FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Fun

Hotel Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etric5555 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

BISHOP AUCKLAND

I was on a course in liverpool and booked into a Premier inn,the course didnt start till 10am so i could have a relaxing breakfast back to room for a hot shower as i came out of the bathroom i was naked now im 60 old fat and avg cok,there in my room was a lady in her 40,s and a young lad 19 who was being trained as a cleaner for a second we all just staired a smile from the lady who reached onto the bed and through me my undys,we will be back a bit later she said and they left,now at my age having anybody see me naked was a thrill and all day i kept running it through my head obviously in my head i fuck her and the lad helps,as i stzrted the shower the next morning i threw mt undys in the chair across the room somehow hoping it could happen again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ynamo301Man 26 weeks ago

North West

By *etric5555 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

BISHOP AUCKLAND

As i entered my room from the shiwer because of what happened yesterday i was sporting a semi but damm nobody was there i layed on the bed running it through my head again and started to wank off as i was just about to cum the door openedabd the lad entered but no cleaning trolley,looking at me wanking he said can i help with that as im into older guys and couldnt get you out of my mind since yesterday,now im bi and played for years with cok so i just stopped and he got on the bed and very gently started wanking me,i notice the doir isnt closed inlook st him its ok he said joans cumming in and at that moment in she came,you started with out me she laughed and getting on the bed next to me she started kissing me as the lad niw was sucking me off,i came big in his mouth and he swallowed all of it and thanked me he got up and started getting undressed and my god hecwas hot slim toned hot bum 8 inch cok which he said your turn and lay next to je placing my hand on his big young cok,Joan was now getting undressed and he was watching her getting naked

By *ipplebarnyMan 26 weeks ago

milton keynes

By *amesipMan 26 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By *iquor247Man 26 weeks ago

wirral