FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > K's birthday plan

K's birthday plan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyjay OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

essex

This is a naughty story I wrote for K when we were fantasising about what we should do for her birthday, thought we'd share it with you, Hope you all enjoy it.

So for your birthday I think we should get a hotel somewhere nice... we'd have a nice big room and we'd have a couple of drinks, Share a nice sensual shower together, I'd clean you allover, wash your hair, make you all soapy, kiss your neck, give you cuddles and you'd be able to feel me against your bum, I'd circle your tight bum a little bit with my finger, using the soap to slide it in slightly but that would be it.... I'd whisper in your ear that your going to have to wait and I think you'd moan but you know it would be so worth it.

We'd get dressed up all nice and head out somewhere for some nice food and few more drinks. As we were eating, I'd lift your dress up and tease you through your underwear, making you crave my touch, my tongue and my cock but you'd still have waiting to do.

After dinner, we'd head out somewhere, holding hands, kissing, being all in love and you'd have to idea what was to follow later... every now and then I'd pin you against a wall we walked past by your neck, give you the biggest kiss ever and put my hands up your dress to tease you through your underwear... I think by now you'd be so wet from all the excitement, I'd be your perfect boyfriend, get down on my knees, slide them down for you and give your pussy a little lick sliding them off for you and putting them in my pocket.

I'd take your hand again and we'd carry on walking and I'd lead you to where we were going, we'd walk in and at first you'd think it was a normal club, normal music, normal people until something didn't seem quite right, there were lots of rooms of to difference places, some with doors open and some closed. Then it would dawn on you, everyone around you had the skimpiest outfits and underwear on and faintly you could hear moaning coming from one of the rooms... I think you'd be a little worried now, had I planned anything? What was going to happen? Was I going to fuck someone in front of you? Had I planned for someone to fuck you? Were all these fantasies we'd spoke about about to become real? You'd hold my hand tightly and I'd hold yours, Babe, I Love You I'd whisper gently, making you feel at ease slightly.

We'd have a few drinks and see who came and went, by now your nerves dissapearing and your horniness coming back from all the nights teasing, after all, I'd made you wait for my cock all day and night.

A girl had taken our eye and made a bit of eye contact with you when she eventually had the courage to come and talk to you, she'd be flirty and you'd sense she wanted a little bit more.

Why are you both here?

Well this is my BF and he's bought me here as a little birthday treat to try something new.

She'd come to my other side and whisper in my ear and I'd whisper something back, your nerves were coming back slightly, what could we be saying? What are we planning? Do I know her?

She'd look at you, look at me and take both of our hands and lead us to a slightly darkened room, So K, J tells me you want to see him with another girl?

Before you could get your words out, she'd dropped to her knees and taken my hard cock out of my pants into her mouth, our eyes locked and the nerves would be running through my head, is this definitely what you wanted? you'd give me that glint in your eye when your about to explode which let me knew everything was allright, before long she'd stopped sucking on me and turned to you, Kiss me K, "does your boyfriends cock look good in my mouth" by which time your dress fell to the floor along with her underwear leaving you both completely naked. Our friend would sit on the edge of the bed, respectfully and patiently waiting for one of us to make the next move... I'd come and kiss you, hold your naked body against me, slightly worried it was all to much, you'd hold my head against yours, kiss me, feel how hard my aching cock was and whisper "Babe, i want to watch you fuck her"

In our little moment our friend had sensed the passion between us and could sense we were happy with continuing so had lay down exposing her glistening pussy "come and lay next to me"

As you lay down, next to her, her hand slides down the inside of your thigh making you ache with pleasure... you'd waited all night to be touched only you didn't think it would be by someone other than your boyfriend... her hand would rest on your pussy, teasing you, making you arch your back, dying to be played with, "How do you like it?" She'd ask and before you mumble the words I'd come over and slide my 2 fingers inside you, "just like this, tease her arse but gently" I'd grab her hand and show her how you liked it, it would feel so good and so different someone else touching you. I'd make eye contact once again and mouth the words "baby, you are amazing" to which you'd reply, so are you now fuck her" I was nervous, how would this make you feel? How would I feel? But knew it would be what you wanted, I'd stand infront of her, holding my hard cock and offer it between her lips, sliding it up and down, making the end wet and shiny from her Juices, pausing slightly. she was ready for me to slide my hard cock inside her but were you? "Fuck her" you mouthed to me and with that encouragement I'd slide my cock into her. You'd feel her twitch her fingers inside you, and her body shake a little. Lay there thinking "Omg, my boyfriend is inside another girl" I think at this point you would absolutely love it, I'd maintain eye contact with you while slowly sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy, you'd be able to hear how wet she was and feel it while you played with her clit, hearing her moan and moaning yourself from her fingers inside you, I'd get a little bit faster, harder, and her moans would get louder, along with yours. "Fuck this is hot I'd mouth to you" while watching my cock slide in and out of her, then looking back into your eyes. Out of nowhere, "fuck I'm going to cum, Kath, your boyfriend is going to make me cum" she'd say, you helping her along rubbing her clit and asking her to cum for us, until next thing she cums allover me, allover my hard throbbing cock letting out the biggest moan. You'd feel so proud that'd we'd made her cum, but so excited that it was your turn next, you couldn't wait my have my cock inside you. "Thank you, that was fucking amazing" she'd say to you, giving you a little kiss, I'd ask you naughtily, shall we use her cum as lube babe or do you want to taste her?" You'd be hesitant, by which time I'd already come and put my soaking wet cock in your mouth, she tasted good, my cock tasted good and you wanted it so bad.

Baby, are you ready for my cock? Yes please, you answered and I came and stood between your legs, teasing you ever so slightly, as I went to slide my cock in I'd realised you were the wettest you'd ever been, as you mouthed, "babe, that was so naughty"

Sliding it in slowly, it would feel exactly like you remembered, so tight, so wet and the perfect fit, you'd feel her fingers coming over to tease your clit while she kissed you, I'd fuck you slowly, then faster, then slowly just how you liked being teased, you weren't allowed to cum yet... Just as you were day dreaming away, appreciating my cock, her fingers and her lips against yours...

"There you are you naughty girl, I've been looking everywhere for you" a lad came in, fuck we thought we'd locked the door, both of us stop mid fuck, what's about to happen?

Reassuringly he said to us both, after sensing our nerves, "don't stop on my account, I just couldn't find her"

"Aren't you 3 a naughty bunch"

You'd waited long enough for my cock and didn't care if the world was watching, pulling me deeper into you, you needed my cock and you deserved it, slowly, sliding it all the way our and then sliding it back in.  Getting lost in the moment we hadn't realised that he'd made his way over and got between his gf's legs, lapping her up, all her Juices and cum, she was moaning again but not quite as loud, you absolutely loved this, my cock inside you, her fingers still teasing your clit, and her boyfriend licking her pussy that your boyfriend had only fucked 5 minutes before.

"Babe, you taste like you've cum, Have you cum? He asked her teasingly. I thought we had a deal that only I make you cum he said"......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic