FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first mmf

Our first mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsMr-MM OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Stourbridge

This happened last Friday at chams.

So me and missy have been wanting a mmf for ages. We’ve played with toys , role played and missy has sucked someone off whilst I was inside her from behind, but nothing more than that.

So we head to chams on a Friday knowing single blokes would be there. (We’ve done couples nights at chams but only really played alone or watched)

We arrive about 4 ish. We chill in our room whilst missy gets her outfit on. She’s wearing this gorgeous almost swimsuit looking outfit which shows here curves off so well.

We go for a walk and then have a drink and sit at the bar. We have the normal conversation with blokes and couples. We head back to room for missy to get changed into something more revealing. A black number, it’s shows her boobs off lovely and is crotchless and nothing covering her ass.

Stunning and very naughty. By this time things are getting busy in the bar and dance area. Missys never done the glory hole before so we went up into the room. There was someone ready for missy. I said “go on then do your magic” (shes very good by the way, especially with her tongue piercing).

She agrees and gets on her knees and starting wanking this stranger off. The strangers hands appear though the holes and he starts touching her shoulders, he moves them down to her boobs. Missy stops looks around at me and said “do I mind where he’s hands are”. “Of course not I replied”.

Meanwhile because we had left the curtain open, we attracted 2 other men. So me and these 2 men stand there wanking over the site of missy’s bare ass, soaking pussy whilst sucking on this strangers cock. No touching only from me was her instructions. So we watched missy make this lad come over her tits, this was a horny horny site.

We headed back down stairs for a drink and chat. Missy was mega horny a bit tipsy and loving the evening. After a quick freshen up, she’d mentioned she had spotted a couple of lads she would play with. But didn’t tell me who. It was down to me to pick someone. We enters a room down stairs with small chains dangling down for a door way. Just me and her. We start kissing passionately. I put my hand to her pussy. She’s dripping wet. No foreplay needed there then I said. Just fuck me was the reply I had.

She was lay on her back with legs in the air. I got on top and fuck her. She was sooo wet.

The chains were gingling with men in the doorway pulling on there cocks. Think there was 3. But non of them seemed suitable for us. So we stopped without me (miller) cumming.

We headed to the bar area got a drink, missy said I want to go the cinema, we hadn’t been in there before so off we went.

We sat on the front row as there wasn’t any space with couple’s everywhere. Missy started to play with her clit over the threesome on the scene, so I helped fingering her whilst she gently wank me with her space hand.

Out the corner of my eye was a man he was standing there wanking slowly watching us. He looked handsome a nice sized cock and couldn’t keep he’s eyes off missy. We played a little longer than got up. As we got up the man walked off. I stopped him and ask him if he wanted to come to a private room and watch us. He reply of course.

We entered the room. I was naked, missy was wet and our stranger was naked.

Me and missy kissed passionately. The stranger was behind us watching. I indicated for him to touch missy from behind.

With this his hands appeared around the front all over her boobs working his was way down to her pussy. Missy kissing me stopped and asked do you mind he’s touching my clit, which I reply carry on.

After a couple of minutes of touching and kissing from me and the stranger I stopped her turned missy around facing the stranger. Missy she said now what. I said kiss or do whatever you want.

So Missy being Missy put he’s bare cock down her throat. With his I was fingering her pussy from behind. We then went to the bed. Our stranger lay naked on the bed, missy crawled up to his 8 inch cock and started sucking. He had put a condom on by now.

So I got behind missy and put my cock into her wet wet pussy. I’ll admit I blow my load pretty quick in this situation. I did it over me as I’m a gentleman as I didn’t want our stranger to have sloppy seconds.

I said spin around to missy, she did and took our stranger deep and hard in the doggy position. Missy was moaning in pleasure which was so sexy. Our stranger built up a rhythm and came hard in missy’s pussy.

We said our goodbyes, no name was exchanged or I couldn’t really say what he looked like. But he was a gentleman wore a condom and treated both of us really good.

We went to our room and fucked talking about our experience.

I’d also like to say all men were respectful and asked before any touching which made first Friday night experience a lovely night. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbon1Man 31 weeks ago

wales

great story

By *asseur_9Man 31 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *ike231251Man 31 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *cousewoodMan 31 weeks ago

Liverpool

Fit story love a wet wife

By *andi_mmfCouple 31 weeks ago

Whitehaven

great story

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We enjoy Chams

By *rsMr-MM OP   Couple 2 days ago

Stourbridge

We’re hoping to be back soon for some more fun. It’s been far to long since the last time x

By *oth BlokeMan 2 days ago

Rotherham

So hot

By *j and c 2Couple 2 days ago

mullingar

By * and RCouple 2 days ago

lincoln

We prefer Fridays for same reasons. Last visit Rach tried the gloryholes, sucked five cocks with four coming over her tits. I played with her from behind and at one point one of the guys waiting reached under the partition and fingered her with me. Also love the cinema.

By *xyBs2022Couple 2 days ago

Lancs

"We’re hoping to be back soon for some more fun. It’s been far to long since the last time x"

» Add a new message to this topic