FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tell me about your first gangbang / DP experience

Tell me about your first gangbang / DP experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 32 weeks ago

North East

I’m genuinely serious about this it’s my biggest fantasy. Willing to travel anywhere in the country for this. Weekends are better for me but I could do anytime early December or between Xmas - New Year. I’d love to be spitroasted even or even passed around by a group of lads using me. Tell me how your first experience happened and how it was

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 31 weeks ago

North East

Curious…?

By *heblkshadowMan 31 weeks ago

Marion

I took an ex to a swingers club for this…. It was never discussed but we both knew it would happen.

We entered the open room and started playing on the bed. Before we knew it, 10+ people filled the room as I started to fuck her doggy style.

She got turned on by being degraded. There was an older chap (70s+), so I invited him onto the bed to fondle her tits. He loved it, she loved it and so I loved it. Bear in mind she was about 21/22 at the time.

I then found the best looking guy in the room and invited him over. She knew what to do, and his cock was in her mouth within seconds.

I pounded her hard making her go deeper on his cock. I kept holding off until he was shooting his load over her face and I filled her full of cum.

I didn’t realise the room had filled, and we have about 30 people a great show. We had many thanking us and a few asking to join next time haha

By *ykinkyCouple 31 weeks ago

cleethorpes

My 1st was with my mates and 1 of their ex's and our 1st one was with a couple of lads we met out and us

By *tan7724Man 31 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"My 1st was with my mates and 1 of their ex's and our 1st one was with a couple of lads we met out and us "

Never had the pleasure of giving a lady dp

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 30 weeks ago

North East

Tell me your stories

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 24 weeks ago

North East

I wanna read more x

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 24 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *lizabethhotMan 24 weeks ago

Norton

Our first gangbang was in a hotel 15 mth ago .. only 3 guys and me and husband . All took turns fucking me .. never had a cock out of my mouth .. not a bad nite tbh . Pics on profile xx

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 21 weeks ago

North East

Keen to read more sorties

By *DWMan 21 weeks ago

salford

Brilliant pics….I hope you enjoyed!

By *irtydaddyreturnsMan 21 weeks ago

corby

Have done a few gangbangs for greedy girls here of all ages, get the age group of men they want, so it goes well for them

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 20 weeks ago

North East

"Brilliant pics….I hope you enjoyed!"

I haven’t had one yet lol x

By *ickinNottsMan 19 weeks ago

Hucknall

I have been fortunate enough to be both on the receiving end of several gangbangs as well as participating in several with men, TV'S and women.

My very first was when I was young and was dressed by an older couple who shared me with the husbands friends. I can still remember the feeling of being so full of cum that it ran out of me when I stood up.

By *owestoft ManMan 18 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Both the Ex and I have had GB's.

For me it was when I answered a post on an old site, looking for a bottom to join their party.

By *entlemanJim28Man 18 weeks ago

the Shires

I had an ex who was really turned on watching guys play with eachother. I found a sauna which did a bi night where ladies and m/f couples were allowed and took her there. She got massively turned on watching bi play and then decided she wanted to go into a swing to pull a train. I told her that as the venue was usually a gay sauna then it would only be right if she did all anal - she had no issue agreeing to that. She then enjoyed a 14 guy all anal train, made all the hotter for her by there being two guys acting as “fluffers” for the guys waiting their turn.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 18 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *owestoft ManMan 18 weeks ago

Lowestoft

My first was the invite to a private party. Took so many in a sling.

By *ussieson susanTV/TS 18 weeks ago

falmouth

My first many years ago was when I was asked by a guy I met regularly to be a dressed as a maid and seve drinks to a group of men while they played poker

Just outside Lowestoft where I was living at the time was a holiday camp and he had booked a chalet

I arrived as requested and was taken into the bedroom to get myself ready I could here the men arriving as I dressed in my sexy outfit black stockings heels and short maids uniform and last but not least make up and wig

I was then introduced to the group of about six men who had very wondering hands and lots of compliments

The game started all sitting around the table and I served drinks to the group As you can imagine I had hands up my dress every drink I served My friend then ordered me to suck his cock under the table while he continued playing another pair of hands were in my panties

Too cut a long story short I ended up in the bedroom with them all being fucked and sucking cock The day as they say was a blur of erotic passion and was eventually fucked by all

Oh to be young again lol Susan x

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Mrs when she was 19 was taken to a swingers club in Edinburgh from her then BF. she was in a room with a bed in which 4 guys, all wore condoms, fucked her. oldest one there was 40 that was inside her. she told me people would just linger at the door wank play with themselves as she was fucked. the BF was on a sofa in the same room being sucked off from a much older woman as she was being fucked.

By *j and c 2Couple 18 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ikki.newcastle OP   TV/TS 18 weeks ago

North East

"My first many years ago was when I was asked by a guy I met regularly to be a dressed as a maid and seve drinks to a group of men while they played poker

Just outside Lowestoft where I was living at the time was a holiday camp and he had booked a chalet

I arrived as requested and was taken into the bedroom to get myself ready I could here the men arriving as I dressed in my sexy outfit black stockings heels and short maids uniform and last but not least make up and wig

I was then introduced to the group of about six men who had very wondering hands and lots of compliments

The game started all sitting around the table and I served drinks to the group As you can imagine I had hands up my dress every drink I served My friend then ordered me to suck his cock under the table while he continued playing another pair of hands were in my panties

Too cut a long story short I ended up in the bedroom with them all being fucked and sucking cock The day as they say was a blur of erotic passion and was eventually fucked by all

Oh to be young again lol Susan x"

Wow thanks for sharing sounds amazing I’d love that

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 18 weeks ago

Porthcawl

» Add a new message to this topic