FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married to young 5

Married to young 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Alison looks at me and then says hold on I need some lube, by this time I am completely naked my cock standing so hard from hearing about her been fucked by Bri, she leaves the room and returns a few minutes later with a small bottle of lube, where is that from as she undresses, your mum told me about her draw some time ago! Oh don’t tell me as she bends over on the bed her tiny arse sticking up her tiny bum hole looking amazing, I stick some lube on her arse and slowely rub it into her arse hole , I then slide a finger into her , she moves forward a little then relaxes as I finger her bum , how does it feel I ask? It’s ok feels nice, I stick a little lube on my cock and rub it around my shaft and head, then position myself so my cock is at her bum hole!

You ready I ask ? Yeah fuck my arse babe I have been bad!! Oh you fucking have you whore and with that I push my cock forward at first her arse does not seem to want to play, then I push a little bit more and all of a sudden there is like a pop and my cock is inside Alison’s arse hole oh fuck oh fuck I say that is fucking tight as I push deeper, Alison tells me to go slow it feels strange but nice, it hurts a bit!! I pull out a little then in as I start to fuck her arse her head drops as she starts to take me more, then I push the rest in … oh oh fuck she says as my balls slap against her virgin arse! I start to fuck her as hard as I can my balls slapping of her cheeks , oh fuck yes harder fuck my arse, it feels so tight my cock is straining! I know I will not last long and build up speed, did you like fucking Bri ? Did you like a real cock ? Tell me , yes yes I fucking loved been used as a whore , I wanted a real cock ok you happy, yours is tiny ! With that I for see her down with all my might and fucked her arse as hard as I could calling her a dirty slut.

Then out of no where my balls blow !! Argh fuck oh fuck as I spunk deep in her hole!! I pump my seed into her my legs giving away with the force.

I then pull out my cock going soft and dripping cum, I look as her arse hole stays open and my spunk drips out and down her arse onto her pussy.

Fucking hell I say that was amazing! I am glad you liked it I loved your cock in my arse babe.

We held each other for a bit then had a shower.

After we go down stairs and as I start getting tea ready Alison phone rings ….. oh hi Jai !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan 25 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *itboyslim2Man 25 weeks ago

stevenage

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ornybeardedguyMan 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *ave4funreturnsMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

By *lderWiserNowMan 25 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *attboy107Man 25 weeks ago

Near MK

By *rgar27Man 25 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rumpyFucker1981Man 25 weeks ago

The Mines

Great story, read all parts, can’t wait for more

By *oyntzMan 25 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *eturning maleMan 25 weeks ago

borders

So hot

By *igerman23Man 25 weeks ago

hayes

Wow so hot

By *avem30Man 25 weeks ago

barnsley

Great

By *j and c 2Couple 25 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ussD1Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *ediraMan 25 weeks ago

Reigate

By *raigs3386Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *unForrestRunMan 25 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

By *luttycouple30Couple 25 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *orthwestsamMan 25 weeks ago

travel with work

By *ndrea54TV/TS 25 weeks ago

cambridge

Now she can let Jia put his big cock in there

By *ushin boundariesCouple 25 weeks ago

halstead

By *ndecidedjMan 25 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *yrman57Man 25 weeks ago

Ayr

What a slut, but I could do with an Alison !!!

Warrington

Me too

By *ocktoplaywithMan 25 weeks ago

Derby

Yep. There’s going to be more cocks finding their way in there I reckon.

I continue with the tea as Alison talks to Jai, after 5 mins she gets of the phone , every thing ok I ask? Yeah he is going to send us an address for tomorrow, he says 9pm and to dress like the slut I am !

Well I can not argue with that as I laugh, knob she says and laughs as well , my arse hole feels strange still, but it did feel nice I think your cock is a good size for me!

I hear the front door and mum walks in , you had a good time yeah she says had a good catch up. What have you two been up to ? Oh nothing much I say and turn around to the stove !

We have tea then watch some tv, mum heads upstairs about 10pm and about 15 mins later as we are getting ready to go upstairs, Alison’s phone pings …. She looks at it then me …. It’s Jai he says bring that old slut with you tomorrow and you have to drive us there. Oh ok I say, you ou had better text Clare then, yeah and she sends a text….. 5 mins passes then ping she reads the message Clare is up for it, just needs to sort it with hubby!!

What do you think is going to happen tomorrow I ask, Jai says he wants to show me to his friends ! Show you ? Yeah show that’s what he says ! More like fuck you as they watch !! Mmmmm I hope so and kisses me , let’s go to bed.

Friday work passes slow I am wanting to go home. I get home and find Alison home already and Clare is with her upstairs, I sit in the living room and wait for them both to appear.

Glasgow

By *edagainMan 25 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story. Can’t wait for more

By *oyntzMan 25 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgar27Man 25 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reigate

By *avem30Man 25 weeks ago

barnsley

hayes

Love it

Blackburn

mullingar

stevenage

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait to find out what Jai has in store

As I sit waiting for the girls my mind is racing on what they might be wearing and what is going to happen, mum is spending the weekend at Bri’s and has left already. I grab a drink and decide to watch some TV , I can hear giggling and the shower going, I head upstairs and open the bedroom door a little to spy! I am instantly hard and have to release my cock, both girls are naked and Clare is holding Alison huge dildo, they are both laughing… not used that lately , no need with Jai’s huge cock and Bri ! Bri Clare asks oh yeah he is Dave mums boyfriend I teased him till he could not resit , his cock is very long but thin! You naughty slut Clare calls her ! Does his mum know ?

Don’t tell Dave but yeah she suspected something and we tell each other everything ! I take a step back what the fuck !! As I wank in the hallway!

Yeah she was ok about it, asked me if I liked it and I was naughty, said she would get her own back! I told her it was good and he was long she agreed. Then Alison says let’s shower and get ready as Clare puts the dildo on the bed, I will be back for that and giggles !

As they turn to the shower Alison spots me and whips open the door, I am stood cock in hand jeans around my ankles ! You fucking pervert watching us! Get lost tiny cock Clare says as the both giggle and hold each other making sure they give me a good view of the body’s . I pull up my jeans and as I go to go down stairs Alison throws a pair of pants at me !! Mummy left these on the washing basket pervert and shut the door.

I go down stairs , putting mums knickers in my pocket and watch TV.

I look at the clock it’s 20:15 and then I hear t them on the stairs, I sit up as they both walking into the living room.

OMG what a site , they are both wearing matching outfits, as they stand in front of me Alison says well what do you think do we look like sluts….. I stammer oh fuck yes you both look like dirty sluts ok they both seem pleased.

Then they turn around so I get the full effect!

They both have black heals on , and black hold up stocking, you can tell because the tartan plated skirts they are wearing are so short, as Clare turns around you can see her arse cheaks.

They have white shirts on that are unbuttoned, and very tight,Alison has her push up bra on so her tiny tits are pushed together and her black bra on show, Clare has a black bra on also but her tits are so big they are naturally pushed together showing a huge cleavage.

Stop staring you dirty perv Alison says sorry I pipe up I can not help it, there make up is slapped on , thick lipstick and eyes done like whores!

You can not go out like that, oh we thought of that and disappear to return with matching long coats.

I pick up my keys and we head to the car, stick in the sat nav address and head off , Alison’s phone pings … and she texts back, Jai says do not be late. 20 mins later we arrive at a street , all red brick houses in a row, we pull up and get out, as Alison and Clare stand behind me I ring the bell,

The door opens after a minute and standing there is Jai all in black, a tight T shirt showing his fit body off, he looks at us all, come in boy and bring your white sluts with you, we enter the house and the door shuts behind.

By *iffo271Man 25 weeks ago

oldham

mullingar

Glasgow

Warrington

By *raigs3386Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *attboy107Man 25 weeks ago

Near MK

More more more please OP

hayes

Love it .so hot

By *ndecidedjMan 25 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ushin boundariesCouple 25 weeks ago

halstead

Blackburn

Reigate

By *unForrestRunMan 25 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

By *rumpyFucker1981Man 25 weeks ago

The Mines

stevenage

By *ndrea54TV/TS 25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ton_maleMan 25 weeks ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *ave4funreturnsMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

By *ussD1Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

Great thread. Really enjoying it

By *eturning maleMan 24 weeks ago

borders

Nice

By *portbilly1976Man 24 weeks ago

manchester

By *ornybeardedguyMan 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Feels like someone is getting airtight sooner than expected

By (user no longer on site) OP    24 weeks ago

We walk down the short corridor at the bottom is a kitchen and I can her a woman’s voice, on the right is a room we walk in, inside is a large rug, a sofa chair on one side of the room and a sofa on the other, the windows have blinds that are shut and a large high lamp lights the room.

Jai looks at me and says sit on the sofa and do not move … I just nod and sit down he is much taller and a bit scary!

He turns to the two girls I. Their long coats , stand on the rug in the middle of the room, they stand as he leaves the room … not one of us says a word.

2 mins later Jai returns followed by 3 men, two older men one around 50 with a beard the other looked around 60, the other man was more like a boy , prob my age early 20’s, all the men in black with black hair and the 50ish one had a beard.

They start to walk around the girls checking them out and all talking, I have no idea what is been said, but Jai released and says they are calling you white whites and the oldest said he likes the young one… she will do ! They all laugh !

Jai tell Alison to take her coat off , she removes it and throws it to me, the men start to touch and stroke her , inspecting her !! One slaps her tiny arse she jumps as his Pakistani hand leaves a hand print on her white arse! Then Clare does the same, all the men look happy the girls are matching and the young lad is all over Clare’s tits his hands giving them a good squeeze!

Jai walks over to both girls and kisses Alison then Clare they both give him a good snog, then he pushes Clare and Alison down onto there knees !

My cousins and uncle like the look of you both , they said Alison you have potential to be a fuck toy! And my uncle wants to know if your not getting any at home Clare as your an old slut!! She looks at Jai … tell him sex is shit at home and after your cock I need more , I need a good big Pakistani cock!! He says something and the uncle walks over to Clare, stands in front of her and drops his trousers and boxers, the others move over and all 4 including Jai stand in front of the girls, Jai follows his uncle and gets his cock out then the cousins , they stand there cocks out, in a row! I look over and Jai’s cock looks big but the others are also big! His uncle the oldest must be 8” and thick, the 50 year old around 9” but thinner then Jai’s 9” but the young lads cock was fucking massive at least 10” and thick, Alisons eyes light up and she grabs his cock she needs two hands as she opens her mouth and try’s to get it in her to tongue licking his huge bellend, Clare looks a cross then grabs her own cock then another as she starts to suck Jai’s uncle and cousin ! Jai moves over to Alison and slaps her face with his cock, she looks and gives it a suck.

I sit on the sofa as both girls are sucking two cocks and wanking them hard! My cock hard and dripping pre cum. I look across at my wife as she begins her work for the night as a white slut.

By *ragsterMan 24 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple 24 weeks ago

mullingar

By *i-huyMan 24 weeks ago

comber

Don’t stop its getting good …

By *rgasm4u69Man 24 weeks ago

Warrington

She'll soon be airtight

By *ndecidedjMan 24 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ediraMan 24 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ave4funreturnsMan 24 weeks ago

Belfast

Glasgow

By *ndrea54TV/TS 24 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan 24 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rdiscreet327Man 24 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot.

By *igerman23Man 24 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *ussD1Man 24 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ust john 10Man 24 weeks ago

England

By *itboyslim2Man 24 weeks ago

stevenage

By *raigs3386Man 24 weeks ago

Gloucester

I sit on the sofa my cock so hard from watching the sluts suck I have to get him out , I stand drop my jeans then sit back down hand on cock, no one has noticed as they are enjoying sucking.

Just when I was thinking they didn’t speak English Jai’s uncle says stand up you slut and grabs Clare’s hair and pulls her to her feet , she calls out in pain but no one cares , then the uncle calls the older one Hassan, get her tits out with that Hassan rips Clare’s shirt open the bottoms flying everywhere her tits and bra on show , Hassan tell the uncle who is hamed look at them, hamed slaps her tits hard a red hand mark on her tit! Then pushes her onto the sofa, Hassan grabs her legs and pushes them wide, knells down and buries his head in Clare’s shaven hole, Clare moans her head goes back but hamed hold her head and sticks his cock back into her mouth, she gags as he pushes it deep. Meanwhile Jai tells the young lad Ali and tell him to get her pants off! Ali grabs Alison and his hand goes up her skirt , she starts to lye down on her back on the rug her are rising so he can pull her pants off, as she waits looking on as Jai and Ali’s strip they stand cocks hanging like elephants trunks , she starts rubbing her pussy !! Look at the white slut she is gagging for it, Jai pushes Ali forward he positions himself between Alison’s legs her stocking looking hot he grabs his huge cock and pushes it into my wife, her pussy stretching so wide but she is taking it, deeper and deeper inch by inch, she is moaning load her legs wrap around his back as she takes all his 10” cock! Jai sits on the sofa watching and stroking his cock awaiting his turn, as Ali starts to pound my youngs wife’s hole.

Glasgow

By *ushin boundariesCouple 24 weeks ago

halstead

By *raigs3386Man 24 weeks ago

Gloucester

mullingar

By *igerman23Man 24 weeks ago

hayes

Wow.more please

By *attboy107Man 24 weeks ago

Near MK

By *ragsterMan 24 weeks ago

Blackburn

Warrington

More please

By *teve261970Man 24 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *ndrea54TV/TS 24 weeks ago

cambridge

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ediraMan 24 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ave4funreturnsMan 24 weeks ago

Belfast

By *lderWiserNowMan 24 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *eturning maleMan 24 weeks ago

borders

Hot

By *elgaWoman 24 weeks ago

northallerton

By *avem30Man 24 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ummunMan 24 weeks ago

not far away

By *itboyslim2Man 24 weeks ago

stevenage

By *oyntzMan 24 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ussD1Man 24 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *stoppMan 24 weeks ago

Durham

By *pagedMan 24 weeks ago

Doncaster

love so much such dirty sluts

By *rumpyFucker1981Man 24 weeks ago

The Mines

By *illysausage123Man 24 weeks ago

Kent

By *hit1234Man 24 weeks ago

basildon

Need the next instalment

By *illie B. HardaganMan 24 weeks ago

Leyland

Warrington

This has gone a bit quite I hope there's more to come

I move in my seat to get a better look, I can see Ali’s massive cock sliding in and out of my wife hole I can see it stretching as all his 10” rams home time and time again he is pounding her good she is making noises I have never heard before and yelping every time he trusts home!

Jai is still sat stroking his cock his pre cum covering his bellend and dripping down his cock, I look over to Clare her tits look amazing as she sucks cock, Hamad stops licking g her and as started to fucking her he is holding her arse as he pounds her deep, her moaning is load, after 5 mins they change position and Clare is taking it doggy as she sucks the old man’s cock he is fucking her mouth like and calling her a dirty slut , Ali is still pounding Alison then grunts loud pulls out and streams of spunk shoot from his cock coving her tiny body argh fuck yes you slut, as he stands up, Jai sees third and jumps down and in one move is balls deep in Alison and starts to fuck her , I sit back wow she moans and tells Jai to fuck her hard as he pounds his cock home ! Ali falls back onto the sofa his cock soft but still 7” spunk dripping onto his leg!

Clare is having an orgasm as the Pakistani men use her and swap again !! They are slapping her arse and giving her a good fucking!

I can not take much more and grab my cock still sitting bit on the verge of blowing my load.

After 10 mins of fucking like animals Jai pulls out and grabs Alison and pulls her so she is knelling the spunk dripping from her body ! He tells the others to gather around , Clare is pushed onto the rug and the girls knells as all four men gather around and wank , Alison and Clare both taking all the cocks in turn sucking and wanking them!

You want it, yes yes Clare shouts spunk for me, give me it!!

With that the men start to spunk one after each other like one had set the other off , streams of spunk hitting Clare and Alison’s face and toys covering them , I can not see very well but glimpse a look of Alison her face is dripping with spunk.

The men laugh and wipe their cocks on the girls faces and hair, then grab their clothes as the girls sit coverd and dripping ! Clare is licking her fingers.

I watch as one after one they leave I look into the corridor, there is a small woman stood maybe about 5.2” ,very attractive, prob size 10-12 with what looks like a nice set of tits! She looks at me my cock still out but soft, I start to cover up , the men hand her an envelope each as they leave Jai sees me watching and walks over to me sweat on his face from fucking my wife! You like what you see ? Oh I just !! Ha ha do not worry that is only the wife taking payment she does what she is told!!

Payment I ask ? Yeah fucking made some cash out of them white sluts and slaps my back!

He leaves returns a minute later gives the girls a towel each and tells them to clean up!

The girls get dressed and as we leave the girls running to the car Jai stops me ….. £40 for you and you can fuck the wife , it’s only fair i am using your slut!!

I get in the car and start the engine and turn and look in the back seat the girls look a mess dried spunk coving their faces , fucking hell you two look fucked. They laugh as Clare tells Alison I want that huge cock next time!! Next time I say !! Fucking yeah Alison says let’s get home and all have a shower and maybe we might let you fuck us both.

Glasgow

mullingar

barton le clay/Harrow

I think he's owed a shag at this point!

By *ummunMan 24 weeks ago

not far away

By *ushin boundariesCouple 24 weeks ago

halstead

Warrington

By *ussD1Man 23 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm

By *avem30Man 23 weeks ago

barnsley

By *stoppMan 23 weeks ago

Durham

By *ragsterMan 23 weeks ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

By *iffo271Man 23 weeks ago

oldham

By *portbilly1976Man 23 weeks ago

manchester

By *ndrea54TV/TS 23 weeks ago

cambridge

By *itboyslim2Man 23 weeks ago

stevenage

By *igerman23Man 23 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *teve261970Man 23 weeks ago

Gateshead

By (user no longer on site) OP    23 weeks ago

The next day, after Clare finally left ours Alison was sore but still a dirty slut talking about how she loved looking up to see me watching her get used, she said it made her so wet. She said Jai had told her that she would be used for payment and it excited her been used. I told her could make a shit load of cash selling her off to the lads at work , we both laughted but I could see a shimmer in her eyes.

Clare text the next day telling us both her pussy was loving the big cock and needed more! !

The next week was parity boring just work and Jai telling Alison he would tell her when she is getting cock again.

Then one night as Alison made tea with mum the phone pings …. Jai meet me at the pub tomorrow lunch alone !! I text back ok … my mind racing.

Then another text tell Alison I have two black blokes lined up next week if she and that other slut want ….. I didn’t even ask Alison i just text back she would love black cock and Clare just wants big cock!! Send …. Good I will be in touch. See you tomorrow at 12

By *rgasm4u69Man 23 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ragsterMan 23 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *igerman23Man 23 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *ussD1Man 23 weeks ago