FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swimming Part 4

Swimming Part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietcouplexxx OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

near u

Thread has got too big again guys next installment on here soon.

Thanks again Sara x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imbob2145Man 27 weeks ago

stirling

By *rishman30Man 27 weeks ago

belfast

Happy days! Thanks Sara xx

By *riFreeMan 27 weeks ago

St Albans

Think we all know why the thread keeps on getting too big and you’ve got to start another Part xx

By *ob2Man 27 weeks ago

dungannon

Fantastic

By *ragsterMan 27 weeks ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

By *rgar27Man 27 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *asseur_9Man 27 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *pringbok95Couple 27 weeks ago

Limavady

Great distraction to my otherwise very busy day. Fantastic story. Next week definitely I'm going to the pool. Lol

By *uz1978Man 27 weeks ago

Bideford

It's a fantastic story

Making me hard every time I read it

Sara has a outstanding body as well

By *eterpervisMan 27 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Bookmark

By *olden BearMan 27 weeks ago

Cumbria

Sooooo very hot

By *cott60Man 27 weeks ago

Perth

Wow

By *andi_mmfCouple 27 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Its a fantastic story OP thanks Sara!

near u

Sean asks for another coffee and while I'm making it asks if he could get a glass of water. Off course help yourself. I top up my wine glass from earlier. We are standing facing each other chatting away giggling at what we had just enjoyed how a normal night at a swim class event brought us to now. Brilliant!.

I'm stirring his coffee and as I hand it to him I hear the front door opening. Omg it's Noel I completely forgot about his walk, well I did have other more pressing things to attend too.

I'm not sure looking at Sean he's realised or heard but he soon will I turn away from him reaching for my glass on the centre island as Noel walks in.....oh Hi Noel how was your walk? I say quite sharp and loudly then I hear this faint ...SH1T... Sean near faints. I'm trying not to giggle at his reaction. Poor lad. Yeah good thanks I walked up to the park all the way around and back oh hello Sean I'm Noel he comes over hand outstretched to shake Sean's hand which Sean does Am...hel..hello...coughing ... Noel. Is she looking after you ok Noel then asks Sean. Am...coughing again am yeah very well thanks. Noel walks away removing his jacket Sean nudges me whispering arms wide out WTF I'm in my boxers I put my hand up to my mouth lifting 1 leg up slightly & leaning back start to giggle. Mouthing your fine lol. any chance of a cuppa Hun Noel asks yeah kettles boiled. I move over beside Sean and wisper it's fine calm down. Making Noel a cup of tea here your tea I reach out to give him the cup as he comes over to us I position myself close to Sean. Noel chats away as unconcerned to me and Sean. I sip my wine then I move infront of Sean reach for a hand of his bringing it round my front holding it just at my waist. So did yous have fun yet Noel asks. Oh I definitely did I reply and I think Sean did leaning back turning my head to look at him. Oh yeah I did he laughs. We make our way to the lounge all three of us Noel sits on the single seat near the TV I sit on the sofa with Sean we chat together Sean becomes more relaxed at one point his hand resting on my leg. Oh Noel could you top up my glass please. Which he does and take Sean's cup for him I think he's finished his coffee. Noel does as I say then I say. Noel the room we used is a little untidy maybe you could give it a quick tidy and lift anything on the floor think we will soon be going back again. OK Hun and off he goes. Sean looks at me. WTF Sara? What are you like? He laughs. Told you not to worry I said. F..k I know but f..k he's so cool so calm. Yeah he is. Are you not the lucky guy I say giggling. He smiles I sure am come here you grabbing me then locking our lips together in a strong forceful kiss. That continues I reach out setting my glass on the little lamp table enjoying the feel of his tounge against mine his fingers running through my hair I recline back into the sofa he follows his hand now on my hip under the hem of my slip. Mmmmmm so good so hot. I sense a presence near us. I open my eyes to see Noel has returned Sean is engrossed with his back to Noel. Noel smiles at me then sits. I run my hand down to Sean's ass kissing continues his hand moving up and down my side over my breast down to my hip grabbing it squeezing it. I lift the leg up his hand goes under tracing his finger alone my tender moist lips. Mmmmmm his touch has me tingling. My pussy pulsing from before wanting more mmmmmm I moan a little. Oh yess. Sean breaks away. And gets up turning and seeing Noel sitting watching. I sit up. As Sean sits beside me looking at me. No one speaks its an odd silence that seems like an age but really only seconds. Sean still focused on my eyes takes my hand and places it on his now erect cock over his shorts. Smiles nestles himself back into the sofa moves his eyes down wards sharply not a word spoken I knew instantly what was expected off me. I pulled his shorts down over his hard cock then lowered my head down. Circling his glistening head taking his precum then taking as much as I could into my mouth up and down locking the tip down mmmmm faster deeper Sean's hand on my head holding me down then up cupping his balls squeezing them I go to the floor on my knees between his legs sucking faster stopping and wanking his length sucking his balls 1 at a time mmmmm I look over at Noel mouth full of Sean's cock he smiles and winks at me. I continue mmmm Sean is groaning mmmm f..k my jaws getting sore squeezing his balls as they tighten . Oh f..k yes Sean gasps. I stop come up bend over and kissing him his hands on my ass my slip up over my back Sean grips my hips squeezing and parting them no doubt Noel is getting a full view of my very wet red swollen pussy.I break from Sean. Right I need f..ked now taking Sean by the hand we start to walk off.I look at Noel sitting in the chair you can stay Cuck! We make our way to the room Sean's in first on the bed on his back removes his shorts I stand in front of him pulling my slip up over my head dropping it to the floor tossing my head letting my hair flow then I straddle Sean . I left the door open cuck can listen and I've no doubt he will sneak a peak. We kiss his hands on my ass lifting me up then down he pulls his legs up feet flat on the bed his cock searching for my wet lips. It's there I feel it spread my lips I move it falls away again and again he trys. I sit up looking down on him smiling his cock snuggled in at my pussy lips. He massages my breasts. You got any more Johnny's I ask yeah in my trousers over there he points. Ahh flip. Hold on I get off get 1 out then hand it to him climb on to him again watching as he rolls it down his impressive length. I lean forward reaching between us I grab his cock present it to my lips then lower myself onto his cock. Mmmmm I gasp as I feel my pussy stretching as it goes in its like a massage on the inside the deeper in it goes the more the sensation is. Deeper until its fully in my ass resting on him slowly I move relaxing my pussy building the rhythm grinding deep into him leaning back on his legs with my hands faster harder the sensation building f..k yess I cry out his hand squeezing my boobs oh yes the his cock deep inside me touching part's of intense pleasure oh f..k yessss he's big and hard f..k yess he's playing with my clit OMG I'm going to cum oh f..k yessss. Cum baby cum he's shouts oh f..k mmmmmmmm cum Sara cum he's repeats I f..k his cock for all I'm worth he rubs my clit fast oh yesss I'm there yes yes f..k I start to shake and tremble falling forward onto him totally out of breath my pussy is pulsing its so so sensitive. F..k yes I sigh Sean grabs my ass pulling it up his legs come up my sides as he begins to f..k me fast and furiously oh f..k nooooooo oh yes OMG aghhhh he's pounding my pussy so fast it's hurting but in a good way f..k I'm cumming again oh sh1t mmmmmmm. Eventually he stops I'm f..ked he gets out from under me stands then lifts my waist. F..k he's wanting doggie I stand in front of him he pushes me down then I feel him slapping my ass with his cock then in it goes f..k bang straight in with force out bang in again deep it feel so deep. Soo good he grabs my hips and starts pounding me f..k this is deep and good I can't hold against him I drop myself down on the bed still standing he pounds away fast rythrm deep mmmm I cry out yess f..k me harder harder I want it Sean has great staying power he f..ks me doggie for such a long time my legs are weak he has to hold me up at times on he continues never slowing my pussy is so taking a pounding Sean starts to groan slowing he gives me short deep thrusts groaning then gasping then pulls out fast f..k I'm going to cum I hear him pull of the Johnny then wanking furiously I stay as he had me oh f..k aghh aghh then this hot smooth wetness cums over my back my ass oh yessss he sighs I turn around he's breathing heavily I take his cock the cum still dripping from it place my mouth over it and suck every last drop from it. Oh yess Sara he says panting so heavily. We lay on the bed sweat running of us the smell of sex is amazing. F..k he's great what a shag better than I ever imagined. I want more of this guy. My pussy is pulsing so much its tingling and what's going on inside is f..king great. I am so content. We kiss and cuddle laying in each others arms. I look at him. Well you ready to go again giggling? What? No no I'm drained you him drained girl. Don't think my wee lad has the strength to get up again he laughs. We just lay content.

By *edagainMan 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

Brilliantly written x

By *uddle4uMan 27 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

Ballymoney

Very detailed , absolutely loving it x

By *oth0712Man 27 weeks ago

cambridge

By *overOral0Man 27 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *atriotsMan 27 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Bognor Regis

By *iss-boobsWoman 27 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *rdiscreet327Man 27 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing writing. Can’t wait for more of this.

By *agnar1980Man 27 weeks ago

Poole

By *j and c 2Couple 27 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lderWiserNowMan 27 weeks ago

Kettering

By *pforfun1899Man 27 weeks ago

harlow

Blackburn

Bideford

Amazing ??

By *ussD1Man 27 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bookmarked. Just finished 3, and myself. Back for more later

By *ob2Man 27 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ary1001xMan 27 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *atthew78Man 27 weeks ago

Winsford

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

By *cott60Man 27 weeks ago

Perth

By *bdnhonestMan 27 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Limavady

Great,Brilliant

By *andi_mmfCouple 27 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous

By *lexjohnson139Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near MK

By *elgaWoman 27 weeks ago

northallerton

Gloucester

Good god. “Clean up in isle 1”

Ballymoney

more please

By *un22Woman 27 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

near u

We lie together quietly content and very satisfied. Right I had best get going Sean announces. Oh yeah I suppose what time is it he looks at his watch flip its almost 11pm. Up he jumps I get myself onto my front and watch him dress omg he's fit did this guy just f..k me I'm a lucky girl . As Sean is dressing he would lean over and kiss little peck type kisses. F..k Sara your hot look at you unreal body that I want more off. Do you now? I tease back he kisses me you know I do you have me hooked. So will we do this again? He asks. Oh I don't know I reply smiling. Aghhh your a tease lol I giggle. He's dressed and ready to leave I get up and put on my wee slip again we hug kiss again then make our way out. Could I get a glass of water before I go he asks. Yes sure. We are in the kitchen Sean downing the water like its his last. Noel comes through. Oh Hi Noel Sean is about to go now. Oh OK right lovely to have met you Sean safe home. Yeah likewise Noel thanks. Sean makes his way to the door I go with him he stops just before he opens it. Right Sara thank you for a fantastic evening see you again hopefully. Yes you will. I reach up embracing him and kiss long and tenderly. Mmmmm so good. Right I'm off. Oh sorry hold on Sean. Noel come here please I shout to him. He comes from the lounge. Yes Hun! Are you not going to thank Sean before he goes? He looks at me oddly. Well! I repeat? Oh ...yes sorry Sean thank you ...thankyou for coming tonight and giving Sara a wonderful time. Ahh no problem mate anytime. I smile at Sean and he leaves.

Noel is back in the lounge reading or pretending to read. I go to him stand infront of him. So did you enjoy that tonight I ask? Yes Hun I did. And did you sit here and listen? Yes as you stated I do. Are you sure you did not come down and watch? Noo...Hu...yes sorry Hun I did just briefly yes I knew you would. Right go down and tidy up the room now.

He goes and after a bit comes back. Now drop your trousers & shorts cuck. Which he does. He's still his cage on its straining under the pressure of his wanting erection. The end of it is so wet with his precum. I see you did enjoy tonight. Now I was going to let you out but as you disobeyed me I'm not. But my pussy is very tender from the shagging I received tonight it needs some TLC. So I'm going to bend over and with your tounge I want you to gently massage it while cleaning. Only your tounge cuck. I bend over leaning on the arm of the chair legs apart Noel on his knees behind me. He starts OMG the sensation is overwhelming I am so sensitive. I'm actually shaking as he covers every inch of my pussy up my ass not missing anything. I really can't let him continue as I'm so sensitive. So I stand up. Good Cuck. I say quivering. He's holding his little dick and it's cage. I hope your not playing with that cuck. He removes his hand. No Hun no and gets to his feet. The precum coming out of it in a long silk thread. Right I'm for bed I'm wrecked. OK Hun I will be up shortly. In bed I think of the nights events with a permanent smile fixed on my face. My pussy still tingling and tender but I love it that feeling my pussy stretched the tingling the tenderness the swollen lips mmmmmm. Then I drift slowly of to sleep.

Ballymoney

excellent x

By *j and c 2Couple 27 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Bognor Regis

By *atthew78Man 27 weeks ago

Winsford

By *ob2Man 27 weeks ago

dungannon

Gloucester

Blackburn

By *ary1001xMan 27 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Bideford

By *irenHotandColdCouple 27 weeks ago

Cirencester

By *uddle4uMan 27 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *oth0712Man 27 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan 27 weeks ago

millstreet

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

Ballymoney

More please

Limavady

Brilliant read.

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near MK

By *lexjohnson139Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rlowslungMan 26 weeks ago

Warwick

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettering

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

By *andi_mmfCouple 26 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Brilliant story OP thx

By *akeb7722Man 26 weeks ago

weston-super-mare

Following

By *eandher4and9Couple 26 weeks ago

leeds

By *uietcouplexxx OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

near u

Next morning I wake feeling fresh vibrant and alive. Tender but fantastic. Checking my phone I see Sean had messaged.

Thanks for an amazing evening can't wait to do all again xx

Aww very nice I thought.

I realised when I went to the kitchen Noel was already away to the office and obviously still in chastity as I'd the key. Oh well.

The days past and it was the day if my swim class again. I was hoping Sean would be there and we could arrange another meet. Got in early Tom was in early but no Sean it wasn't until later that he appeared. We did our class Tom asked if I was going to the spa I declined as did Sean. He met me at the lockers. Hey how have you been he asked. Good thanks you? Yeah great so when do you want to meet up again Sara? When suits you I asked? Now lol he laughs. If you want I reply. Oh really? Yes. You asked ! OK are you sure Sara. Yes positive. But have you time as you have work tomorrow no doubt I say.? Yeah I know I have but I'd really like to see you again. Yes likewise. Sure if you want call over on Friday night ? Can't I'm away not back until Sunday. OK Monday Tuesday..... I giggle. OK I will text you Sunday we can confirm. We both go take a shower then get dressed. We meet up at the car park where we share a long lingering kiss before going our separate ways. The weekend came and Noel asked if I would release him from his chastity as he flies out on Sunday evening for two weeks with work so later that night I did release him. He asked if I would be seeing Sean again to which I replied hopefully but no plans yet. Well we hadn't made anything definite.

Noel left Sunday afternoon for the airport it's normal for him has been for years. Late on Sunday night Sean text

Home now so when suits you?

Hi any evening you decide I can make myself available.

OK tomorrow evening 7ish

OK

Where, back at yours?

Yes come here

OK see you then x

Looking forward to it x

Monday for me was like any other house work washing etc. Then an early bath and make myself look good for Sean. I decided tonight I'd put on nice underwear simple bra thong and a white shirt of Noels.

By *atthew78Man 26 weeks ago

Winsford

By *oth0712Man 26 weeks ago

cambridge

By *overOral0Man 26 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *asseur_9Man 26 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ragsterMan 26 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *cubasexMan 26 weeks ago

Dudley

By *j and c 2Couple 26 weeks ago

mullingar

By *uz1978Man 26 weeks ago

Bideford

By *rgar27Man 26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *avem30Man 26 weeks ago

barnsley

By *otsexystud69Man 26 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *oyntzMan 26 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *pringbok95Couple 26 weeks ago

Limavady

By *oris555Man 26 weeks ago

home

By *rgasmdonorMan 26 weeks ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

By *lexjohnson139Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ary1001xMan 26 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *attboy107Man 26 weeks ago

Near MK

Something sexy about a woman in a man's white dress shirt

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettering

By *asseur_9Man 26 weeks ago

Ballymoney

More please x

By *ooking4othersMan 26 weeks ago

Here ...

Don't know how I missed this but all caught up and waiting for the next installment

By *abmale7979Man 26 weeks ago

Treorchy

By *uddle4uMan 25 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *acksmith22Man 25 weeks ago

cannock

By *rlowslungMan 24 weeks ago

Warwick

Hoping the op is ok and able to continue this lovely story.

» Add a new message to this topic