FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anonymous Fingering

Anonymous Fingering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tripunaked OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Brough

I just love fingering a lady and anonymous fingering is just a fantastic, erotic extra level.

This is how it works.

She DMs me, or emails me.

She wears a mask, maybe sunglasses, maybe a cap.

She tells me where to meet her - her car, mine, a park bench, behind a building, maybe she lets me in and we get her off standing in her foyer (I make house calls), or my place is fine too.

Or maybe she likes a little risk so I finger her in a less frequented isle in a Supermarket, Pub or street corner.

Usually no words are said, no voices heard. She doesn't have to take her clothes off if she doesn't want to (although obviously I need to be able to get at her pussy). She can specify how she wants to be fingered when initially contacting me.

All she has to do is anonymously cum on my fingers. Then we part.

Some of my experiences to follow but would also love to hear others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 24 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ragsterMan 24 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *azKayeMan 24 weeks ago

blackpool

By *um4funMan 24 weeks ago

prenton

Horny as fuck that but im up for trying that

Brough

I remember an incidence at Scotch Corner Services off the A1. She had travelled from Newcastle and parked up, when she parked she was to remain in the drivers seat undo and unzip her jeans and put a blind fold on; but leave her doors unlocked. I had her reg number, where she was parked etc. I parked close and then got into the front seat alongside her, her jeans were quite tight and although she had unzipped them it was hard getting my fingers in, I therefore pulled them down to her ankles. She was wearing a tiny thong, plenty of room to put a couple of fingers in, she was clearly turned on as she was absolutely soaked. She came really quickly is was just moving my fingers around slowly in her pussy and got no where near to full speed. She came hard against my fingers, her body was juddering and she was gasping. I kept my fingers in until she started to get her breath back. I then pulled my fingers out, got out of the car and walked away. She messaged me to say it was a great orgasm and she just sat there for half an hour while she recovered before she drove off. And she drove home with her jeans off so she could slip her hand down her thong as she drove.

By *rgasm4u69Man 24 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"I remember an incidence at Scotch Corner Services off the A1. She had travelled from Newcastle and parked up, when she parked she was to remain in the drivers seat undo and unzip her jeans and put a blind fold on; but leave her doors unlocked. I had her reg number, where she was parked etc. I parked close and then got into the front seat alongside her, her jeans were quite tight and although she had unzipped them it was hard getting my fingers in, I therefore pulled them down to her ankles. She was wearing a tiny thong, plenty of room to put a couple of fingers in, she was clearly turned on as she was absolutely soaked. She came really quickly is was just moving my fingers around slowly in her pussy and got no where near to full speed. She came hard against my fingers, her body was juddering and she was gasping. I kept my fingers in until she started to get her breath back. I then pulled my fingers out, got out of the car and walked away. She messaged me to say it was a great orgasm and she just sat there for half an hour while she recovered before she drove off. And she drove home with her jeans off so she could slip her hand down her thong as she drove."
hot story !

By *elaxing2Couple 24 weeks ago

Manchester

Love being fingered anonymous by complete strangers

Lucy xx

By *rungeguyMan 24 weeks ago

leeds

Absolutely love fingering . Proper turns me on

By *lderWiserNowMan 24 weeks ago

Kettering

Terrific

Brough

Next experience to mention was in a Country pub in East Yorkshire (Green Dragon at Welton) it has a few seats tucked away in a corner ideal for this, I got there an hour ahead of meeting to ensure I got one of them. I saw her arrive and messaged her to tell her to get a drink and where I was, after she was served she came over and sat next to me (was sat in a sofa, tucked away in a corner). She had worn a short skirt as I had suggested and wow it was short. I moved my hand up her skirt and was pleased to feel that she had taken my advice no to wear panties, giving me easy access. I ran my hand over her lovely shaven pussy. I slipped a finger in and my large finger started exploring inside her, she was soaked. As I slowly moved my finger inside her I soon had three fingers massaging inside her pussy. I could feel her starting to ride my fingers, I gradually increased the pace and could feel her getting more excited, I increased the pace and it wasn’t long before she had an intense orgasm as she came hard her skirt rode up with the added bonus that she was fully exposed. My fingers were covered in her juices so I put my fingers in her moth so she licked them clean. When she had done that I got up and left

By *ememberTheNameMan 24 weeks ago

barnsley

Blackburn

By *oblincs70Man 24 weeks ago

Peterborough

Would love you to do that to my wife in a public place while I watch!

By *uto564Man 24 weeks ago

Widnes

Such naughty meets you are having

Brough

Sadly it’s quite rare this is all over a 10 year period

By *amos1984Man 24 weeks ago

Ayr

I love doing this to my mrs when we out for dinner or drinks or whatever!! Love slipping my hand up her skirt and making her squirm and quiver till my fingers are soakin and I always have a taste before she always licks my fingers clean of her cunt juices!!

By *titch69Man 24 weeks ago

Torbaydos

Nice

Brough

This anon fingering took place in a quite wood in East Yorkshire during the day time.

The lady in question was in the exact place agreed with, as agreed, a blindfold on.

I decided that this fingering was to be a wrap round. I therefore approached her from behind.

I put my hands around her waist, which made her gasp and reach round to undo her jeans and pull the zip down. I then pushed both hand into her panties and dropped her jeans and panties down to just above the knee.

Easy access now, I put my hand between her legs and pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy (a very moist pussy) and commenenced fingering.

A nice slow start but pushing too fingers in deeper and deeper, the deeper I pushed the more she groaned. I steadily increased the pace pushing right up against her pussy walls. Faster and faster I moved my fingers inside her, until she came hard (it didn't take long about 3 mins), as her body juddered her legs started to buckle, I held her firm with my hand holding her waist. After she had cum I pulled out my fingers and walked away, leaving her with her jeans and panties below her knees and blind fold still on. No words exchanged at any stage.

By *appy but hornyMan 24 weeks ago

wakefield

We were at our swingers club standing watching through a one way mirror into a room that was being used by a MMF, We were both only dressed in white towels

A few men were standing behind us watching too. When Mrs starting making familiar noises,

a guy behind had put his hand on her ass the mrs must have sent the right signals back to him ie parting her legs and then he pushed his fingers into her, she put both hands on the glass as he continued fingering her

My cock was soon out wanking while watching her and the action through the window

By *tan7724Man 24 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Nice

Brough

Love it

By *he-ProfessorMan 24 weeks ago

cheltenham

Blackburn

By *andi_mmfCouple 24 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Great stories, we too love outdoor fun!

By *rungeguyMan 24 weeks ago

leeds

Wow good stories . I ain’t lived

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Happened a long time ago. Mrs N was up for anything back then almost. She agreed to be blindfolded and handcuffed when a sex god I had arranged arrived. There is a picture on our profile with her in my office chair. Picnic blanket under too for obvious reasons.

Great fun.

By *ongueGuyMan 24 weeks ago

warrington

"Love being fingered anonymous by complete strangers

Lucy xx"

Queue all the offers in your inbox to come finger you

By *ecret-64Couple 24 weeks ago

Wrexham

Was in xtasias one night when they had the dark room at the back.

Walked in with wife and some one started fingering her. All of a sudden she gushed everywhere with a massive groan.

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"Was in xtasias one night when they had the dark room at the back.

Walked in with wife and some one started fingering her. All of a sudden she gushed everywhere with a massive groan. "

Oh yes. I forgot about that. WOW yeah. The erection section where the curtains come down and the nearer you are to the middle the naughtier it gets. Mop and bucket required when the curtain went up.

By *arythatsmeWoman 24 weeks ago

Dublin

Oh my goodness these all sound like amazing filthy anonymous adventures

Brough

Another personal experience, this took place in the pool at a hotel near Skipton.

This was a small outdoor pool and took place in the middle of the day would have been very difficult to do if it had been busy.

I had never previously seen a pic of her but she described her skimpy bikini in detail and when I got there thankfully there was only one lady with a bikini fitting that description. She had told me hair colour, so as I swam up to her I was confident she was the lady I was looking for.

I swam up to her, she was treading water and ran my hand against the front of her bottoms, she then grabbed my hand and we swam to the side. Once there I pushed my hand into her bottoms, felt like a lovely shaved pussy. I rubbed my hand over her pussy entrance a few times and then slipped a finger in and started moving it around against her pussy walls. I then slipped a second pussy in and again moved my fingers deep against her pussy wall pressing very hard. I then started moving my fingers up and down, gradually increasing the pace, after about five minutes my hand was moving fast. Her body shook as she came hard, very hard for what seemed liked ages but was probably no more than a minute. I withdrew my hand and swam off, again no words exchanged. My cock was rock solid so I stayed in the pool and did a few lengths while watching her leave the pool. When my erection had gone down a bit I got out and left. Just felt great fingering her in the water.

By *ussD1Man 24 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

Blackburn

By *tsJustKateWoman 24 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/11/23 09:33:34]

By *tsJustKateWoman 24 weeks ago

London

Mmmm sounds fun. Anyone in my area Putney/Roehampton? Message me

By *orkieBar1000Man 24 weeks ago

York

Sounds great. Any females in Yorkshire fancy it then would love to do it.

By *lderWiserNowMan 24 weeks ago

Kettering

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *eren777Woman 23 weeks ago

wales

This is hot!

By *ung nine inchMan 23 weeks ago

leeds

Yes it is hot me my mrs at Blackpool waiting in que for ride as I finger her was risky

By *orkieBar1000Man 23 weeks ago

York

"This is hot! "

There’s something I can’t put quite put my finger on

By *reenworld55Man 23 weeks ago

dorchester

By *FC 1869Man 23 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

My wife was fingered by a maintenance worker at our hotel in turkey last year, he attended to Dix a leaking pipe, she had 3 of his fingers pumping in and out her smooth pussy, brilliant to watch.

By *cott60Man 23 weeks ago

Perth

Sounds good how old is she

By *he wanerding bullMan 23 weeks ago

cavan

" My wife was fingered by a maintenance worker at our hotel in turkey last year, he attended to Dix a leaking pipe, she had 3 of his fingers pumping in and out her smooth pussy, brilliant to watch."

Did he fix the leak?

By *FC 1869Man 23 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

" My wife was fingered by a maintenance worker at our hotel in turkey last year, he attended to Dix a leaking pipe, she had 3 of his fingers pumping in and out her smooth pussy, brilliant to watch.

Did he fix the leak?"

Made her wet

By *teve1867Man 23 weeks ago

wirral

By *woformorefunCouple 23 weeks ago

Dundee

This is on our bucket list

By *teve1867Man 23 weeks ago

wirral

Anyone near me that want to have a go just message

By *eorgiePorjyMan 23 weeks ago

South West London

This definitely something I would love to try. If any ladies are interested in SW London - DM me

By *hemainintainMan 23 weeks ago

govan

I met a girl in a clun once in Inverness. We swopped numbers and she decided to visit me in Newcastle the following week.

We barely knew anything about each other but i met her off the train and took her to mine and made her spme food. Then we went out. She was wearing tight denim shorts.

As we neared the end of the night she sat opposite me in the club and we kissed. My hand wandered onto her thigh and up the inside of her shorts to her pussy.

I fingered and played with her in the middle of the club very discretly until she came.

We headed back and fucked the weekend away before she left for home on Sunday afternoon.

By *tripunaked OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Brough

By *lderWiserNowMan 23 weeks ago

Kettering

By *orkshireBeef26Man 23 weeks ago

Kirkella

"Next experience to mention was in a Country pub in East Yorkshire (Green Dragon at Welton) it has a few seats tucked away in a corner ideal for this, I got there an hour ahead of meeting to ensure I got one of them. I saw her arrive and messaged her to tell her to get a drink and where I was, after she was served she came over and sat next to me (was sat in a sofa, tucked away in a corner). She had worn a short skirt as I had suggested and wow it was short. I moved my hand up her skirt and was pleased to feel that she had taken my advice no to wear panties, giving me easy access. I ran my hand over her lovely shaven pussy. I slipped a finger in and my large finger started exploring inside her, she was soaked. As I slowly moved my finger inside her I soon had three fingers massaging inside her pussy. I could feel her starting to ride my fingers, I gradually increased the pace and could feel her getting more excited, I increased the pace and it wasn’t long before she had an intense orgasm as she came hard her skirt rode up with the added bonus that she was fully exposed. My fingers were covered in her juices so I put my fingers in her moth so she licked them clean. When she had done that I got up and left"

Was she a local Female?

Would Love to meet up with her..

Andy xx

By *orkshireBeef26Man 23 weeks ago

Kirkella

Love to Finger Pussy and make it Wet..

Any Female's on FAB fancy doing this Anonymous Fingering with Me....

Willing to travel to meet up with You...

Message or Kik Me

Andy

Xxx

Andy26471

By *rlowslungMan 23 weeks ago

Warwick

This is hot. I wonder how many ladies secretly crave an anonymous meeting like this. I’m sure, like most men, I’d happily oblige

By *tripunaked OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Brough

"Next experience to mention was in a Country pub in East Yorkshire (Green Dragon at Welton) it has a few seats tucked away in a corner ideal for this, I got there an hour ahead of meeting to ensure I got one of them. I saw her arrive and messaged her to tell her to get a drink and where I was, after she was served she came over and sat next to me (was sat in a sofa, tucked away in a corner). She had worn a short skirt as I had suggested and wow it was short. I moved my hand up her skirt and was pleased to feel that she had taken my advice no to wear panties, giving me easy access. I ran my hand over her lovely shaven pussy. I slipped a finger in and my large finger started exploring inside her, she was soaked. As I slowly moved my finger inside her I soon had three fingers massaging inside her pussy. I could feel her starting to ride my fingers, I gradually increased the pace and could feel her getting more excited, I increased the pace and it wasn’t long before she had an intense orgasm as she came hard her skirt rode up with the added bonus that she was fully exposed. My fingers were covered in her juices so I put my fingers in her moth so she licked them clean. When she had done that I got up and left

Was she a local Female?

Would Love to meet up with her..

Andy xx "

Beverley at the time no idea where she is now

By *enfella4uMan 23 weeks ago

staffs

I would love to do this sounds amazing x any female in west mids up for it I can travel and can meet wherever u like xx

By *ungui30Man 23 weeks ago

BASILDON

I would love to do this anyone in Essex that would love to do this PM me please.

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 weeks ago

cheltenham

» Add a new message to this topic