraid to pull his cock out lol

Me and her got on well and so open and sexual as got us to play pool but me and her naked and the guys as as well

The pool table was free and losers does a forfeit, plus no rules.

It was such fun as stood us four naked and he broke off and then my go and the distractions started as I leant to to take my shot he put his cock in my eye line, which seeing a very large built guy in his 50s with huge beer belly and tats holding his cock i found sexy lol but I took my shot

It carried on like this but then one point as hubby taken shot the lady went close to table full eye line to him and rubbed her clit saying he going to fuck her and it worked as he missed

It was her fellas go and off my own back I went to put him off and as he leant to take shot I put his cock in my mouth and give him a blowjob and that worked as he missed and the game was so much fun as my ass touched and slapped and when close to winning I leant far to pot a ball and she fingered my bum hole and told me to try to pot but I missed

The game ended and me and hubby lost the game and they decided forfeit, which was us taken down to dungeon and the guy put me in sex swing and clamped my legs so permanently spread and my wrist tied to it as well and hubby was cuffed I think and left to watch and naked and the lady sucked him off as her partner stood and I watched as he got hard and pushed his cock in me and fucked me but then the forfeit the lady rounded up men and said to take turns fucking me and use her like a slut

I looked around and lots men came around and touched me and soon being spit roasted

More

Manchester

Final part

My legs up and wide as in this sex swing naked, the guy is fucking me and has got men around touching me and as I have cock given to me suck and lots of hands on me, I hear him tell I’m only 19 and she loving it and you all can fun with her as feeling helpless as ankles and wrists restrained as he made me cum and he pulled out and I look over and see on his back and women is on top and he seems to busy as he and her snogging and she riding him

Quick answer to my question as man smiles as pushing his cock in me. It’s last hour and couples are in couples room are doing full swap and your guys play thing

I counted 15 men stood around me all naked and told me enjoy as for last hour they took turns fucking my pussy and bum as I lay in swing and sucked on cock and cum loads and they cum as well

Getting off swing my legs had gone and we showered and went home

Plymouth

Super hot

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

cheltenham