FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Honey Moon Trip

Honey Moon Trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampire69 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

wife and i on our honeymoon adventure to Scotland, couple of days here and there, coming to terms with married life enjoying the experience. Way up in the highlands found what looked like a nice bed and breakfast, booked in owner made up some afternoon tea and cakes all going brilliant, wife says she wants a nap , fine no issue i say i will ask ,and lady if i can use the shower. wife goes off for a nap, i waited 15 mins or so let her drift off to sleep it had been a hectic few days. i grabbed a towel and shower kit went up to the bath room just before entering i noticed the landlady on her bed fucking herself with a large sextoy, i nearly fainted she had left the door far enough open and she saw me watching her, i stood there watching for a couple of minutes. i remember rubbing my cock back at her and she smiled and continued with her toy. My brain kicked in and i went into bath room got undressed with a full erection a good nine inches in younger days. I could not resist what happened next i opened the bath room door and stood there so she could see me naked with a full hard on, i stood there wanking so she could see me she saw me smiled and carried on with her toy. i was in the shower well a shower tray with a plastic cuetain when i felt a hand grab my cock and touch me, i turned aeound thinking the wife but no it was the land lady, she turned me around and dropped to her knees and begain sucking me off for all she was worth and god did she know how to suck, she took me fully into her mouth and swallowed me down, even the wife could not take me down her throat, in no time i filled her mouth she stood up smiled and said see you at dinner dont be late

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_mmfCouple 26 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Birmingham West Midlands

The dinner gong sounded at 7 and my wife and i wnt to the dining room there we 6 other gusts around the table, the landlady told us where to sit and we began to eat, she asked the wife in her broad scottish voice did she mind if she squeased in next to her husband, angela the wife said no of course not and we began eating and the conversation statrted around the table. the Landlady gave her name as Rowan let say it was a tight fit, then i felt her hand rubbing my cock and god she wanted her meat due to a large table cloth and a tight squeeze at the table rowan took my left had and placed it between her legs, she had on a tartan wrap around skirt a bit like a long loose fitting kilt. all under the table i felt her unzipping me and pulling my cock out and began wanking me, i could feel stockings suspenders and a hairy fanny, so i slipped my fingers in and enjoyed the host

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *J GeminiTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Birmingham West Midlands

Dinner went well the food was great and the other guest conversation was good, our host offered desert, she asked would i like to eat something warm and sticky for pudding how could i resist, after food we all retired to the bar where we were invited to sample thr local whisky selection, it was surprising how quick time passed,

By *exbot 1Man 26 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmm interesting

By *ussyeater692Man 26 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start, please carry on

Birmingham West Midlands

suddly i noticed the time nearly 10pm angela is not a drinker , she had a few whisky's and was just about to announce she was off to bed when our landlady said would anybody help with the after dinner wash up, Angela volunteered me saying i am off ti bed dont wake me when you come up. i am not sure if i was pleased or furiated. i was marched off to the kitchen and the wash up was started pots pans cookware plates and glass wear, lots of filthy dirty banter our landlady had a dirty mind

By *urple12345Couple 26 weeks ago

nw

Birmingham West Midlands

all the washing and clearing was done, it was now 1130pm Rowan said ok you have earned a free deink on the house she lead me in to the bar, everyone had gone just a bar full of glasses needing cleaning, we loaded in to the glass wash and 10 mins all done.Rowan pored me a large malt and said ok 30 mins then bed, she locked the door and went over to the large chesterfield couch she lay on the couch lofted her skirt and beckoned me saying come and eat your hot sticky pudding, i knelt between her legs head first and helped my self. she asked me to fuck her she grabbed my trousers unzipped me and guided me into her, it did not take long filling her my my cum, after i juiced her she said now go and fuck your wife , give her a taste of my love juice

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Hot story

Chester le street

Very horny

Warrington

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Sounds like a girl on here

Known as. Rowansberries

Birmingham West Midlands

Next morning at breakfast Angela and i enjoyed a good heart breakfast served by Rowan, while serving breakfast Rowan looked me in the eye saying i hope you both had a good night last night, i smiled and thanked her after breakfast packed the car and made ready to leave, Angela said can we stop in the village look at a couple of the local shops, the dive down to the village took about 2 minutes i thanked Rowan and said may see you again some day little did i know and we departed. wandering around the few village shops i suddenly realised i did not have my glasses and said to Angela i would walk back and collect them telling her not to spend too much money, i arrived back at the B&B to be greeted by Rowan in her dressing gown i apologised as i thought she was going for a shower or some other reason , she quickly beckoned me in shut the door and dropped her dressing gown showing me a black nylon baby doll outfit, she blurted out be quick fuck me i need some cock we dont have long she was down on her knees pulling at my trousers pulling my cock out and then sucking on it like the devil. i was hard in seconds she stood up and told me to fuck her doggy style , i knew this was going to have to be quick so i rammed my cock deep and hard inside her pumping in and out like a steam engine, the language that came out of her mouth made her sound like a street slut, screaming like the devil every time i pushed in side her, ok i though go for gold, i rubbed some pussy juice against her ass hole pulled out presented my knob to her ass hole and full speed deep and as hard as i could muster a minuet later the job was done my spunk splatter all inside her anus, she gave me a gift of her panties and we never saw each again, i still have her panties hidden away

By *erri AnneTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful wedding present for you

By *agnar1980Man 26 weeks ago

Poole

By *ig daddy 1969Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.

By *ragsterMan 26 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *erseybeefMan 26 weeks ago

st helier

Finally a great full storie

Warrington

Nice wedding present

Birmingham West Midlands

the best of that story is its all true

By *ormladMan 26 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orkiepud_69Couple 26 weeks ago

Scarborough

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *ussyeater692Man 26 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *im69000Man 26 weeks ago

louth

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Fantastic honeymoon story

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *9Karm69Man 26 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Whilst you was having your well esrning sticky desert with Rowan, your lovely new wife Angela was getting gang banged by the other male guests and later blowing the shop owner whilst you tore into Rowans arse

By *oee25Man 26 weeks ago

Brighouse

» Add a new message to this topic