FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night out in town

A night out in town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yancaroline OP   Couple 23 weeks ago

Falkirk

I’m not very good at writing stories but I’m trying to get better lol

We had a discussion and decided that it would be an interesting experience for me to go out by myself one night and meet someone at a bar. So, I made sure to get ready for the evening, putting on black stockings, suspenders, a short skirt, and a low-cut top. To make things even more exciting, I had shaved so that my intimate area was nice and smooth. I intentionally didn't wear any pants, leaving my pussy exposed. As I was leaving, I noticed that your cock was already hard, and I told you to save it for when I got back home. I wanted you to fuck me hard while I told you all the details of what happened.

Once I arrived at a local bar, I took a seat and ordered a drink. I made sure to cross my legs, showing off my silky stockings. It didn't take long before a handsome guy approached me and offered to buy me a drink. While he was placing the order, I sent you a text message to let you know that I had met someone.

We engaged in conversation for a while, getting closer as we continued to drink. He couldn't resist putting his hand on my stockinged thigh, and the alcohol seemed to intensify our connection. After consuming many drinks, he let his hand wander up my skirt, kissing me passionately as he did so. He discovered that I wasn't wearing any panties, which only added to the excitement. He suggested that we go back to his place, and we hailed a taxi. Throughout the taxi ride, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I could feel his rock-hard cock through his jeans, and I couldn't help but imagine how hard you would be when I described everything he was doing to me.

Once we arrived at his place, he offered me a drink. My anticipation grew as I thought about what we were about to do. We enjoyed our drinks, and then he leaned over to kiss me, running his hand up my leg, over the lace of my stockings, and up to my soaking wet pussy. He then stood up and guided me to my feet. He lifted my top over my head and pulled my skirt down, leaving me wearing only my sexy bra, stockings, and suspenders. He undressed himself, revealing his long, thick, hard cock. He sat me back on the couch, parted my legs, and admired my shaved, wet pussy before he buried his head between my legs. He inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of my arousal, before he began gently stroking my clit with his talented tongue.

I was incredibly turned on and thoroughly enjoyed his skilled oral attention to my pussy. But he eventually stopped and stood up in front of me. I eagerly took his cock in my hand and started licking the head, then licking up and down the shaft. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and sucked hard on the head while stroking him with my hand. I could hear him groaning in pleasure, but he stopped me because he didn't want to cum just yet. He positioned me on the couch, kneeling behind me, and pushed his cock into my wet pussy. I couldn't help but squeal in delight as I felt him deep inside me. He kneaded my tits as he pounded me hard, fucking me with increasing intensity. Then, he turned me onto my back and entered me forcefully once again, taking my breath away. He fucked me so deep, sucking on my tits and gently biting me. The pleasure became overwhelming, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I could feel the orgasm building inside me, and it exploded all over his cock.

The tightening of my pussy around his cock must have pushed him over the edge, and he shouted that he was coming. I could feel his cock throb inside me as he released his hot cum. He collapsed on top of me, and all I could think about was how eager I was to get back home and tell you all the juicy details while you fucked me even more passionately.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust want fun 888Man 23 weeks ago

nearby

[Removed by poster at 30/11/23 00:54:54]

By *ust want fun 888Man 23 weeks ago

nearby

Thank you, you’ve got me hard

By *ememberTheNameMan 23 weeks ago

barnsley