FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feeding to make me more chubby

Feeding to make me more chubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

Hi all, Caz here, me and Tony are quite kinky in lots of different ways like we don’t have a main link of that makes sense.

Anyway I used to be 28 stone at 4ft11 I was huge, then I had surgery and lost 19 stone but ended up with excess skin, anyway long story short I met Tony on a night out I was in jeans and a shirt no make up and with my dad lol, it was lust at first sight cos he is 16 years younger than me, and 26 wen we met, I was in the beer garden on a Saturday night and like a scene from a romantic film the crowd parted and all these 20 something beautiful girls didn’t even get a glance he came straight to me and kissed me and took my number and my hand and that was it almost 5 years on here we are,

Anyways so I’m a size 10 and I put a little weight on he loves it and he wants to try him being my feeder, I will try it as I can loose it quickly. What do you guys think and anyone has tried it or into it please message as we want to learn more xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hor66Man 32 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Love a bbw, but you are sexy as fuck anyway

By *iss DevilWoman 32 weeks ago

Bedford

If it was a weight loss surgery that you had, I would not risk the feeding fetish. Depending on what kind of surgery you had (I am stil going along the lines of weight loss surgery, please accept my apologies if it wasn't), your stomach may not be able to accept the extra food. I would consult your Dr.

"If it was a weight loss surgery that you had, I would not risk the feeding fetish. Depending on what kind of surgery you had (I am stil going along the lines of weight loss surgery, please accept my apologies if it wasn't), your stomach may not be able to accept the extra food. I would consult your Dr. "

Hi thanks for the reply, it was gastric bypass and I got down to just over 6 stone which was apparently ideal weight for my Tony 4ft11 frame but too small for me, I’ve put on3 and half stone and stayed that weight now for the last year, this is more of a fantasy at this stage and just want to explore more about it.

Plus every now and then Tony can have his bbw women in clubs so I can watch too .

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I would just like to say that your honesty about your situation and the journey is amazing, I wish you the best on the fab journey but also in the real life too

"I would just like to say that your honesty about your situation and the journey is amazing, I wish you the best on the fab journey but also in the real life too

"

Awww thank you what a lovely thing to say, that’s my problem I’m way too honest lol.

Your comment has made my day, and same for u also all the best sweet xx

By *layfullsamMan 32 weeks ago

Solihull

"Hi all, Caz here, me and Tony are quite kinky in lots of different ways like we don’t have a main link of that makes sense.

Anyway I used to be 28 stone at 4ft11 I was huge, then I had surgery and lost 19 stone but ended up with excess skin, anyway long story short I met Tony on a night out I was in jeans and a shirt no make up and with my dad lol, it was lust at first sight cos he is 16 years younger than me, and 26 wen we met, I was in the beer garden on a Saturday night and like a scene from a romantic film the crowd parted and all these 20 something beautiful girls didn’t even get a glance he came straight to me and kissed me and took my number and my hand and that was it almost 5 years on here we are,

Anyways so I’m a size 10 and I put a little weight on he loves it and he wants to try him being my feeder, I will try it as I can loose it quickly. What do you guys think and anyone has tried it or into it please message as we want to learn more xx"

Honest opinion but only because you’ve asked what us guys think.

I think it’s crazy to be honest HOWEVER I’ve not walked a mile in your shoes so don’t understand where you’re at and what floats both your boats.

You look great and IF you want to put on weight that’s all good BUT if you’re doing it to please your partner and for no other reason I wouldn’t.

But it’s only because I don’t understand the feeder scene at all

I wish you Good luck and if you’re happy you’re winning at life

» Add a new message to this topic