FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Restrained and used

Restrained and used

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to be restrained and blindfold by a gentle man as we made love............he ties my arms to the bedstead with silk scarfs and gently masks my eyes with another, he then raises my hips and parts my legs before securing them into a position to give easy access to both pussy and arse.........I hear the door open and footsteps on the floor beside the bed ........then tongues on each of my breasts - realising two people lick them sucking them another person is licking my pussy whilst fingering my arse - a cock brushes against my lips and I start to suck - all the time blindfolded and tied, I feel a cock slide into my now wet pussy and the cock at my mouth is swapped for another - my pussy is filled then another and a another and another enter me after each other .....................I am untied an guided onto a cock on the bed whilst another slips into my arse at same time - still blind folded........................after they have used me I am laid flat whilst I hear the slap slap slap of many men wanking then feel their hot cum squirt all over my breasts and used fanny............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

What absolutely delicious filth, thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have you ever thought about writing this stuff down. i have a fantasy that very similar, maybe we should chat some time?x

hey you have the same fantasy as me ,small world x

love this story and i think most men would say that they would like to have their partner in a similar scenario and probably watch while their blindfolded partner is excited and used by a number of strangers to his partner. lol xxx

Deja Vu or what lol. Is my other halfs no1 fantasy which I will definitely make a reality for her before i shuffle off this mortal coil;)

» Add a new message to this topic