FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s Christmas's Do 2022

Wife’s Christmas's Do 2022

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ature Spice OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

Bury

It was Julie’s Christmas do from work, as it was a National Company the event was at a large Village hotel in the Midlands and we had an overnight stay as part of the event. We arrived early as we had access to the leisure facilities. After checking in we went down and had a leisurely afternoon in the sauna, jacuzzi and pool and around and finished with a couple of drinks in bar. When we got in the bar it was reasonably busy so Julie went to find a table and I went for the drinks. I looked over and saw Julie sat down talking to a couple so went over with the drinks, Julie introduced me to Sarah and Colin and we was soon joined by two guys who Sarah introduced them as Phil and Simon, both attractive and with the gift of the gab, typical rep/salesman type guys. We all got on well and I soon got the vibes of a bit of flirting between Phil, Simon and Sarah and it wasn’t long before they included Julie as well, which she lapped up. Julie then announced she was going to the room to get ready for the evening and was followed by Sarah. Being typical men, myself, Colin Phil and Simon stayed for another drink, it was during the following conversations it emerged Julie didn’t know them at all, it was Sarah who suggested we sat them as there as there was a shortage of seats when we went in the bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornybeardedguyMan 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

Bury

After an hour we all left and went to our rooms, when I entered Julie was putting her make up on. When I came out of the shower Julie was stood in her undies waiting for my seal of approval. Wow she had on a black quarter cup bra, which just supported her tits sufficiently but left her nipples fully exposed, black suspender belt, a black tiny but see through g string, which only just covered her fresh smoothly waxed (previous day) pussy and black lace stockings, you look amazing I said. She then put on a sparkly red dress that came just below her knees with a splits up the side, which must have only just covered her stocking tops, it was only a thinnish material and her nipples clearly stood proud in her dress . I was going to give her a long lingering kiss, but was stopped in my tracks as she didn’t want her lipstick smudging. We got down stairs and searched out the room for our do, we were met at the door and shown to our table, as Julie had only been there for nine months she didn’t know everyone on the table. Everyone was nice but a lot were late twenties early thirties, as were the majority in the room. We both had a good scan round and couldn’t see Colin or Sarah anywhere in the room and assumed there do was in a completely different room. The meal started to arrive virtually straight away and the complementary wine was soon going down nicely.

By *aidbackcpleCouple 28 weeks ago

nr stockton

more please xx

By *untimes everydayMan 28 weeks ago

north Wales

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Hah reminds me of when I had a ffm with my boss and another employee on my Christmas do

By *ilkey69Man 28 weeks ago

Barnsley

This has got the start of an amazing story

By *J GeminiTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ocktoplaywithMan 28 weeks ago

Derby

By *ormladMan 28 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *onmacMan 28 weeks ago

glasgow

By *andi_mmfCouple 28 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Good start

By *loscouplegl3Couple 28 weeks ago

Gloucester

Hot!

By *unForrestRunMan 28 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Great start.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Wines not the only thing that will be going down nicely I imagine

By *ussyeater692Man 28 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great start, please carry on

By *oss25Man 28 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Bury

It wasn’t long before Sarah was dragged up to the dance floor by Simon, giving Phil the cue to ask Julie after she accepted he asked me may I said yes go ahead. Colin lent over and whispered, I won’t see much of Sarah now till the end of the night, the way he said it sounded like it may have happened before. As myself and Colin chatted I tried to keep an eye on the girls but as the dance floor was busy it wasn’t easy but from what I could see it was more smooch type dancing than individual dancing. They did come back at regular intervals as Phil and Simon kept going to the bar and topping their drinks up and with respect to them they kept myself and Colin topped up as well. I could see Sarah was getting worse for wear very quickly and said to Colin I think we need to go, so off they went, I could see the disappointment on Simon’s face. Julie then came and sat next to me, it didn’t deter Phil as he moved in on her other side. Phil was now showering Julie in complements and to be honest they were both openly flirting. I could tell Julie was d*unk as she was slurring her words slightly when Phil suggested we retired to the main hotel bar for residents as the disco was drawing to a close she jumped up and said let’s go. Phil led the way and headed to a table in a corner really quite out of the way. After we sat down Phil said, Simon do you know this sexy lady is wearing stockings this evening, O is she, he said, are they hold ups or suspender belt may I ask, Julie said you will have to guess and Phil said does the winner get to see them, he might replied Julie and they both said suspender belt, yes she replied. I guess Phil had felt the strap through her dress earlier while they were dancing Phil said come on Julie you have to show us so she raised her skirt at the split so they could see her stocking top. Phil said that’s not fair we guessed suspender belt we should see all of it, Julie just smiled and said I can’t here it’s to busy you will have to just imagine, well they wouldn’t let it go and kept pestering. Phil said you will have to show us in the room it’s quieter there and to my surprise she blurted out OK OK!! In seconds Phil stood up, come on then grabbed her hand and led her out closely followed by Simon who just look back at me as to say are you coming to. As I got out the bar I could see Phil openly feeling Julie’s arse as they approached the lift.

By *onmacMan 28 weeks ago

glasgow

By *i-huyMan 28 weeks ago

comber

Mmmm sounds good so far

By *imHerMan 28 weeks ago

UK

Mmmm

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

Good start

By *rgar27Man 28 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

thumb)

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ogan WillowCouple 27 weeks ago

Leeds

By *portbilly1976Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *lockMan 27 weeks ago

helston

Waiting for more!

By *kpiercedCouple 27 weeks ago

walsall

By *ature Spice OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Bury

Once in the lift, Phil said to Simon look at here nipples they are like bullets, I thought wow yes they are and seemed bigger than usual the lift opened and we was soon at Phil's entering the room. Phil poured everyone one a drink and said to Julie are you going to settle your debts, Julie replied why should I be the only one undressed? I think you guys should take your shirts off, I think within seconds Phil and Simon had their shirts off, Julie looked on with a nice cheeky smile ok boys let’s go, I hadn’t noticed but someone must have already unzipped her and her dress was loose and with a shrug of her shoulder her dress started to slide down her body, her quarter cup bra displayed her breast to perfection her dress then reached the floor so she could step out of it. Well what do you think? Both guys let out a wow, Phil said you are fucking hot babe and Simon said wow Phil you never said she had a shaved cunt, Phil was kissing Julie now and Simon had his hand between her legs I heard him say god man she’s soaking. He was already stepping out of his pants sporting a nice large girthy cock which must have been good seven and a half inch long and fat, which he proceeded to rub around her arse cheeks on feeling his cock she let out a nice moan of anticipation whilst still kissing Phil. She proceeded to undo Phil and release his cock from his trousers. Phil was smaller and a lot thinner than Simon but still a good six inch. At this point Julie sank to her knees and took Phil in her mouth Simon was busy removing her g string and fingering her slowly building up her pleasure to her first orgasam. After about 5 mins Simon lifted Julie and manoeuvred her onto the bed she kept Phil in her mouth as he did so, Simon positioned himself behind her and slowly eased into her, she gasped out loud how thick he was as she instantly orgasamed again. He then started to pound her pussy hard and fast, she had to let go of Phil to keep her balance as she came again and again. I was now naked, wanking hard, watching my wife take the best fucking she had ever had it must have lasted 15 mins before Simon let out a huge moan as he flooded her cunt with his spunk. As Simon pulled out Phil got in straight behind him as Julie moaned with pleasure once more and he also fucked her for all his worth, he only lasted a few mins before also emptying his load in her as she came again. He pulled out and I stood behind her still on her knee on the bed with her arse in the air admiring her well fucked cunt oozing two loads of spunk slowly dripping out, I couldn’t resist and also slid in to fuck her, my pounding wasn’t anything like the other two but I knew her secret spot and rubbed her clit as well. Phil called her a a fucking spunk queen which threw us both over the line again her final orgasam. We all lay on the bed, I think this had sobered Julie up as she lay motionless getting her breath recounting what she had just done. Not sure if it was embarrassment or guilt but she got up put her dress on and said come on I need my bed. We said our good buys and left but it seemed like an age before we found our room and as we entered Julie said, what have I just done, I replied just had the fucking of a lifetime, she let out a big sigh and said I certainly have, with that she crashed out on the bed and fell asleep, as I undressed her and got her into bed I thought you are going to struggle to walk in the morning my darling.

By *igerman23Man 27 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *tirlingshire matureMan 27 weeks ago

falkirk

Wife fkd her boss several yrs ago at the christmas night out .Led to. 4 year affair

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

By *wakers14Man 27 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ogan WillowCouple 27 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ussD1Man 27 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ussyeater692Man 27 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *lderWiserNowMan 27 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic

By *usie pTV/TS 27 weeks ago

taunton

By *portbilly1976Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS 27 weeks ago

cambridge

By *arythatsmeWoman 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Sounds like a great Christmas bonus for the lads

By *ememberTheNameMan 27 weeks ago

barnsley

By *riskynriskyCouple 27 weeks ago

Essex.

By *SpiresMan 27 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *angtidy42Couple 27 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ouple_neCouple 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story would love to see my wife used like that

By *eandher4and9Couple 27 weeks ago

leeds

By *cott60Man 27 weeks ago

Perth

By *imbob2145Man 27 weeks ago

stirling

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

By *orkiepud_69Couple 27 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *andy IanMan 27 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Love these type of stories

By *ushin boundariesCouple 27 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Great story that one, those Christmas parties used to be good !

By *irencoldMan 27 weeks ago

Cirencester

By *ardiffmilkmanMan 26 weeks ago

near you

Nice

By *tevie342Man 26 weeks ago

Liverpool

Wife and I went to a hotel were there was a wedding going on as we sat in the bar a young lad came in and made a beeline for my wife asking if she was at the wedding and complimented on her outfit and look. He was about 18 chatting to her for a while as i stood back and watched her and him. He left and I went back to her. She told me he flirted with her and said she should come into the wedding as they had a Dj and he would like to dance with her and also suggested that more was on the table if things want the way he hoped. He also fingered her at the bar and she was soaking wet and horny after letting someone younger than our daughters do that to her.

By *innymac34Man 26 weeks ago

Clare

By *j and c 2Couple 26 weeks ago

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *exymarvelMan 26 weeks ago

cardiff

By *randmrslookingCouple 26 weeks ago

london

Excellent

By *ormladMan 26 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *exbot 1Man 26 weeks ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *ustTom31Man 26 weeks ago

Close By

Fucked my big bosses daughter at the Christmas do. They had a family suite in the hotel in Cheshire. She was 20 and I was 22 so all above board.

When she didn’t come back he was fuming

She said that she came to my room and fell asleep but nothing happened. Told them that she was a bit sick and I was a perfect gentleman and had looked after her. As a thank you he treated me to a night away with 3 friends and a 4 ball of golf there in the March. Think it was part of the deal for the hotel but he doesn’t golf.

I felt quite guilty but not guilty enough to only tell my friends about the golf sending them home after a pint and walking into the suite to meet his daughter to repeat the night!! That was the best post round shower I’ve ever had.

By *andi_mmfCouple 26 weeks ago

Whitehaven

By *axixxxMan 26 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *andy IanMan 26 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *elbyfuntimesMan 26 weeks ago

Selby

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *D123Man 26 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *andy IanMan 26 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I remember those Christmas parties a lot of wives/gf used to let themselves go and enjoy themselves. Didn’t always end with full sex some just allowing passionate kissing and being touch up.

» Add a new message to this topic