FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The lusty work colleague saga ends in fireworks

The lusty work colleague saga ends in fireworks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncrediblepjw34 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Blackpool

The only thing we wanted to do was get close and physical with each other asap. The tension has been rising for weeks we just couldn’t keep it together the tension was unreal. As much as we were trying to keep it together it was just too hard to ignore we were so racy the whole day at work that it was just excruciating. So the Christmas party came along we both attended with the best intention to enjoy the evening professionally but also enjoy the drink and music.

I made the first move she was looking so fit I was hard really quickly, her dress hugged her body really showing off her thighs and legs, I began to send her text messages saying how hot she looked and what I wanted to with her body.

Shortly after reaching it I watched her face light up with pleasure, she replied with do whatever you want with me just make sure you push all of your cock into me asap.

We met in the women’s bathroom and she lifted her dress up revealing beautiful black knickers which she pulled to one side and sat on my cock, I held her hips and pressed her into me as much as I could, we both didn’t last very long and came together!!! Afterwards we tasted each other’s cum and gracefully left the bathroom smelling of sex so much!!

As she came I could feel her body shaking and really tightening around my cock as soon as she did that I came so hard it was insane!!

Back to the restaurant we went and finished our evening!!

I would love to see her again!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *ncrediblepjw34 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Blackpool

» Add a new message to this topic