FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best experience.

Best experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

What’s everyone’s best experience? With Daisy it would have to be when I delivered her to a fab guys house for fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The other one before Daisy, with my ex was helping her with her with her street girl fantasy.

By *uMm4FunCouple 28 weeks ago

Bath

I remember as clear as day the time I drove with wife to her/our first Fabb meet.

The fact he was a young hung farmer/shepard with a lot of energy, enthusiasm & sexualy firm nature left her dizzy for more .

But as for the most sexualy stimulating memory's include ones of wife around 3 to 7 months from impregnation & others.

Daisy likes them young that particular meet he was a young very hung guy.

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

Anyone else?

By *mogyMan 27 weeks ago

middlesbrough

My memorable meet was in a hotel sauna in tenerife a couple of years ago,,I was booking itvfor for myself for two hours,,someone next to me heard and said he never had a sauna,,I invited him, he was surprised that I went nude,he did the same,,talking about nothing really,,he started to get a semi,I quickly followed with a hard on,he kept looking so I asked him if he ever touched a cock before,,without answering we started playing,,three more saunas we shared that week,,

» Add a new message to this topic