FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichelleanddave OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

blanchardstown

My wifes bull has fucked her many times in front of me,but now he wants me to bring her to a hotel and leave her with him for the night alone.looking for advice,should i do it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wguy100Man 31 weeks ago

Exeter

"My wifes bull has fucked her many times in front of me,but now he wants me to bring her to a hotel and leave her with him for the night alone.looking for advice,should i do it"

Feel free to msg me and chat

By *rixon11Man 31 weeks ago

Leeds

Definitely

By *orthyorkypairCouple 31 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

How do you both feel about it, its not only the "Bulls" call despite many bulls thinking it is, If your both happy about it then do it

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Yes, let them do what they want. It's better to know that Bull will be having her all night...

By *imply69pleasureMan 31 weeks ago

fobbing

yes let them go and have fun. you could ask your wife to keep you up dated via cam or text if your worried

go for it

By *ll 4 herCouple 31 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

"How do you both feel about it, its not only the "Bulls" call despite many bulls thinking it is, If your both happy about it then do it "

This

By *avidgeorge68Man 31 weeks ago

wakefield

can you stop her?

sounds like she has found what she wants and loves it! talk to her about it

North Yorkshire

"can you stop her?

sounds like she has found what she wants and loves it! talk to her about it"

The OP said "HE" not she, she may well not be ready to meet alone (See my earlier comment)

By *atthew78Man 31 weeks ago

Winsford

It sounds like you have doubts you need talk with your partner about it

If she is insistent and goes along you could ask for photos or videos which seems popular reading the stories on here

By *andy IanMan 31 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

You’ve given your permission so far why not let her go your imagination will run riot

By *iilboyCouple 31 weeks ago

walsall

If he has fucked her regularly its the next step in your cuckolding ask him to record it so that your wife doesn’t know so she can let herself go and then you can see how much of a slut she is for him

By *atthew78Man 31 weeks ago

Winsford

Is he the guy in your pics and verifications ? If OK to ask

By *xx2020xxxCouple 31 weeks ago

Local North West

Get a room in the same hotel so you're nearby. Might make it more enjoyable

By *astlancsMan 31 weeks ago

Burnley

Its on our bucket list too

By *andS2020Couple 31 weeks ago

Holbeach

Male half here. I agree with what Northyorkspair have already said.

From my own experiences with this type of situation it can be incredibly exciting to have your partner playing alone however it can also leave you feeling isolated if you're not part of the overall dynamic.

You both need to have an open conversation about this one and how you feel about it / want to get out of the meeting. It can be a positive thing but you both have to go in with it together.

By *rnoldZiffelMan 31 weeks ago

Leinster

Not having had any experience on which to base any advice, guidance in the post I've quoted seems logical & wise; I'm sure most will agree.

It may possibly be the case that your wife asked her Bull to put the idea to you specifically so that you would face this dilemma and she might be enjoying your indecision. Whether or not that's the case, honest and open communication between you is the key. You must be honest with her as to whether or not the idea appeals to you but it has to be a joint decision.

Oh and one other suggestion would be to...have some lights on when you're taking photos next time please

Good luck with it in any case and be so kind as to update this thread later, if only to help others in a similar position.

"Male half here. I agree with what Northyorkspair have already said.

From my own experiences with this type of situation it can be incredibly exciting to have your partner playing alone however it can also leave you feeling isolated if you're not part of the overall dynamic.

You both need to have an open conversation about this one and how you feel about it / want to get out of the meeting. It can be a positive thing but you both have to go in with it together."

By *spotpleasurerMan 31 weeks ago

Norwich

The fact that you're asking means you're not completely comfortable with the idea. They'll probably do what they do in front of you and it's just your mind feeling insecure about not knowing what happens. But not knowing can add to the thrill as your imagination runs riot.

By *rankie bricksMan 31 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Hub here with similar ideas and thought

Anyone willing to discuss

By *lirtypairCouple 31 weeks ago

Nottingham

I love watching my wife with her lover.

It takes it to another level of cuckold though when I drop her off to spend the night alone with him.

Such intense feelings.

We love it all

By *ee And MikeCouple 31 weeks ago

Cannock

"I love watching my wife with her lover.

It takes it to another level of cuckold though when I drop her off to spend the night alone with him.

Such intense feelings.

We love it all "

Same here !

North Yorkshire

Ironic that the majority says "do it" with no thought about it appear to be single males (allegedly)

By *ixie69Woman 31 weeks ago

leicester

I have done this but put into place some safety arrangements. It was very exciting

By *onlywishiMan 31 weeks ago

Newcastle

As a couple everything that you both do should be done after a conversation to see if you’d both be happy with any situation?

So talk to her about it ? Explain your concerns

Good luck

By *entleman247Man 31 weeks ago

Luton

I’m a bull for a couple and we’ve been meeting for about 3 years. At first we all met together however she finishes early on a Tuesday so I go round for an afternoon session while hubby is at work however I record everything from I walk through the door until I leave and send over straight away. I do want them to have me stay over for the night so I can cum 3 or 4 times however it’s a small village and they are a little apprehensive about what their neighbours may think with a big black guy leaving in the morning which I understand. It’s about what EVERYONE is comfortable with

» Add a new message to this topic