FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty fantasy

Naughty fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well where to start!

I had this dream the other night, I meet two girls in the chat room and they invited me over. So like you do get in the car, on the way over my cock was getting so hard traveling in the car! so turned on. They let me in and what do you know they had started with out me!! They led me up stair to the bedroom and stripped me NAKED and lied me on the bed. One started suck my hard throbbing cock whilst the other sat on my face! talk about dirty. One of the girls got a bottle of oil out from a draw and covered me from head to toe.

I could feel the oil running down over my balls and into my ass. One of the girls start to push a finger into my ass which felt strange at 1st but became better and better. The girl who was sat on my face had covered me in cum from her wet pussy. She asked do i like surprise I said Yes. After that she grabbed holed of both of my leg and pulled them towards her and then I felt my ass get fill by something big, one of the girl had a strap-on and was starting to fuck me(I was not expecting that) but it felt so good. What could you not like a girl cumming all over your face and sucking you off and one girl fucking you in the ass! One of the girls said we have another surprise She pulled a eye mask out of the bed side and covered my eyes up ! I couldn't see shit lol, As this happened one of the girls sat on my cock and one on my face, at this point all I could hear we moans come from the girls then i felt something hard enter me again this time it felt different from before and this felt good as things started to heat up and i start to get hard and harder as I was going to cum. I felt a hot liquid fill me up as we all cam together. when i took the eye mark off there in front of me was 2 girls and a hung man.

This turn me on like hell never say never

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love that, would really like that to be me....

mmmmmmm x

Mmm always wanted to try this

» Add a new message to this topic