FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breeding

Breeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    29 weeks ago

I have an X girlfriend who is Desperate to get pregnant. She's told me she's come off her birth control and is desperate for a baby. Wev slipped into a fuck buddy relationship since we broke up. And she has said she really wants to continue this and stop over a few nights when she's ovulating.im incredibly turned on by this. But also a little nervous . Iv been encouraging her for this tbh and it was my idea she come off her Birth Control lol

And sometimes when we text I put baby emojis in my messages. Have any other guys or girls on here done this? Will it all end in tears? Or just be incredibly hot lol we are both already parents from previous relationships

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 29 weeks ago

Essex

"I have an X girlfriend who is Desperate to get pregnant. She's told me she's come off her birth control and is desperate for a baby. Wev slipped into a fuck buddy relationship since we broke up. And she has said she really wants to continue this and stop over a few nights when she's ovulating.im incredibly turned on by this. But also a little nervous . Iv been encouraging her for this tbh and it was my idea she come off her Birth Control lol

And sometimes when we text I put baby emojis in my messages. Have any other guys or girls on here done this? Will it all end in tears? Or just be incredibly hot lol we are both already parents from previous relationships"

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Only knowing the details you’ve put down here…

I’d suggest thinking further down the line and perhaps, from the potential child’s perspective. For them to be able to understand how they came about.

Playing with fire is the phrase that sprang to mind reading it to be honest.

Here’s hoping it all turns out for the best.

Happy fabbing.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

I really want my girlfriend to be black bred

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

Well she came round last nyt and has only just left now. Needless to say she is filled to the brim. We both said this was so much hotter sex than normal. Hoping she'll have some time Turing the week to come round for part two

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

An ex wants you to gether pregnant? Sorry this has crazy ex vibes i'd steer well clear haha

» Add a new message to this topic