FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife proves a point

My wife proves a point

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rR888 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

reading

My wife, Jess, and I moved to a nice new house, with a good local pub at the bottom of the road.

We were both in our early 30s. Jess is 5ft5 slim, blonde 32c, true English rose sort of look. We enjoyed settling into our home and used to regularly attend the pub and became friends with a good bunch of locals.

We formed a good group friends/acquaintances at the pub, that we would drink with when we went out. All a mix of ages and backgrounds. All of us got on mostly well, apart from Jess and one other bloke, Steven. Steve was older, divorced, bald, beer belly, and highly opinionated. The sort of bloke you would call a bit of a gammon. My wife is quite liberal, but enjoys a good debate. He didn’t care much for other people’s views and would at times make the daily mail look left wing. Him and Jess would always end up arguing over politics or other issues. I think we and the group tolerated him, because before a few drinks he was mostly a nice guy and he would always stand his round!

Anyway, summer just gone, on one of the rare good days, there was a bbq at the pub, and wife and I went along. Wife wore a very pretty short summer dress and sandals, her toned smooth shapely legs on display. She looked gorgeous. All our regular friends were there, as was Steve, and we had a fun afternoon/evening of eating, drinking and banter in the pub garden. We started doing daft silly drinking games. Even Steve joining us. We stayed until closing time, and a few of us wanted to carry on the fun so I suggested we all head back to mine, as only live up the road.

Five of us went back, Me and Jess, another couple we know, and Steve. We got back to ours, put a music channel on the telly, opened some beers and the gin, carried on chatting and playing stupid drinking games and doing dares.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Keen to hear more!!

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Good start

By *SpiresMan 33 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ayarMan 33 weeks ago

Wirral

Where is this going I wonder

Hopefully find out soon

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan 33 weeks ago

Madrid

By *ancelot1633Man 33 weeks ago

margate

By *J GeminiTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

More please

By *ememberTheNameMan 33 weeks ago

barnsley

By *bdnhonestMan 33 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ussyeater692Man 33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start please carry on

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

By *orgotten22Woman 32 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *j47Man 32 weeks ago

limerick

By *uddle4uMan 32 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *atthew78Man 32 weeks ago

Winsford

By *ummunMan 32 weeks ago

not far away

By *ADSPARKY200Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

Great start to your story please continue

By * MailMan 32 weeks ago

Poole

Very good start. Nice scene set

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 32 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *igerman23Man 32 weeks ago

hayes

More pleàse

By *ig daddy 1969Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 32 weeks ago

york thorganby

Interesting start x

By *ogan WillowCouple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

By *andy mamboMan 32 weeks ago

saltney

By *21funguyMan 32 weeks ago

Bicester

Good start

By *hor66Man 32 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Nice start, can't wait to read more

Great start

By *avidgeorge68Man 32 weeks ago

wakefield

oh you got to give us more

By *untimes everydayMan 32 weeks ago

north Wales

By *imetomingleMan 32 weeks ago

Chester

By *asterofmaidsMan 32 weeks ago

Telford

Hope there's more

By *arryx07Man 32 weeks ago

wiahaw

By *unning foxMan 32 weeks ago

walsall

By *uto564Man 32 weeks ago

Widnes

Interesting

By *ocktoplaywithMan 32 weeks ago

Derby

By *rR888 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

reading

Back at ours, we were having a good time, playing a game called ring of fire, a card based drinking game, adding in stupid dares as we went. All quite d*unk by now. I was feeling tipsy, occasionally checking out Jess in her little dress. Jess and Steve so far had avoided arguing, a few sniping comments but mostly lighthearted and bantery.

At one point Steve took the telly remote complaining about the rubbish music and started channel hoping up through the channels until he stumbled onto Babestation on the tv, and the sight of a slim brunette twerking in a thong.

We all laughed about it, but Steve didn’t change the channel, and commented “I dont see the point in this, is this really all it takes to get some blokes off? It’s like, strip clubs, I don’t get them either, paying some bird to dance for you, it’s not enough to achieve anything”

Jess laughed, and said “haha yeah right, you’d probably cum in your pants if you ever got a lapdance” to which we all laughed at Steve. He didn’t snipe back, but could see he hadn’t liked the comment.

The other couple left, and it was just Jess me and Steve…babestation still on in the background with the dodgy music filling the room. Even d*unker but still carrying on. Id noticed Steve looking at Jess, as she sat back down, catching her pull her dress down a little. We continued the game we were playing and Jess turned over a king leading to her having to do a dare.

“Right,” steve said “I want to see you do one of those lapdances you think are so sexy for men”

Jess sniggered “what?”

“You heard…you said I’d cum in my pants from a lapdance. Well, I want you to finally put your money where your mouth is, I doubt you could even get me excited from doing a little twerk in my face, let alone make a me cum my pants from a lapdance”

“I’m not giving you the satisfaction of ogling me while I dance…even though if I did it would be too hot for you and your little member” Jess retorted, “isn’t that right hun?” She said to me.

“Yes hun, you’d over excite any man” I d*unkenly slurred back.

In my d*unken state, I kinda found it a little funny, Steve daring my wife for a lapdance. Was he being a lecherous perv or was he just trying to get back at Jess for her comment earlier.

Steve sat back “Haha trust me, I doubt there’s much to ogle at really, you’re not really my type, doubt you’ve got those sort of moves that could really excite a guy, so yeah maybe your going to have to forfeit the dare”

“Oh you think I’m going to fall that?!” Jess said standing up “I don’t need to prove anything, a man like you wouldn’t last 30seconds if he saw what a girl like me could do.”

“Yeah if you say so…typical you this and your sort…talking the talk but lacking any convictions, like I said I doubt you’d know how to excite a man” Steve said back smiling smugly

I could see Jess fuming, wanting to wipe the grin of his face, but not wanting to the dare…

“Oh you…” she started saying “you know what, I’m gonna show you, I’m gonna give you your cheap thrill, and trust me old man, I’m going to give you the best lapdance you’ve ever seen, and I bet you won’t last 30seconds…Alex turn up the music” she called back at me. Jess looked at me over her shoulder, gave me a smile a nod.

I smiled back and nodded, she looked even sexier when fired up and angry, I thought it would be funny her maybe over exciting this old sod at ours…at least that’s what I thought at first in that d*unken moment.

Steve sat there on the sofa in his shorts and polo top, hands on his belly, satisfied grin on his face “alright then…but I think it’ll take more than you’ve got to excite me” I watched as Jess started walking over to him.

By *uz1978Man 32 weeks ago

Bideford

Good start

By *ockforplay66Man 32 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Bicester

Lucky man

reading

Jess stood in front of Steve who was on the sofa. I was in the chair opposite. Jess started slowly swaying her hips in time to the music. She raised her hands and started rubbing them down her body and legs, raising them back, her dress lifting a little, I caught a glimpse of her pert bum cheeks poking out under her dress.

Steve sat there looking nonchalantly at my wife in front of him

“Is this what you wanted to see?” Jess seductively asked leaning forward slightly, clearly giving him a bit of a peek down her dress

“Well it’s ok I suppose, but still can’t see how you’d make real man cum in his pants just from a dance, I’m not even hard love” he said back

She turned round sharply, increasing the intensity of her dance, shaking her bum a little in his face and then squatting just above his crotch and pulling away to turn and face him.

“Haha not bad” he chuckled. Jess dropped to her knees and slowly ran her hands up his legs before standing up and continuing to dance and run her hands over her body in front of him. She turned around again and bent right over in front of Steve. A sleazy grin spread across his face, as I could tell he was getting a perfect view of Jess’s cute bum in her sexy thongs from her dress riding up as she bent over in front of him.

I could see the determination in her face as she stayed squatting in front of him, leaning back twerking into his crotch. She started to press her body back into his, facing me as she ground against him sitting on the sofa

“Oh is that a little twitch I can feel..” she purred at him

“Haha yeah…just a bit” he said back, and she started grinding harder into him “But we both know that ain’t little” he said pushing himself forward. I could see the tent in his shorts, it poking up against my wife’s leg as she twerked against him.

“And your not doing anything to over excite him yet”

I saw Jess’s eyes open wide she looked over at me.

I’d been sat there sat of awkwardly smiling along to it enjoying the dance, kinda feeling horny but a bit weird at the same time watching Jess dance for this man. She mouthed to me “are you ok”

Steve must have noticed, “Oh don’t worry love, he’s fine. you’re a confident bloke aren’t you Alex? You’re not going to mind your wife showing someone how sexy she can be are you?”

I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t want to seem like I was Jealous or uncomfortable with the situation, I wish I’d said I wanted her to stop…but I didn’t

“Go on hun, show him how sexy you are, make the old sod cum his pants” I said back.

Jess looked at me stopped a second, then went back to giving him his lapdance.

Bicester

Hot

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ragsterMan 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ddiddyMan 32 weeks ago

kilkenny

Oh yeah getting hot

saltney

By *eeman1Man 32 weeks ago

liverpool

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

By *cotty909Man 32 weeks ago

tranent

not far away

Winsford

By *ormladMan 32 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *anky677Man 32 weeks ago

Sandwich

By *ornynhappy23Man 32 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By * nicepairCouple 32 weeks ago

portsmouth

Watford

Great story please continue

reading

She turned to face Steve, dancing with more intensity and determination, flicking her dress up, letting him see the length of her toned legs and a front flash of her black lacey thong.

Jess slowly squatted down in front of him

“Oh come on is this best you can do” he said goading her.

She jerked up and climbed on to the sofa, straddling him. She started grinding into lap

“Yeah…feels like you like that” I heard Jess whisper as she made a play of leaning back and rotating her hips into him.

Oh god, I thought, could she feel his erection pressing against her.

“Haha that’s nothing, you ought to see what it’s like when he’s really excited. Let’s see if you can get him there” he teased her back

She giggled a little and continued grinding into his lap. It looked from my angle as if she was rubbing herself along his erection through his shorts.

I heard her breathing get heavier as she was grinding harder into him “Oh I’m going to make you burst you fucker” she said resting her hands on his belly, using it to support her as she was grinding into him.

“You might, although I think I’m getting more distracted by her on the telly” he teased gesturing to the girl on babestation now bouncing with her tits out.

Jess turned and saw what he was looking at, “Huh!” she exclaimed. Still straddling him, she reached back and unclipped the top of her dress, letting it slip down to her waist, revealing her perky bouncy 32c breasts, cupped in a small black mesh bra. She started bouncing, causing them to jiggle in front of him.

I watched as my wife took his hands and guided them up to her breasts.

“Is this what you wanted?” She said to him, “is this all it’s going to take to make you cum?” Letting him hold her breasts through her bra.

“Mmm they are nice” he said clearly now playing with them “ but you ain’t no where close” he said back to Jess

“Mmmph” I heard her moan grinding harder into him.

“Here, let me make it easier for you” I heard him say, I heard a belt buckle and then saw him wiggle a little as Jess lifted herself a little. Steve pulled down his shorts and kicked them to around his ankles.

Jess sat back down on him, flicking her blonde hair back over her shoulders, her dress bunched around her waist, her tits in their tiny bra bouncing in his face, as she rubbed herself along his blatant erection in his boxers.

“Ah yeah” I heard her moan a little as her breathing was getting heavier “your going to burst” she demanded from him

With her dress bunched around her waist, I could see Jess’s sexy pert bum and thong, and then the tent in his boxers poking out from under her arse cheeks. A clear wet patch forming on his boxers. Christ is that from him or her I thought? Should I say something, should I stop this. I felt nervous and horny. I didn’t want any to say anything in case it made me seem like I wasn’t cool with it, even thought I wasn’t. Why had I encouraged this?!

“Let me make it even easier for you” he said, his hands going to his boxers. Jess lifted herself up again, and he pulled down his boxers down letting his fat cock spring out.

She went back down grinding along it. She guided his hands round to her bare ass cheeks. I watched as this older bloke from the pub was now squeezing my wife’s bare arse, as his thick big bell end kept pushing out between her bum cheeks.

Jess was panting now, grinding furiously on him. I could hear how wet it sounded, as she rubbed her thong covered pussy against his bare hard cock.

“You want to make me cum?” He said

“Yes” she panted

“Are you going to do it? Are you going to make me cum?” He asked again

“Yes” she moaned

“Then do it, make me fucking cum” he said to her, as he did so pulling my wife’s thong to the side.

I watched as she continued to grind on it bare, and then with the next thrust of her hips, I saw the bell of his thick cock start to disappear inside my wife.

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

saltney

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Wow this is hot as

Bideford

Blackburn

Loving this...

By *ylon_cMan 32 weeks ago

Dunfermline

This is pretty hot, really looking forward to more.

By *cecold1980Man 32 weeks ago

ashington

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 32 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *ort123Man 32 weeks ago

Tredegar

Winsford

Wow, he's getting more than a lapdance !

By *orkiebar51Man 32 weeks ago

Keighley

By *rummy2020Man 32 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *usie pTV/TS 32 weeks ago

taunton

Lol disgusting swines

Fuck please more

By *igSlinkyCouple 32 weeks ago

pontardulais

Superb. Keep going

By *penminded.30Man 32 weeks ago

Derry

Great story..keep it going

By *udeboy65Man 32 weeks ago

rotherham

More please

By *j and c 2Couple 32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *valanche6969Man 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

Love this!! So hot!!

By *bridge manMan 32 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Telford

More please

By *teve1867Man 32 weeks ago

wirral

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *arried_DanniWoman 32 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *ussyeater692Man 32 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, carry on please

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *erry bull1Man 32 weeks ago

doncaster

Hot

By *orfolklad000Man 32 weeks ago

north walsham

That escalated quickly

By *ancelot1633Man 32 weeks ago

margate

Thats going to make a difference. Btw, nearly cuming in my pants here

By *ddiddyMan 32 weeks ago

kilkenny

Can't wait

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 32 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *exbot 1Man 32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *-allthewayMan 32 weeks ago

Claydon

Awesome ??

By *oobyLewCouple 32 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Looking forward to hearing the rest

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 32 weeks ago

Hastings

By *orny_scotMan 32 weeks ago

mintlaw

[Removed by poster at 05/11/23 19:23:41]

mintlaw

mintlaw

By *raceyCouple 32 weeks ago

UK

By *lippy02Man 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

Very nice horny development I can relate to witnessing similar involving my wife in the past.

By *olflordMan 32 weeks ago

Exeter

By *race_cpl6665Couple 32 weeks ago

Solihull

By *leopatra 64Couple 32 weeks ago

Poole

By *arythatsmeWoman 32 weeks ago

Dublin

Oh such a good start!! Love a filthy older man

By *rmrshorny2Couple 32 weeks ago

Seaside

Wow very horny story

By *ephistoCouple 32 weeks ago

torrance

Hot!

By *untimes everydayMan 32 weeks ago

north Wales

Very horny now ,

Fuck yes

By *ornynhappy23Man 32 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *akey2somCouple 32 weeks ago

wakefield

Love it!

reading

“Ah, ah, ah” I heard my wife moan out as I sat watching Jess slide herself down Steve’s fat cock.

She put her hands on his chest steadying herself, panting, starting to ride him hard.

I couldn’t believe how quickly this had escalated, had Jess forgotten I was there, was she that determined to prove her point, or was she wanting this, had she felt his cock and wanted him.

“Go on girl” Steve grunted at her, his hands still on my wife’s arse, squeezing and rubbing her little cheeks. He then ran his hands up my wife’s slim body, she looked so petite against his larger frame. He cupped her breasts then reached round and unclipped her bra. She quickly shook it off and his hands went back to her bare tits. I caught a glimpse of his pervy grin while he groped at her tits. Steve leaned forward taking his nipple in her mouth, slobbering over it, then biting down causing Jess to squeal a little.

“Mmm you fucking like that don’t ya” he moaned up at her, thrusting up to meet my wife pushing down onto him.

I felt like saying something, I wanted to stop them, but I was shocked and stunned, I felt both jealous and aroused watching it happen in front of me.

“Oh please cum, please cum” I heard Jess moaning as she frantically rode Steve in front of me. I could hear how wet she sounded, their bodies slapping against each other as she bounced on him.

“Mmm I think you’ll be first” he panted to her, reaching back up to hold her tits as they bounced in front of him. She put one arm around his fat neck and leant back riding him wildly on our sofa.

“Ohhh fuck” I heard Jess moan out, her hips gyrating frantically, her body spasming, as I realised she was cumming on Steve’s cock.

She collapsed against him “Mmm you fucking love it” Steve said wrapping his arms around her pounding up into her. He thrust up harder into her soaked smooth pussy and grunted as he began cumming in my wife “mmm that’s it” he groaned.

They both sat there a second, panting.

“Mmm, you are horny bitch aren’t ya, who knew?” He said to Jess breaking the silence in room “Well you certainly proved me wrong didn’t you?” He said to her, reaching down giving her arse one last squeeze.

Jess pushed away from him, looking from

side to side, “oh god” I heard her say under her breath. She started to lift herself off his lap. I watched his cock slop out of her, smeared with both their juices, a massive wet patch on the sofa between his legs. I couldn’t help but stare now at his bigger cock, knowing he’d just had it inside my wife.

Jess stood up, lifting her dress back up, covering herself “oh god, I’m so d*unk” she stammered, and headed out of the room heading up to bed.

Steve pulled up his shorts. “Well I fucking enjoyed that” he said, buckling up his belt, and standing up “She always seemed a bit highly strung your mrs, but I guess just needed a good seeing to, your a lucky fella, anyway see you next time down the pub” and with that he walked out and left.

I went up to Jess shortly after. She was asleep in bed, or at least pretending to sleep. We spoke in the morning, she blamed the alcohol. I said it was standard her never wanting to lose an argument. Either way, it certainly spiced things up a bit for us.

We never went back to the pub though. I couldn’t face it. I knew Steve and what he was like, I knew he would have told everyone how he fucked Jess.

Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed.

By *valanche6969Man 32 weeks ago

Blackburn

Great story!! Loved it

Winsford

wonderful write I was almost hoping Steve would have had her again it was that hot thank you for sharing

By *ussyeater692Man 32 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing it

By *elsh and welsherCouple 32 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ancelot1633Man 32 weeks ago

margate

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

By *nardriMan 32 weeks ago

near town

Fantastic story

Hope it was real

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

Excellent story

Do you have any more ?

By *ndiiiMan 32 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Great story, thank you.

Purbeck

By *kpiercedCouple 32 weeks ago

walsall

Great story

God this is hot x

By *hilledguy2020Man 32 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *rdiscreet327Man 32 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

That was so hot.

I hope they meet again.

mullingar

By *arried_DanniWoman 32 weeks ago

Tamworth

Excellent story I hope there's a follow up to it

By *ose3545Couple 32 weeks ago

wicklow

Amazing story. Thank you for sharing. Peter said he'd love something like this to happen xx

By *esplease!xMan 32 weeks ago

corfe mullen

Amazing story!!!

Blackburn

Love Jess

By *untingtonMan 32 weeks ago

Just round the corner

Brilliant story, so well written.

I hope there are.more stories about Jess.

We need a return session. He’s so rude and arrogant-but so big. Love the way she lost control but came so hard mmm

By *J GeminiTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ary1001xMan 32 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *otttcpl69Couple 32 weeks ago

Cramlington

Bideford

Thanks for sharing

Watford

I sure hope that they play again great story

By *ublustMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

I do often think that a lot of left wing / right wing tension is a manifestation of repressed sexual urges

By *edagainMan 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

Fantastic story. Hope Jess is naughty again

By *exymarvelMan 32 weeks ago

cardiff

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 32 weeks ago

york thorganby

Great story and writing thanks x

By *rmrshorny2Couple 32 weeks ago

Seaside

Great story made me horny reading it

By *ndrea54TV/TS 32 weeks ago

cambridge

So horny

By *orks_87Man 32 weeks ago

Darton

One of the best I’ve ever read. So horny reading it.

By *orks_87Man 32 weeks ago

Darton

One of the best I’ve ever read. So horny reading it.

Great story, well written OP !

By *dinguy20Man 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

One of the best stories on here. Thank you

Blackburn

not far away

Brilliant story and so hot. Thank you x

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm so hot

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

"We need a return session. He’s so rude and arrogant-but so big. Love the way she lost control but came so hard mmm"

Does this sound like a situation you could find yourself in Mrs Cheshire

By *exbot 1Man 32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny story

By *asexxMan 32 weeks ago

near you

Fucking hell yes. You need to return for sure. And have another party

"We need a return session. He’s so rude and arrogant-but so big. Love the way she lost control but came so hard mmm

Does this sound like a situation you could find yourself in Mrs Cheshire "

Just love the way she didn’t like him but loved the way he filled her up and how hard she cums x

Winsford

I think there is a demand for more this story deserves adding to

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 07/11/23 09:36:50]

By *ayarMan 32 weeks ago

Wirral

"We need a return session. He’s so rude and arrogant-but so big. Love the way she lost control but came so hard mmm

Just love the way she didn’t like him but loved the way he filled her up and how hard she cums x"

Everybody certainly rose to the challenge

By *hyrichMan 32 weeks ago

lincolnshire

I'd love my wife to do that

By *he-ProfessorMan 32 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *lippy02Man 32 weeks ago

edinburgh

Just love the way she didn’t like him but loved the way he filled her up and how hard she cums x"

Oh yes can relate to last quote

Telford

Hope there's more

By *erseybeefMan 32 weeks ago

st helier

Best story for wks thank you

By *portbilly1976Man 32 weeks ago

manchester

There is nothing hotter than a shocked husband watching his wife inadvertently getting filled with your cum just as she cims all over your cock too!

mullingar

By *wellsGentMan 32 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

This is so well written that I had to bump it. Anymore stories?

By *ornyBerksMan 32 weeks ago

Inkpen

Great story man I defo want to come and visit I am just outside of reading

By *ancelotLovejoyMan 32 weeks ago

Rochdale

Put me down for a lap dance lol

By *attboy107Man 32 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Great story OP, thank you for sharing. Did she have any other indiscretions?

By *ack and MiriCouple 32 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By *oee25Man 32 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoyed reading that