FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best sex you’ve ever had?

Best sex you’ve ever had?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aksy OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Sevenoaks

I’m curious… what’s the best sex you’ve ever had?

Was it fulfilling a fantasy you’ve had forever or something random and unexpected?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arfield131Man 27 weeks ago

midlands

Random and unexpected…..

By *bzsissyTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Aberdeen

With a bi mf couple who spent an evening being their slutty tranny sex toy

Sevenoaks

"Random and unexpected….."

So what happened?

Sevenoaks

"With a bi mf couple who spent an evening being their slutty tranny sex toy "

Good, just like every slut should. What was your favourite part?

By *ndy88Man 27 weeks ago

Irvine

With my ex….. wow the things we used to do were unreal she was a perv just like me and loved shagging but didn’t love me shagging elsewhere when I got caught lol

By *jb1ABCMan 27 weeks ago

crewe

Raw and filthy with my ex no limits x

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Work colleague and her mate.we had all been out drinking at Xmas party and her mate was staying in a local hotel as she was not from the area.my work colleague was married but she was the one who suggested going back to her friends hotel.ended up fucking both of them and my work colleague let me fuck her up the ass as she was licking her mates pussy

By *obf27Man 27 weeks ago

Ashton in makerfiled

In the sea in benidorm with an ex while a guy was watching her ride me

Sevenoaks

"With my ex….. wow the things we used to do were unreal she was a perv just like me and loved shagging but didn’t love me shagging elsewhere when I got caught lol "

So tell us, what’s the difference between a girl perv and a guy perv? What was it she wanted?

Sevenoaks

"Work colleague and her mate.we had all been out drinking at Xmas party and her mate was staying in a local hotel as she was not from the area.my work colleague was married but she was the one who suggested going back to her friends hotel.ended up fucking both of them and my work colleague let me fuck her up the ass as she was licking her mates pussy "

Now that’s the stuff dreams are made of… I’d be lying if I said reading that didn’t make my dick twitch… how many times have you played that back in your head since?

Sevenoaks

"In the sea in benidorm with an ex while a guy was watching her ride me "

If that was me I’d have offered my services… what was the turn on about it for you?

By *tockings TanyaTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Bury

I had gone round to my then girlfriend's after work, when I got there she said I've got a visitor so we will need to get her to go before we can have some fun.

The visitor was another girl who I had tried, unsuccessfully, several times to get her into bed.

So my gf just said to her, look I'm sorry but we want to have some fun so you'll need to go, unless you want to join us. After thinking about it for a couple of moments the other girl says, I'll join you if he wears some stockings and underwear.

The next thing I know I'm in the gf's bedroom with her picking out stuff for me to wear.

Well what a night that was

By *ememberTheNameMan 27 weeks ago

barnsley

Not had the best yet …..

The best is yet to cum

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Random and unexpected

Got talking to an old friend from uni and after a few weeks of chatting, she dared me to go over. It was the first of many sexy visits and some the best sex of my life

By *umshootistMan 27 weeks ago

Sapcote

With a married lady who lived in the appropriately named village of Willey near Rugby !

By *mjames00Man 27 weeks ago

Zante

A lass in a village in Somerset, she was a little older than me, and a single mum, with a body to die for. Had nowhere to go, so one Friday night borrowed a mates flat. My skills were not all that but by goodness this lass could cum for England and win gold. I was summonsed to my mates a day later to pay for a new mattress, as he had to throw the old one away.

By *il.man.1Man 26 weeks ago

Thetford

Best was with an ex girlfriend, she was the dirtiest piece of filth and could suck a football through a hose pipe. She loved giving oral and had a set of curtains to die for. I remember first time we did anal and straight after coming deep inside her arse she didn't hesitate in cleaning me up to get me hard to fuck her again and again that was a long and messy session.

By *ndypandy69Man 26 weeks ago

Telford

Older married colleague when I was in my 20s - ticked everybody is ever imagined and wanked over - classic officewear with stockings or holdups and heels,pert breasts with amazing nipples, waxed pussy. Loved sucking my cock and willingly swallowed, loved masturbating as I recovered, loved receiving oral, shared horny confessions and was always in the mood ??

By *outhwilts63Man 26 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

My 3rd wife certainly gave the best blow jobs I've ever had, she was also the most adventurous and got me into swinging.

Best fulfilment of a fantasy was sex with a 71yr old lady about a year or so ago. Was so turned on I nearly came straight away, took some controlling to make it last.

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 26 weeks ago

Herne Bay

Had a bi oral mmf threesome with a lady and male from here. That was amazing. But it was what was to develop with her and me,/her actual husband, that led to the most amazing mind blowing sex and love making

By *izzygizzMan 26 weeks ago

manchester

I ended up fucking a woman from work on a works night out, a d*unken fuck, so we said we will have to do it again sober, wow, she turned up with the full set of stockings see through undies the lot, fantastic sex, licking sucking rimming, she pulled her arse cheeks apart told me to fuck her arse, told me to cum inside her, then she stayed bent over till my spunk started dribbling out, and got me to lick her clean, never done that before, loved it

By *outhwilts63Man 26 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

"I ended up fucking a woman from work on a works night out, a d*unken fuck, so we said we will have to do it again sober, wow, she turned up with the full set of stockings see through undies the lot, fantastic sex, licking sucking rimming, she pulled her arse cheeks apart told me to fuck her arse, told me to cum inside her, then she stayed bent over till my spunk started dribbling out, and got me to lick her clean, never done that before, loved it "

Had a similar d*unken sex experience with work colleague (she was actually a senior manager). The hangover sex next morning was even better.

By *ockforplay66Man 26 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Best for me was unplanned with my second ex wife, about a year after our divorce came through. We had stayed friends (which I know some people find strange) and she had started dating someone else. The long and short of it was that she realised the sex we had when married was better than she was getting with men now.

She turned up at my place one night with a pussy full of another man’s cum, we ended up having the hardest, longest and filthiest fuck ever!

By *izzygizzMan 26 weeks ago

manchester

We ended up fucking for a few years, we kept it quiet between us, she told her workmate what a dirty fucker I was , on a night out her friend said , I hear your a dirty cunt, I said yeah do you want to find out how dirty I am, she said, I wouldn’t mind, she came to mine a week later, she was also filthy, rimming each other , I put a dildo in her and fucked her arse, she loved it, swapped the dildo and my cock and shot up her cunt, she came all over my cock then licked me clean, we had a regular fuck for a few months, we never mentioned it to her mate, now sadly she has moved away to jersey ??????

» Add a new message to this topic