FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first Bi threesome

My first Bi threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago

I was sitting in a hotel bar in Edinburgh when my attention was drawn to a mature lady at the seat opposite me a few tables over, she glanced at me and smiled and I smiled back, I thought nothing of it at first but this happened 3 or 4 times. She was dressed in a white low cut blouse, and a black skirt, I saw that she was wearing knee high boots with tan stockings or tights, she had an amazing figure and long dark hair, she was beautiful and I estimated that she was around 50 years old.

Now I wasn’t the most confident back then and I wasn’t sure if I should go and speak to her or not, but she saved me the trouble as she glided over and asked if she could join me, who was I to say no.

As she was now sitting directly opposite me, I could see that she was wearing a black lace bra underneath her blouse, and as we exchanged pleasantries I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her chest area, I was sure she kept adjusting her top showing me that lace bra, and she asked me if I enjoyed what I saw, I was taken aback by this direct question, but I answered “I’d love to see more” I was almost shocked at my answer, but she smiled and said “that is the correct answer “.

She told me that she is with her husband who is back in the room and she wanted to know if I wanted to go and have a drink with them, ‘what was she asking’ I thought, but I agreed and she told me that she was in room 121 and to give her 10 minutes!

‘What was happening’ I thought to myself, she left and I sat alone contemplating what was going to happen!

10 minutes later I am in the lift going up to room 121 and when I got outside the room, my heart was in my mouth, the excitement was unbearable. I knocked and I heard a female voice saying, it’s open, I pushed the door slowly and entered the room, I could see the end of the bed with 2 feet in sight and as I walked in further, I saw a male laying face up, he was completely naked and the lady was dressed in that lace bra, black suspenders and tan stockings, she was wearing black knickers which were moved to the side showing a trimmed pussy, she was sat on the males face and I could just make out that he had his tongue deep inside her, she smiled at me and beckoned me over, I could see the male was aroused and his cock was around 6” and was cut, he was also trimmed, the last leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth with no hands and began slowing bobbing up and down, my cock now twitching with excitement, she looked up at me and said “do you want a suck”, now I’d never sucked a cock before but the thought got me so hard, I approached the bed and knelt down on it, I leaned in so my face was close to this man’s cock, she gave some encouragement I reached out my hand and took hold of it gently and nervously, and I lowered my head and licked the end, the lady took hold of the back of my head and pushed down, I took his whole cock in my mouth and to the back of my throat, ‘this felt amazing’ I thought, I pulled back then I continued to suck and go up and down on this strangers cock, he was gently moaning as was the lady as his tongue was still buried deep inside her. After a while I felt the cock twitching and his moans were getting more intense, I continued to suck until I could feel a warm sensation in my mouth, ‘this guy was coming in my mouth’ I thought, now I know from experience that when I come in someone’s mouth, once you’re past the point of no return, to stop at that point is torture, so I continued to sucking until my mouth was full of his cum, his body was convulsing and seemed to be enjoying himself, so I withdrew my mouth and sucked every last drop of cum I could out of him and swallowed the lot. I smiled at the lady and she told me to get my clothes of, which I did in around 3 seconds, she climbed off of the male and said “you look like you need a good sucking too”…she wasn’t wrong, I was the hardest I had ever been, she told me to lay on the bed as the male got up and they both knelt beside me, my hand running up her stockings and feeling the suspender straps and then around to her perfect arse, they both lowered their heads and he gently and expertly but his mouth over the head of my cock, and greedily started sucking me, they took it in turns pleasuring me, having 2 mouths around my cock felt amazing, I reached around and started to finger the lady’s pussy which she seemed to enjoy, my other hand I reached down and felt the males cock nice and hard again, I fingered and wanked for a bit longer before the lady stopped and sat astride me, it was almost like she was desperate for a good fucking, she eased my cock inside her and she came instantly, she continued to ride me like her life depended on it, the male came closer to my head and put his cock between my lips again and he started to fuck my mouth , my hands were all over her breasts, pulling them out of the bra, and I felt the suspenders straps, holding on and pulling her so I was deeper inside her, before long I was feeling another warm load of spunk in my mouth, which the lady said, don’t swallow as she leaned in and kissed my deeply, exchanging the cum in our mouths, before she swallows the lot. I was so close to cumming and she sensed this, she got off of me and she said “we’ll lay down and you can come all over our faces” they laid down and they took it in turns to suck me before I was ready to explode, I wanked my cock only 2 or 3 times before the spunk spurted out over their faces, I couldn’t believe how much there was, this was the most incredible intense orgasm I have ever had, once I had finished they kissed and swapped the cum before he swallowed it all, the lady got up and said “how about that drink now”, i stayed for a few more hours after that but I’ll save the rest for later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oreplayer4uMan 32 weeks ago

mundford area

Great story

By *cfc1965Man 32 weeks ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Great story!! Wish this could happen to me

By (user no longer on site) OP    32 weeks ago