FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Soggy Biscuit one off

Soggy Biscuit one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Inspired by a thread I saw and by a story a friend told me

Kay was 21 second year of uni and had always enjoyed hanging out with the lads. She was cute petit size b tits curly blonde hair a cute smile she looked like the girl next door

She had started to hand out with Hugh and his mates all part of the rugby team she enjoyed how protected she felt with them and no competition from other girls

She’d occasionally slept with some of them but always just casual and for fun she felt like one of the lads but one of the lads they all fancied

One spring night after a loud and fun night out Kay ended up back at hughs shared flat with 9 of the lads

Drinks were still flowing and laughs being had when one lad spoke up

“Lads remember soggy biscuit?”

Some laughed some looked ok in disgust

“What’s soggy biscuit” Kay asked

The lads jeered

“It’s where you all gather round and wank on a biscuit and the one who can’t wank eats it”

“No no no you take turns in a seperate room and when you get the one who can’t he eats it”

“Pretty much what I said”

“Alright lads let’s not get into it just a silly game” Hugh said

“I don’t know sounds kinda fun to me what kind of biscuit? Ha” Kay laughed

One lad through a packet of hobnobs “these ones are best”

Kay picked out a biscuit and smiled holding it to her face “come on the. Lads who’s game for soggy biscuit” Kay jumped up and skipped to a spare room

The lads all looked at each other and and scrambled to be the first

What then happened as each one went on was a mystery only Kay knew

She did hold the biscuit up for each one as she kneeled down and by the 4th lad she took her top off to show her tits by the 6th the biscuit was rather full overflowing with cum as she had to lay it down on the bed

Finally the last lad blew his load over the now biscuit obscured by pearly cream of 9 men

Kay had enjoyed seeing all their cocks and how much some of them had cum

Then when she thought round 2 was starting they all piled in all keen to see the biscuit

“That’s fucking covered”

They had all stripped and were all hard again surrounded Kay

Kay had found a problem though

“Lads wait I thought it was whoever can’t cum on it has to eat it?” She asked

They all nodded

“Who didn’t cum?” High said

Kay smirked and carefully placed her hand under the biscuit the as the cum on the side dripped off into her hands she smiled holding the soggy biscuit the hobnob nearly breaking under the hot jizz

“I didn’t cum on it” she smiled opening her mouth wide and taking the soggy spunk covered biscuit in her mouth

The lads stood in amazed silence as she smiled the cum dripping on her chin as she munched and swallowed the biscuit and 9 loads

She felt so dirty just swallowing 9 lots of protein

As she wiped her mouth she felt two hands then three then four on her tits then she felt her jeans being taken off as her body was lifted up and knickers ripped off as she was placed on the bed

She didn’t have to move as the 9 of them used her as the new biscuit this time filling up her pussy and mouth and jizzing over her gleeful face

Things would never be the same for her after this night with the guys taking each one of the 9 of them fucking her

She lost count how many times she had cum as they went to twin on her

Waking up in bed with the lads around her she was caked in cum she smiled wide knowing now she had 9 lads all willing to shag her and not cum on a biscuit anymore … just cum on her

The end

Thanks for reading

Always like feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob jonesMan 25 weeks ago

Wales

By *oth0712Man 25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan 25 weeks ago

Dudley