FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Allotment Journals, Volume One: Part One

Allotment Journals, Volume One: Part One

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man 27 weeks ago

"Fuck, yeah, uh, god yeah" gasped Sara as I plunged my cock in and out of her. She was bent over forwards, her elbows resting on the potting bench and the rhythmic slap of her dangling tits was accompanied by the soft wet squelch of our bodies coming together as I reached full depth on my in-stroke. A plant pot toppled off and smashed on the floor, shards flying all around but still I didn't stop fucking her. I knew from experience that's the last thing she wanted. You know that thing where you're in the middle of something and your mind just wanders? Not because you're not enjoying it or bored or anything but because it just... does? I suppose it was partly because I was concentrating on not cumming inside her but I began to look around the shed, take it all in. The stacked pots, the tools hanging up, her huge bra with its J cups, flung onto a pile of sacks.

Her leggings and her knickers were rolled down as usual, she could never be bothered to unlace her boots to take them off if a quickie was on the cards like today so she just shuffles them down and lets me go in from behind. Always leaves me wanting more though, wanting to taste and lick her, which I suppose is never a bad thing. Go off dreaming about that. I like to watch her, when we have more time, watch her sit on that old camping chair. She starts with her legs crossed and her arms folded over her big tits and waits for me to unzip. Our little ritual, going back to the first time we threw caution to the wind and went from plot neighbours to allotment fuck-buddies. As I pull my cock out, always at least half-hard, she'll casually, almost lazily stretch her arms up and back, her nipples always hard with dark pink areolas tight and bumpy as she watches me wank. Ever been with a woman who has tits as big as your head? I can heartly recommend it.

Tits out, I'm hard as a rock now and watching her get shy as my eyes travel down to her belly. She's got much more confidence in her body since we've been doing our thing. I love her curves, her softness and I don't hold back in showing it. Kisses, caresses and lots of attention to the parts of herself she finds questionable have broken down those barriers. I love how she embraces her shape now. She told me that the first time she showed herself to me like this that it was only the couple of bottle of cider we'd enjoyed that had let her do it. She was trembling when she first stripped naked and invited me into the shed but was also so ragingly horny that not to do it seemed impossible.

I smile down at her, like so many times before, the silvery stretch marks on her tummy almost shining in the evening sun. She smiles back and uncrosses her legs and shows me everything.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man 27 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ickiJMan 27 weeks ago

kintbury

Very nice.

By *oth0712Man 27 weeks ago

cambridge