FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Greedy

Greedy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D_NiceGuy OP   Man 26 weeks ago

South West

There is a guy I see on a regular basis, he lives only a short drive away and he was the one who introduced me to wearing a cock ring.

When he comes round I have it on under my jeans.

I shut the curtains for privacy and he comes round into the bedroom then sinks to his knees in front of me.

I slip off my tee shirt, he undoes my belt and opens my jeans.

He starts to pull open my jeans more and pull down my boxers, you can see my cock ring just peek out.

As he pulls down boxers more my hard manhood springs out and totally exposed for him… now straining for action. My cock ring round my cock and balls although feeling comfortable I feel it’s weight heavy on my balls.

He looks up at me and runs his tongue over the tip of my cock licking the precum out of my little slit and I shudder.

He has a very well trimmed beard and moustache and opening his mouth wide taking my full swollen glands into his mouth…. Fuck it is so amazing seeing a man sucking my cock, the feel of his hot wet mouth as he licks and sucks…. And fuck the feel of that beard wrapped around my cock is just fabulous, bristles tickling, scratching as he sucks and licks I feel so sexy it makes my heart race. I feel so horny, I feel dirty and I want more.

He sucks on my cock and I start to fuck his mouth thrusting while holding his head. I’m looking down as my throbbing cock slips in and out of his mouth, he enjoys it as much as I do as I hear his pleasure moans.

He reaches up and grips my naked buttocks pulling on them and as they open I feel his finger find my bum hole, although my heart still racing my breathing lowers soaking in this pleasure. I position my stance and his finger enters me.

I feel my cum building and building as my cock throbs and aches to cum. Although I try and hold back I can’t and shoot my full load into the back of his throat, he takes it all down not letting up as I let out a moan and spurt more of my spunk. I let out a little whimper as shockwave of pleasure shoots up and down my spine.

He continues to suck my spurting cock and the back of my legs feel like jelly, he races his tongue frantically around my helmet and greedily seeking every drop of semen as he cleans my cock.

Breathing heavily my cock now depleted starts to shrink and his last suck pulls on my foreskin. I feel drained but deeply satisfied….. only a man knows how to suck another man xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *..NemoMan 26 weeks ago

Durham

» Add a new message to this topic