FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sutton hotel meet

Sutton hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyfox86 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Brentwood

So a good while ago I was offered the chance to meet a female half of a couple at hotel in Sutton little did I know this was going to be a experience of a life time with one hot lady.

She turned up in just a long trench coat with some sexy arse underwear on and we both knew we wanted it as soon as we set eyes on each other we began kissing and fondling as I removed her coat revealing her sexy underwear which was really making my cock throb after a little while she couldn’t resist putting my hard throbbing dick in her mouth sucking and and taking it all deep throat as I pulled her hair making her take all of me once I was ready to give her a good pounding I peeled of her bra unleashing her beautiful perk tits i began sucking them as I pulled her hair and biting sucking and squeezing all in the same motion then whispering in her ear I’m gonna fuck he so hard and make her cum all over my big dick as she replied with yes now I can already feel how wet she is through he mr thong so I slide it to one side and begin easing in my rock hard shaft making her moan with joy as I give her all the length only starting off nice and slow and building up my rhythm to a hard fast pounding making her grab the bed sheets and moan very loud so I grab a pillow and make her bite it as I’m driving home my very hard penis I can feel her juices flowing down my shaft it’s making me want to pound even harder as I’m pounding harder she is getting louder and louder so I flip her up on me so she is riding me while I’m teasing her arse with my wet finger I can feel her clenched around my cock now she is begging for more i begin pulling her in as she is riding making her orgasm all over my cock and my lap at this point I chuck her on her back and begin eating her pussy as she wriggles around the bed I’m fingering and licking at the same time making her go wild I’m so horny as this stage so I bend her over doggy and again begin pondering but I can’t hold out no more I ask her we’re she want my come as quick as I asked she replied inside me so I carry on pounding until I explode and fill her hot soaking wet pussy with my cum she lets out a sigh at the same time as me and I think we are both satisfied of the power session we had I know one thing I certainly was I would love to to do that night again with the same woman only if I could ever locate her on here I was definitely be asking for round 2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 27 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

By *j and c 2Couple 27 weeks ago

mullingar

By *obrightMan 27 weeks ago