FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The hotel receptionist

The hotel receptionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelyteaser OP   Man 28 weeks ago

the shire

True story from quite a few years ago.

Busty married blonde milf arranged to meet me in the car park of the hotel she worked at before she started her shift.

I knew she was naughty, but as soon as I got in her car she jumped on me and passionate kissing ensued. My hands were all over her huge tits and she was rubbing my crotch.

In no time at all she'd got my cock out and was slurping on my dick. She gave absolutely amazing head and it was hard not to blow my load, but I wanted her pussy.

I'd arrived late due to a mix up on directions and she had to go inside to start her night shift on the hotel reception but she said she'd message me when the coast was clear and her colleague had handed over....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"True story from quite a few years ago.

Busty married blonde milf arranged to meet me in the car park of the hotel she worked at before she started her shift.

I knew she was naughty, but as soon as I got in her car she jumped on me and passionate kissing ensued. My hands were all over her huge tits and she was rubbing my crotch.

In no time at all she'd got my cock out and was slurping on my dick. She gave absolutely amazing head and it was hard not to blow my load, but I wanted her pussy.

I'd arrived late due to a mix up on directions and she had to go inside to start her night shift on the hotel reception but she said she'd message me when the coast was clear and her colleague had handed over...."

This sounds like it will be good

the shire

She messaged to say her colleague had gone so I went into reception. She led me behind the counter into a very dimly lit little office room that handily had a mattress on the floor.

Again we started kissing passionately and my hands explored those huge tits. She took off her top and I clipped her bra off releasing her huge pair.

I sucked on her nipples which drive her wild as I slid my hand down to feel her soaking wet. She undressed more and it wasn't long before I was fingering her. She was a VERY horny girl and wanted more and more fingers. She just took it all and before I knew I was fisting her. Then she gushed all over the mattress, leaving me knowing I'd found a VERY dirty milf.

the shire

I undressed in the dimly lit room and she went down on me again. It wasn't long before she was lay on her back with me sliding inside her soaking wet pussy.

She loved me being rough with her so I squeezed her tits as I fucked her super hard on top, making my balls slap against her ass. The dimly lit room felt very seedy but very horny and it wasn't long before she start gushing all over my cock.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Lucky man

By *cotty909Man 28 weeks ago

tranent

By *oee25Man 28 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

the shire

This was probably the dirtiest girl I'd ever had and it drove me to be even filthier.

I got her on all fours and fucked her doggy, reaching round at her huge bouncing tits, spanking her ass and pulling her hair. She was moaning hard and loving it. We actually fucked for ages before I finally came really fucking hard.

The next time I'd stay at the hotel...

By *ob jonesMan 28 weeks ago

Wales

By *umpstyleMan 28 weeks ago

North

By *rlowslungMan 28 weeks ago

Warwick

By *imynameisntMan 28 weeks ago